Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Captain Unohana
Star

re: The Wizard, The Witch, and The Weirdo

Hey ladies im gonna try and make a story about my alts Captain Unohana, Grand Witch, and Thinker Bell fighting together in the DCUO. I have yet to finish the first chapter but i'll be sure to put it up when i can. I was told that i was gifted (i guess <(-_-)>) in many art forms , one of which was creative writing, so let me know what u think when i upload.

| (• ◡•) | ノ\(❍ᴥ❍)ʋ   {\__/}

( • - •) / つ
Chroma Arrow

needs more chroma arrow, i kid looking forward to reading

I just realized, i have no idea how to upload it...

( • - •) / つ
Chroma Arrow

http://dcuolive.com/Character/Show?CharacterId=281474977420530&WorldId=1 here is her census data, ty for icluding her in ur story, eve though i was teasing im really excited what kind of thing u do with her

re: (prologue) Ringing the Freedom Bell

(Prologue) Ringing the Freedom Bell

The Paragon where a league of women gather to distribute missions to better our universe and bring justice to a world of new evil wherever it may rise. Their bond and teamwork has been tested over and over again since a Lex Luthor from the future showed up to create this new world or heroes and villains born of Brainiac's exobyte data stolen from the Justice League and the Society of Doom. The members that walk the legendary halls of The Paragon differ in age, abilities, personality, appearance, and experience. One thing holds true for all members of the Justice Girls, they can all make justice look better in pink.

Ball and Chain: Cap, Grand Witch, BC!
Captain Unohana/Grand Witch/Canary: Hey Ball!
Ball and Chain: Welcome back ladies, I take it the mission was a success? Did you save the new exobyte heroes in Coast City?
Grand Witch: Of course, what were you expecting?
Captain Unohana: Um, yes ma'am, do we have a new mission today?
Ball and Chain: Actually Canary and Mah Atlantis will be transporting a prisoner to Stryker’s Island. I have a recruiting mission for you two ladies.
Grand Witch: Oooh a new recruit?
Captain Unohana: Who is she?

Ball and Chain turns the attention to the monitor and displays the possible new member laying on a bed singing Pop Goes the Weasel.

Ball and Chain: She goes by Thinker Bell. How cute is that?! envy
Grand Witch: Um Ball, why does she look 12?
Ball and Chain: Actually it says that she is 82 years old, but her body is that of a 12 year old.
Captain Unohana: Interesting, how is that possible Miss Chain?
Ball and Chain: Her father was a WWII fighter pilot, but her mother was an anti-Nazi German scientist working on creating a serum that could be used for soldiers to combat the Nazi invasion of Europe.
Grand Witch: I never heard of it, so I take it she never succeeded?
Captain Unohana: We are all looking at the same 82 year old teenager on the monitor are we not?
Grand Witch: Um… yeah. (I hate you). >: (
Ball and Chain: Anyways, Batman seems to believe that she was injected with the serum before the invasion was finished and she has been a child ever since. Justice League doesn't have much Intel on what was in the serum, but what we do know is that it has the effects to grant eternal youth as well as give higher than average mental capabilities. She might even have a higher I.Q. than Batman himself.
Grand Witch: That's um scary..
Canary: Um Ball, I can't help but notice that she is in some sort of holding cell?
Ball and Chain: She is in an underground high security isolation cell in Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

Silence fills the room and a look of confusion cover the three girl's faces.

Grand Witch: (That explains the laughing and creepy smile on her face, not to mention the singing.)
Ball and Chain: She was put in there after stopping a robbery with a robot that she had created from spare parts that were lying around the street when an alarm to a star labs building nearby went off… the robot seemed to be a little bit too well built. The 3 men that broke in were hospitalized and are still being treated for their injuries. This was 6 months ago.
Grand Witch: Scary…
Ball and Chain: Batman and Thinker Bell were able to disable the robot, but not with out getting a few injuries themselves. He believes that she has potential for good and could benefit from being a Justice Girl. He has tried to have her released, but the warden is refusing and has been refusing her any visitors. After the arrest, the G.C.P.D. has been putting a blind eye to the situation and we won't be getting any help from them anytime soon. Officer Lieutenant James Gordon however has assured us that if we go ourselves, they won't be helping the warden either.
Captain Unohana: Don’t worry Miss Chain, we'll bring her back and we can all welcome her to the league. She will be a great addition, I'm sure.
Ball and Chain: I’m glad you of all people say that Cap.
Captain Unohana: ?
Ball and Chain: She will be a permanent part of your squad with Witch.
Grand Witch: … Ya~y.
Ball and Chain: Listen Cap, ever since you started to only focus on healing, you and Witch have lacked a good offensive strategy to your group.
Canary: Hmmmm. Can't we just let Cap heal, she is good at it. As far as offensive capabilities in the group, isn't that where I come in?
Ball and Chain: Listen Canary, we all in the league appreciate your help and you do a good job at taking down villains, but we are spread thin as it is. Our duties don’t fall in just earth anymore, and we don’t have the numbers like the Green Lantern Corps anymore. You and Mah will need to do things while Cap and Witch are in other places as well. Thinker Bell needs us and you two need more offensive options on the battle field, we officers all agreed that this was the best decision.
Captain Unohana: We understand Miss Chain, leave it to us.
Canary: Good luck girls!
Grand Witch: Breaking into a secret wing in the infamous Arkham Asylum where the Joker calls home sweet home to bust out a harmful genetic experiment that left the Batman with a bad day, I'm only 22 fyi.
Ball and Chain: Arkham has a electrical magnetic barrier that disrupts our teleportation devices so we will be teleporting you under the bridge that connects the island to Gotham City. Good Luck!

The Iceberg Lounge owned by the corrupt business man calling himself "The Penguin" hosts a gathering tonight for Gotham’s criminals disguised as a charity banquet. A table in particular in the V.I.P. section has two notorious villains that are planning something that might interfere with the Justice Girls' mission to save Thinker Bell, Ra’s Al Ghul & a Doctor Hugo Strange.

Ra’s Al Ghul: Doctor have the preparation been set on the island yet?
Hugo Strange: Of course, nothing to worry about. Everything has been planned for the last few months now, even the robbery in the star labs building. Don't forget, we will both be benefiting from this deal so my success is your success.
Ra’s Al Ghul: So has "He" been contracted already for the distraction?
Hugo Strange: He’s been in Gotham since this morning. Everything is in capable hands. Now, please play nice.
Ra's Al Ghul: I don't play Doctor, even with children.
Deathstroke: Watch what you say Ra’s, I can do more than distract. Don't expect the good doctor to heal everything on you...

To Be Continued
(I promise, the action will start in the next part, maybe)

Last edited by Captain Unohana on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 5 times in total

( • - •) / つ
BlackCanaryCW
New Girl

Wow, that was just the prologue? The fun started early Happy I'm looking forward to read more. Way to go,Uno!!!
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

Nice intro. I also like the play format. It. makes things easy to read and puts focus on dialogue.

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Captain Unohana
Star

Thanks that's the only way i know how to write dialogue. and thanks Sarah!

( • - •) / つ
Captain Unohana
Star

re: Chapter 1 (Ringing the Freedom Bell)

Chapter 1
Ringing the Freedom Bell

With their mission and stakes in mind, Captain Unohana and Grand Witch head to the Arkham Asylum from under the nearby bridge. Not permitted to take their promising new recruit Thinker Bell, the two Justice Girls have to liberate her without raising alarms. Their first obstacle will have to be entering the asylum without being spotted.

Grand Witch: Cap, got any plans to get inside?
Captain Unohana: We should probably use a drain pipe or an entrance that takes us as close to the basement level as possible.
Grand Witch: Smart, but not looking forward to crawling through Gotham’s criminally insane's sewage, anything that doesn't involve puking every 3 minutes?

Captain Unohana nods and pulls out her communicator.

Captain Unohana: Merms, are you busy?
Mermaid: … Not at the moment, what’s up Cap?
Captain Unohana: Witch and I are here at Arkham, and are wondering if you wouldn't mind playing underwater explorer? We need to find a way into the asylum from as low as possible.
Mermaid: No problem, sounds easy enough. Meet me on the east side of the island’s shore.
Captain Unohana/Grand Witch: Thanks Merms! <(^_^)>

After few minutes goes by Mermaid shows up at the shore to be greeted by Captain Unohana and Grand Witch.

Forum Image

Grand Witch: Thanks for meeting us, any ideas on how to start looking.
Mermaid: From feeling the water pressure coming in and out below the island, I could find a way inside in no time.
Captain Unohana: Thank you Mermaid.

With a smile on her face, Mermaid submerges into the water to scan the water flows. Captain Unohana and Grand Witch wait and find a place to hide from possible security patrols.

Forum Image

Grand Witch: Hey Cap?
Captain Unohana: ?
Grand Witch: What Ball said, about Thinker’s role in our squad, as the offensive edge in our missions… well weren’t you suppose to be some big time scary shasher person? Now all you seem to want to do is just heal and use sorcery to subdue villains. Are you ever going to, I don't Know, let me in on why?
Captain Unohana: Listen Witch… *sigh* jus-just be glad that I don’t ok?
Grand Witch: We have been partners ever since I joined the Justice Girls, and still the only thing that I know about you is what the other members say about you, and even that sounds a little far fetched and vague. I could literally write all I know about you on a fortune cookie. No 27 year old should be allowed to have a dark and mysterious past, that’s like a law or something.

Captain Unohana: I did some things that should just be left in the past, alright? I've hurt people that were lucky, and worse to the others that I I deemed not. If I do have a rule, its that no one has the right to take anyone’s life… (or worse).
Grand Witch: … *gulp*
Mermaid: MISS ME?!
Grand Witch: AHHH! ( What the hell, I think she scared the heart beat out of me!!)
Captain Unohana: Welcome back Merms, did you find us a way in?
Mermaid: Sure did, the north side has a pipe with a water flow going into the island. You can make it to a sub level if you take the tunnel in. Can anyone hold their breath longer than 3 minutes?
Grand Witch: Well let me- uh NO!
Captain Unohana: Relax Witch. “Boon of Souls”

Mean while in the underground high security cell, Thinker Bell has a visitor approaching… She sings “Head Shoulders Knees and Toes.” no comment

Thinker Bell: Head SHOULDERS knees and *gasp* oh wowie, that is one snazzy hat there Mister Snazzy-Hat-Guy!
Mister Snazzy-Hat-Guy: Oh Alice! Why would they lock you up in here? This is no place for my dear Alice.
Thinker Bell: Um.. yeah… Alice wants some fruit punch, got fruit punch?
Mister Snazzy-Hat-Guy: Oh no no no NO no no my dear Alice. Do you not remember little old me? Your Mad Hatter? Here to help you? Let’s have some tea.
Thinker Bell: Yeah well my name is Thinker Bell, and Thinker Bell BE THIRSTY!
Mad Hatter: Oh Alice don’t be so silly, that name simply does not suit you. This cell simply does not suit you, and that peasant swill certainly does not suite you. Please Alice, we mustn't be late for the tea party.
Thinker Bell: So… No fruit punch? no comment

Captain Unohana and Grand Witch with the help of Mermaid make it to the basement level of the maximum security wing. Emerging from a manhole of a boiler room, the girls begins their mission.

Grand Witch: Interesting use of shielding Cap. (cheater) mad
Mermaid: Well good luck on the mission ladies, call me again anytime.
Grand Witch: Thanks Mermaid. *wave*
Captain Unohana: Actually, Merms?
Mermaid: ...?

Captain Unohana and Grand Witch exit the boiler room into a long hallway.

Grand Witch: Well we're in, now where to find a Thinker Bell.
Captain Unohana: There is a blind spot on the communicator map, I'd guess that is where the underground maximum security secret wing would be. Let’s move, and try not to get spotted.
Grand Witch: Obviously. What do you tak-

A sword plunges into a wall narrowly missing Grand Witches head. Captain Unohana’s eyes widen and a bead of sweat goes down the side her face as she realizes the sword and it‘s owner.

Deathstroke: I missed. Then again Captain, thanks to you, I'm only using one eye.
Captain Unohana: … Witch, get behind me.
Deathstroke: Oh I have no problem with adding another bounty in my to-do-list. Draw your sword Captain.
Captain Unohana: …
Grand Witch: (The newbie would be great right about now) Cap, lets get Thinker first I can stall him for a little bit.
Deathstroke: Ha ha ha ha ha! Interesting, you may not want to take your time with me then.
Captain Unohana/Grand Witch: …?
Deathstroke: Two others are after her as well, I was only contracted to deal with any problems that might stop them. I wasn't expecting to hit a jackpot by taking down you Captain as well as the bonus of another Justice Girl. The society will pay big for any of your league member’s heads. You remember the last time don't you, Captain Unohana of...

Captain Unohana lunges at Deathstroke unleashing a volley of sorcery hand blasts. Deathstroke easily hitting them away with his sword. At the last second she steps back avoiding a swift slash to her head. Her straw hat cut in half, falls to the ground. Aura begins to surround her body and her eyes begins to glow.

Grand Witch: (Whoa, I've never seen Cap like this before! When did i develope a breathing problem?)
Captain Unohana: Witch, the mission. Find Thinker Bell and get out of here. NOW!
Deathstroke: Sorry, that isn't happening.

Grand Witch tries to leave the room as quick as possible, but Deathstroke fires every gun he has at her. The bullets blocked however by Captain Unohana’s shields and Grand Witch makes her escape successfully.

Deathstroke: You've picked up some new gimmicks Captain, but they won't work on me. I WILL NOT MAKE THIS EASY FOR YOU!
Captain Unohana: Today Slade, we end this today…

To Be Continued

(I know, I should have had more action, but the mission isn't over just yet <(^_-)>.)

Last edited by Captain Unohana on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

( • - •) / つ
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

wow great job Captain =)

Captain Unohana
Star

re: Chapter 2 (Ringing the Freedom Bell)

Chapter 2
Ringing the Freedom Bell

The time is 2 am, location: Arkham Asylum. Captain Unohana tries desperately to settle things with Deathstroke who was contracted to stop any interference to Doctor Hugo Strange and Ra’s Al Ghoul from abducting Thinker Bell… Who is now singing “Do You Know the Muffin-Man?”

Mad Hatter: Hurry Alice hurry hurry. We mustn’t be late for the party.
Thinker Bell: Yeah yeah, what evas. no comment
Mad Hatter: Still, you are not sounding right Alice. (Hypnotizing her should get her to stop that awful singing and she‘ll be all mine, ALL MINE.)
Thinker Bell: I must admit Sir Hats-A-Lot, I wasn’t expecting a guard to just open my cell like that. What do you have on him?
Mad Hatter: Oh never mind you that Alice, we will be late for the party. Now hurry along dear, we don’t want our guests to wait…
Thinker Bell: (Um, guests?) confused

Grand Witch: (The communicator map says this is the area, but the only cell here is empty. Am I too late? Did Deathstroke’s employers get to her first? I need to see what happened here.) “Closed Loop”

Grand Witch summons a predestination time paradox to get a glimpse of what happened in the cell.

Grand Witch: (Crap not the Mad Hatter. Wait a… is the mad hatter the one who contracted Deathstroke? When did he make that kind of money, especially locked away with Thinker Bell? This doesn’t make any sense. Just how did Hatter make it out of his own cell and get his hat? Well, they seem to have headed this way.)

Captain Unohana still fighting with Deathstroke, is covered in cuts and scratches. Tired and breathing heavy, she struggles to heal herself as much as possible. Deathstroke unscathed and controlling the fight, toys with his opponent weighing her down little by little. Captain Unohana looks down at her communicator that's receiving a transmission.

Grand Witch: Cap you there?

Looking away from her opponent, Deathstroke lands a devastating blow.

Captain Unohana: (damn it.)
Deathstroke: Eyes on your opponent Captain. Losing your edge? Good luck seeing out of your eye with your blood covering it.
Captain Unohana: Just a scratch. “Rejuvenate.”
Deathstroke: Hmph. Heal this.
Captain Unohana: “Boon of Souls!”

Deathstroke pulls out a high powered side arm and fires on Captain Unohana. Her shield is able to block most of the bullets, but one is able to break through and goes into her arm. A puddle of blood slowly forms on to the ground.

Mad hatter: Now ladies and gentlemen, our special guest has arrived. Alice, be so kind as to wave to these simple minded imbeciles.
Thinker Bell: Zombies, that is so cool! I want a zombie! tongue out
Mad Hatter: Now then let us all sit down to some tea.
Brain Wasted Inmates: …

The brain washed inmates just stand their with a lifeless expression in their eyes. The Mad Hatter’s top hat begins to glow and resonate a pulse.

Mad Hatter: Now please… I said SIT!
Thinker Bell: (Interesting, I think I like his hat even more now.)
Mad Hatter: Now Alice please sit down and we’ll get started.

Forum Image
Thinker Bell: Why of course, but wait something is missing!
Mad Hatter: Oh, and just what is that?
Thinker Bell: My dress of course, I can’t attend a party without a party dress. But oh shoot, the guards took it from me when I was processed. I'm just going to go get it.
Mad Hatter: Oh of course of course. Your dress, you will need a dress. YOU THERE, Imbecile, go with Alice to get her dress back and try not to be late or else!
Thinker Bell: But first… I think I'll have that cup of tea, may you please… pass the sugar?
Mad Hatter: Somebody, please pass Alice the sugar, NOW!
Thinker Bell: This was fun, I want to thank you for getting me out of my cell. SUGAR BOMBS AWAY!!!

Thinker Bell able to make a sugar bomb with the items that she was saving while being escorted by Mad Hatter. With the items she pocketed in the hallway, she creates a smoke screen. With everyone unable to see, she slowly takes each inmate out one at a time saving Mad Hatter for last. The smoke clears and she is standing in front of Mad Hatter. The inmates all incapacitated around her.

Mad Hatter: How dare you! You you you little brat! Let’s just see you escape if you can’t even control your own thoughts!

The Mad Hatter’s hat begins to resonate a pulse that is aimed towards Thinker Bell. She stands there in place doing nothing, staring down Mad Hatter and smiling.

Mad Hatter: Now then, I want you… to stand still… while I kill you.

Thinker Bell doesn’t move or do anything, she just stands there and smiles, staring at Mad Hatter. He picks up a shiv from one of the fallen inmates and slowly walks towards Thinker Bell.

Mad Hatter: Oh Alice, why must I have to kill you again? Over and over and over and over again. Why must you always be this way? I really did like you this time around, but hopefully you will listen. Now sleep Alice, sleep.

Standing there smiling, Mad Hatter approaches with every step.

Mad Hatter: If I make this slow, hopefully you will listen next time. If you don’t, I’ll just have to kill you again even slower.

With the Mad Hatter within reach, Thinker Bell grabs his arm and head-butts him in the face knocking him out with a bloody nose.

Thinker Bell: So… it was mind control, how… COOL! I hope you don’t mind if I take that fancy hat of yours. twisted

To Be Continued

(My computer got hacked, so all this was rewritten on my phone, hope it came out alright).

Last edited by Captain Unohana on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:54 am; edited 2 times in total

( • - •) / つ
Captain Unohana
Star

re: Chapter 3 (Ringing the Freedom Bell)

Chapter 3
Ringing The Freedom Bell

Tied up, Mad Hatter wakes up screaming in pain over his broken nose. Thinker bell stands over him admiring her new trophy.

Thinker Bell: Relax will ya. I didn’t hurt you that bad.
Mad Hatter: Ouch ouch ouch, how could you do this to me Alice?!
Thinker Bell: Oh shaddap will you… Ooo what does this button do…
Mad Hatter: No, don’t press that button!

His hat begins to radiate a pulse all around the room. Mad Hatter begins to drool and his eyes enter a gaze. Thinker Bell just watches like she just discovered fire.

Thinker Bell: Oh, so that is how it works. I see. Too bad my mind is too hard for even me to control. I’m sure this must be a trip, too bad for you Hatness, or should I say Hatless?
Mad Hatter: … mad
Thinker Bell: Now then, let’s try this baby out. (Now for some answers from this nut job.) Yo Crazy, where did you get this hat?
Mad Hatter: … I made it myself.
Thinker Bell: (This looks too old to be made recently.) How did you get this, and how did you get out of your cell?
Mad Hatter: … he let me out. He gave me my hat.
Thinker Bell: … He?
Grand Witch: Thinker Bell, we need to get out of here as soon as possible.
Thinker Bell: And what up now?...

Back at the boiler room Deathstroke is slowly searching for Captain Unohana, following the trail of blood. Steam is shooting out of pipes and more than 4 floors to check, Deathstroke confidently hunts.

Forum Image

Deathstroke: Captain your healing abilities was making cutting you up over and over again more fun than I would have thought, but this hide-and-seek game is pretty pathetic for you. Come on out and die like the monster you used to be.

Deathstroke turns a corner and shoots once.

Captain Unohana: Ahhh!

Captain Unohana shot in the shoulder; she quickly re-hides from her opponent.

Deathstroke: Ha ha ha ha! Listen Captain, it doesn’t matter how many bullets are in you. The bounty for a Justice girl is still a great deal for a dead body. In fact, as you remember, I prefer it like that.
Captain Unohana: … And you dare call me monster!?
Deathstroke: We both know what you were back then, no trying to hide it. Even the Justice League kept an eye on you.

Forum Image
Captain Unohana: (Yeah just keep talking Slade, let me build up my power so I can heal again.) My past may be dark, but I never profited off of killing.
Deathstroke: Exactly Captain, I kill for a purpose. I kill for money. I kill so that I can live. That’s what makes you a monster. You were a blade, no goals, no mercy. You took people’s lives, and then some. A dog that didn’t know when to stop eating, that’s why I’m better. twisted
Captain Unohana: You’re right Slade, I WAS a monster. I couldn’t hold my sword in my hand without knowing I'd be cutting another person down.

Captain Unohana, all but her clothes healed, emerges from the shadows holding the sword that Deathstroke left in the wall when trying to hit Grand Witch.
Deathstroke:
Captain Unohana: …

To be Continued

Last edited by Captain Unohana on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:06 am; edited 7 times in total

( • - •) / つ
BlackCanaryCW
New Girl

Nighty Night Deathstroke! Exciting story Happy
Captain Unohana
Star

Thanks Sarah <_>

( • - •) / つ
SisterRoseMarie
Sister Rose

I'm digging it! Can't wait for the next issue! Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: