B'Day - wyld Kard
B'Day - Biomis
B'Day - Raarsi
B'Day - Psylinke
B'Day - Navigator333
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Aquata Siren
Star

re: A Hybrids Destiny

-Prologue- A Hybrid’s Destiny

The story begins from the command room inside the paragon. Present are BallandChain, BlackCanaryCW and Mermaid. The girls sit on their chairs watching the news feeds. BlackCanaryCW has her legs up on the desk and arms behind her head. While Mermaid and BallandChain sit normally.

BallandChain: I cleaned the table today Canary.
BlackCanaryCW: Then it’s a good thing I didn’t get my boots dirty today. I relax better this way.
Mermaid: we can see that.
BallandChain: Crime has been calm in Metropolis.
Mermaid: That’s never good.

The alert alarm sounds off and the Metropolis news feed shows a giant Man-Kraken moving into the city. The Man-Kraken waves its tentacles knocking military jets from sky and knocks buildings over with its crab claws. https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8035/8049544155_e164b99e03_z.jpg

BlackCanaryCW: What the hell is that thing?
BallandChain: A kraken of some sort.
Mermaid: I swam across many oceans and I never saw that particular kraken.
BlackCanaryCW: You sure u swam into all of them? Cause he’s pretty real.
Mermaid: I guess I never checked the forbidden sea beyond the Bermuda Triangle.
BallandChain: Well we know why it’s forbidden now.
BlackCanaryCW: This should be fun...
Mermaid: let us show it true justice is better in pink!

The girls teleport to Metropolis and appear on a roof. Mermaid and BallandChain fly off the roof while BlackCanaryCW uses her grapple hook to travel across buildings. The girls make their way over to Midtown where the Man-Kraken is. When girls get near where he is they land on closest roof. To Hide and formulate a plan.

BallandChain: We got to work on a plan girls.
BlackCanaryCW: Like what exactly?
Mermaid: Those tentacles it might be easier to use my magic on them if you can stop them from moving with your quantum power Ball.
BlackCanaryCW: Too complicated for me I got a better idea.

BlackCanayCW jumps diving off roof using grapple hook to pull herself to the kraken.

Mermaid: Wait we must do this as a team!
BallandChain: Forget it Merms you know she’s stubborn
Mermaid: Which at times like these worries the hell out of me...

BallandChain and Mermaid fly after BlackCanaryCW.

BlackCanaryCW: Hey ya big smelly fish after I’m done I’ll have Mermaid cook you into sushi!
Mermaid: Perfect game plan Canary make him angrier...

BlackCanaryCW uses her grapple hook to move from tentacle to tentacle. Spins her Bo Staff to hit it when she reaches its face. The Kraken roars and its breath blowing her back.

Mermaid: Canary hold on I’m coming!

Mermaid flies grabbing BlackCanaryCW by her arm and takes her to safety to regroup with BallandChain.

BallandChain: Any other ideas you want to try Canary?
BlackCanaryCW: Nope rather not get more of his foul breath on me.
Mermaid: Look out girls!

The kraken swings a tentacle down at them. BalllandChain stops it with her quantum power. While Mermaid flies out of the way and BlackCanaryCW uses grapple hook to get elsewhere. BallandChain moves out of the way flying and the Krakens tentacle slams through the building.

Mermaid: Maybe I can command it to return where it came from?
BallandChain: worth a shot Merms.

Mermaid summons her Trident and points it at the kraken.

Mermaid: With the power of my trident i command you to return to the sea from whence you came!

Kraken looks unaffected and roars raising its tentacles. Lunges tentacles chasing Mermaid and BallandChain with them. Mermaid turns flying backwards shooting bolts from her trident. She hurts the kraken but only serves to get it angrier. BlackCanaryCW screams her Canary Cry on the kraken. BallandChain stops its tentacles with her Quantum power. Mermaid uses her magic to make the krakens tentacles hit itself.The kraken gets pushed back from their combined assault. Then it Whacks ballandChain with a tentacle into BlackCanaryCW. After it grabs mermaid by leg with tentacle and swings her through building and another tentacle grabs her and smacks her around like a toy. Other tentacle keeps distracting BallandChain and BlackCanaryCW. Mermaid stabs the krakens tentacle with her trident and it roars in pain and hurls toward ground.

BallandChain: Merms! We got to get to her Canary!
BlackCanaryCW: well if you can stun these damn tentacles with your power I can go grab her

Then a big rock catches Mermaid stopping her fall. Mermaid looks seeing Seismika float near her.

Mermaid: Who are you?
Seismika: A friend. Mind getting off the rock I need it now.

Mermaid floats off of the rock. Then Seismika flings the rock into face of the kraken. The kraken shakes its head form the impact. Seismika flies to it while it was distracted by rock and turns her fists into stone and punches at the krakens face. She keeps punching it harder and harder and it tries to hit her with tentacles. But she dodges all of its attacks and kicks it hard making it stepback. Then Seismika grabs one of its tentacles and rips it off and smacks kraken with it. BallandChain hits kraken with a gravity bomb to stun it. Seismika raises a rock for BlackCanaryCW to jump on and raises her up on it and then she screams at kraken with Canary Cry. Seismika grabs kraken by mouth she forces mouth open with strength. Mermaid swings her trident and flies above the krakens mouth charging her trident. Then Blasts inside the mouth with bolt energy. While its ready to explode Seismika raises a big chunk of rock the size of the kraken itself and hurls the rock at it pushing the kraken away from metropolis and see it explode in the distance.

BlackCanaryCW: Woot Woot that was so cool!
BallandChain: Good job girls we saved metropolis from a giant Man-Kraken.

Mermaid looks seeing Seismika standing alone at edge of roof. Mermaid flies to her and lands next to her.

Mermaid: You did a good job too. What’s your-?
Seismika Jerika: Seismika. Seismika Jerika but friends call me Ariel.
Mermaid: It’s nice to meet you Seismika. Thank you for helping me and my friends.

Seismika Jerika: Your Mermaid right?
Mermaid: Yes that’s me.
Seismika Jerika: I heard so much about you. it`s nice to meet you.
Mermaid: what brings you to metropolis besides the kraken?
Seismika Jerika: I need your help. I’ve been looking for help to catch the bastard that cursed my palace and left my family and people trapped. My parents told me to find you after they got me out.
Mermaid: Aww how sad... sure i’d love to help you Seismika.

BlackCanaryCW and BallandChain come to Mermaid and Seismika.

BlackCanaryCW: Heck a girl like you we could use in the justice girls
BallandChain: That choice is up to you.
Mermaid: Oh please say yes I like when we get new friends!
Seismika jerika: Justice Girls?! Are u kidding ofcourse I want to join!

Mermaid smiles and the girls happily congratulate their newest member.

Mermaid: don’t worry Seismika we will find the “bastard” as you call him that cursed your palace.
BallandChain: what’s the name of your palace?
Seismika Jerika: the kingdom of Aquatica
Mermaid: That’s a legendary palace...
BlackCanaryCW: you just keep getting cooler don’t ya Seismika
Seismika Jerika: i’m not even trying.
ballandChain: Come on we’ll give you the tour of the paragon.
Seismika Jerika: Ohhh i want to see the the paragon so bad
BlackCanaryCW: well now will be your chance.
Mermaid: Welcome to the justice girls Seismika it is an honor to have you.

The girls teleport to the paragon. After they teleport away Raging Darcia steps out of the shadows with an evil glare in her vampiric red eyes.

Raging Darcia: Enjoy what little time you have left dear Seismika. What we have planned for the Bermuda Triangle will wipe out you and your new friends out of the lives of ebil. Revenge will be mine... you thought the kraken was the end? Oh no no no no its the first of many other dangers to come for you.

Raging Darcia laughs with an ebil tone and flashes away at superspeeds. With magic that makes her impervious to daylight.

End of Prologue

Last edited by Aquata Siren on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Little Mermaid
Diva

Love this so far! I can't wait for more!

Aquata Siren
Star

re: Chapter 1

thnx Merms ;)

-Chapter 1- A Hybrids Destiny

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Q4ujUWzCSQw/TLVDK-MkHaI/AAAAAAAAANc/22TWEzpg07A/s1600/dark+castle+and+scenery.jpg

Raging Darcia rushes at superspeed across the ocean to enter the Bermuda Triangle. Once inside she’s warped into a dark misty desolated and land of ruins. She speeds through the land and reaches a castle. Inside the castle a shadowy form appears with a menacing growl and glaring bright purpleish eyes. http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2013/Fantasy__039452_.jpg

Shadowy form: Faaauust! I request your presence immediately!

Felix Faust walks into the chamber where the shadowy form awaits him. Faust bows and kneels before the shadowy form.

Felix Faust: I am at your service Lord Maligore.
Maligore: What is the meaning of your failure faust! I ask for one simple task to send in a creature to find and capture the last princess of Aquatica and you did not deliver!
Felix Faust: Sire we had interference from the Justice Girls...
Maligore: I don’t want excuses faust! She’s the key to my entire plan! I need her Trident!
Felix Faust: I will work on another plan sire just be more patient.
Maligore: find me a mythical creature or more and send them in and get me one of the sacred gems first. If you continue to disappoint me you will find yourself as the chew toy for my pet Cerberus!
Felix Faust: I will do my best Sire.

Raging Darcia walks into the chamber. Steps next to Faust and kneels to Maligore.

Raging Darcia: If he fails again Maligore i will clean up his mistake.
Maligore: see that you do Darcia... I need all 4 of the sacred gems and the Trident of Aquatica to unbind the curse that traps me here in the Bermuda Triangle.
Raging Darcia: let’s go Faust we need to find a suitable creature to send in.

Felix Faust and Raging Darcia leave the castle and search for a mythical creature within the land of the Bermuda Triangle. Meanwhile at the paragon Seismika, Mermaid and BlackCanaryCW walk giving Seismika a tour of the paragon.

Seismika: I like what i’m seeing so far
Mermaid: We worked hard on this place. We are still changing it as we see fit.
BlackCanaryCW: Each time more awesome then the last.
Seismika: Oh I’m sure that’s true.
Mermaid: Canary you know where Ball went?
BlackCanaryCW: Said she had a mission to get to in Gotham.
Seismika: that’s no problem.
Mermaid: Do you have a place to stay Seismika?
Seismika: No actually... depressing I know but i didn’t think I’d be settling in one place.
Mermaid: I have a place in metropolis you’d be more then welcome to roommate with me.
BlackCanaryCW: I’d invite you but I think you’d like to be near water.
Seismika: ya i’d prefer near water.
Mermaid: you’re in luck I live by the water.
Seismika: Thanks Mermaid you don’t have to make me so comfortable.
Mermaid: Nonsense you deserve to have someone to warm up to after all the time you spent alone.
Seismika: i really appreciate it Merms. It is true I’ve been alone to long cause of the seal on my palace.

Emera Green flies over to them. Lands walking near them.

Emera Green: Hi! you must be Seismika Jerika. Ball told me we had a new recruit.
Seismika: you can just call me Seismkia. But what’s yours?
Emera Green: My name is Emera Green thanks for asking.
Seismika: Nice to meet you Emera.
Emera Green: Likewise.
Mermaid: We were just giving her a tour of the Paragon
BlackCanaryCW: let’s continue then we still have more to see

The girls explore the entire Paragon. They talk and explain to Seismika what each rooms are for. Then at the end of the tour they show Seismika the command Room.

Mermaid: This is where we assemble and go on operations,missions etc.
Emera Green: Very busy being a Justice girl. Good thing there’s so many of us.
BlackCanaryCW: It would be a killer if we were so few to handle all the criminals and the evil knockoff of our league.
Seismika: there is an evil Justice Girls?
Emera Green: they go by the term ebil but they call themselves Justice Girls Dark.
Mermaid: We manage to keep their operations at bay.
BlackCanaryCW: Sometimes harder than others but as a team there’s nothing we can’t do.
Seismika: I’m not used to being in a team but i think I’ll be just fine here.
Mermaid: I’ll help you through every step we all will. Anything you need we are there
BlackCanaryCW: why don’t you settle Seismika in your grotto Merms?
Mermaid: Sure you can hold things here?
Emera Green: We both can we’ll call you if we see anything.
Mermaid: Perfect. Well then Seismika shall we?
Seismika: yep let’s check your home out Merms it should feel homey.
Mermaid: I trust you’ll see it that way given your mermaid heritage.

Mermaid and Seismika take the teleporters to metropolis. Both fall from the air skydiving cheering. They Dive perfectly into the water. They swim underwater having fun swimming at high speed toward shore. When they reach shore they jump out on the sand. Both smile happy they had fun. Then Mermaid leads Seismika into entrance of her Grotto. Seismika whistles upon entry.

Seismika: This is your Grotto?
Mermaid: Yes it is home to me and my collections.
Seismika: Amazing collections is more like it.
Mermaid: Ty. You like it?
Seismike: Gotta see the rest of it but so far I’m digging the place.
Mermaid: Follow me then I’ll show you around. Those r my thrones over there at the far end. I have more upstairs in my room.
Seismika: Nice I like the thrones.

Seismika walks following Mermaid. Mermaid shows seismika the main floor. Then shows her the basement. Lastly they wlak up to Mermaids room area.

Seismika: I Really love the whole place nice job working on it. You worked hard on it I’m sure
Mermaid: yes really hard. It was harder to find those collections.
Seismika: Well congrats I definitely feel like I’m back home here...

Seismika turns around sitting depressed thinking about her family and people trapped in Aquatica. Mermaid puts hand on her shoulder sititng next to her.

Mermaid: Have faith Seismika we will free your family and your people. I just need you to tell me more about what you know.
Seismika: we were under attack by a dark lord who calls himself maligore. Maligore came for the Aquatica trident to use its power for his evil purpose. But after my father told him I escaped with the trident he was furious and he cursed and trapped the palace. But when he did Poseidon appeared and trapped Maligore in the Bermuda Triangle.
Mermaid: Maligore is the “bastard’?
Seismika: Yes and i think the kraken attack is linked ot maligore and the Bermuda Triangle. He must be trying to get free of his prison.
Mermaid: How could he do that? You Trident?
Seismika: that and 5 sacred stones. The sacred stones of akotosh.
Mermaid: Then we have to find those stones before he does.
Seismika: And to free my palace Maligore needs to die.
Mermaid: Once we have the stones in our possession out of his hands we will venture into the Bermuda triangle and stop him once and for all.
Seismika: That would mean alot to me Mermaid...

Seismika smiles and they hug each other. Then they hear shaking from above the grotto.

Memraid: Looks like there is trouble.
Seismika: We gotta go check it out.
Mermaid: It might be maligore again.
Seismika: no doudt.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/279/d/c/creature_concept_by_helmuttt-d4c0nxp.jpg

Both of them run through her grotto. They hurry outside and lookup the mountain cliff above Mermaids grotto leading to Metropolis. They see a swarm of creatures climbing the mountain cliff. Mermaid and Seismika fly punching and kicking creatures off the cliff. Mermaid zaps some with her trident. Seismika hurls chunks of earth at the creatures. When they get over the mountain they fly higher for full view of the city. What they see is an invasion beyond imagination. Seeing 100 thousands of Drifters and aerial creatures moving into metropolis. While Some Drifters pop out of ground. Then Seismika calls the paragon.http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/50/1280x777_9679_Creature_3d_creature_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Seismika: uhh canary and Emera we need you in metropolis like now...
Emera green: we’ll be right there seismika hang on.
BlackCanaryCW: Should we bring Ball too?
Seismika: If she’s free yes more the merrier.
Emera Green: We’ll get Static Glare too.
Seismika: Bring who you can... It’s war.

Seismika hangs up and looks at Mermaid.

Seismika: help is on the way till then it’s you and me.
Mermaid: The creatures look to be headed toward Star Labs.
Seismika: I’ll take a guess they have a Sacred Stone.

Seismika and Mermaid fly forward rushing toward Star Labs. Seismika shoots chunks of earth at the aerial creatures knocking them out of the sky. Mermaid uses her sorcery power blasting at them and magicly making some crash into each other. When they reach Star Labs Sesimika flies straight down at fullspeed. She impacts ground creating a huge bursting wave that expands blowing away drifters near creatures near Star labs. Mermaid lands next to Seismika summoning her Trident.

Seismika: This is it Merms. We gotta hold the line and protect Star Labs till the others get here.
Mermaid: I’m with you all the way Seismika.

Raging Darcia rushes at superspeed over a tall building. Jumps and lands at edge of the roof when reaches top. She looks down chuckling at the sight of all the creatures. Then laughs out loud with intimidation in her voice. While seeing more and more Drifters and Aerial creatures attack metropolis.

-To be Continued-<p> </p>

Last edited by Aquata Siren on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aquata Siren
Star

re: Chapter 2

-Chapter 2- A Hybrids Destiny

Seismika punches ground unleashing shards of earth at the Drifters. Mermaid raises her trident and a wave of water rises from underneath her and she rides the wave as it comes down on more Drifters. Then she stabs and slashes Drifters and shoots thunder shots from her trident at aerial creatures. Seismiksa jumps and stomps ground with her feet knocking Drifters into air. Then punches ground repeatedly creating seismic tremors. A Drifter lunges tackling seismika into ground hard trying to bite while she struggles to keep it off. Mermaid stabs Drifter through its back and pulls it away from Seismika hurls the Drifter through a building. Mermaid helps Seismika to her feet. Seismika moves Mermaid out of way seeing a Drifter leaping fast. Seismika grabs Drifter by tail swinging it around and throws into a crowd of Drifter knocking them down like a bowling strike.

Mermaid: That’s a strike!
Seismika: Woot woot!! Let’s keep it up the others can’t be far now.
Mermaid: Trust me we can always count on them to show up.

Seismika stomps ground forcing a piece of earth from the ground and punches it into group of incoming Drifters. Mermaid flies zapping more aerial creatures and stabs one in its mouth with trident. Seismika raises hitting Drifters with the ground all around her. Seismika punches at them hard and backhands them with her incredible hybrid strength. Mermaid uses her sorcery power tearing the aerial creatures apart and blasting. Aerial creatures encircle her surrounding her for the attack. Then a gravity bomb hits them stopping them in their tracks and green blasts hit them down.

Mermaid: Ball,Emera Good to see you!
BallandChain: Static and Canary are going to help Seismika.
Emera Green: With the justice league busy with the Brainiac war we’re on our own here.
Mermaid: We can handle it.

Seismika turns about to protect herself with earth but canary grabs Drifter with her grapple hook and pulls it to her and kicks the shit out of it. Static glare speeds shocking the Drifters with electricity.

Seismika: Great timing girls.
CanaryCW: Damn straight we’re always on time.
Static Glare: Hey Seismika welcome to the JG. i’m Static Glare.
Seismika: Hey Static Glare thanks for the welcome.
CanaryCW: It can wait we got demon asses to pound JG style.

Seismika nods and hurls earth at Drifters hard and crushes them with big rock she raises from the ground. Canary Screams blowing Drifters into each other. Static Glare focuses and creates big ball of electricity and tosses it electrocuting Drifters. The Drifters keep trying to attack slash and bite. But the girls keep successfully dodging them. Mermaid raises spinning her trident in a circle raising a huge water typhoon from underground. The typhoon pulls aerial creatures into it and drifters then she zaps the typhoon with a bolt blast from her trident. The bolt blast shocks all the creatures inside. BallandChain traps creatures in gravity well while Emera constructs a jet to fire missiles at them. Seismika punches Drifters far knocking them into eachother then waves hand unleashing a dust storm. The dust storm grows bigger and stronger each time she waves her hand. Static glare shoots big waves of electricity at them while the dust storm lifts them off the ground. Canary splits her staff and hits Drifters with both batons. Then she flips jumping over one into the air and in mid air uses her canary cry blowing them away. Seismika notices Drifters and creatures are getting into Star Labs.

CanaryCW: hurry Seismika you and Merms gotta stop them.
Seismika: You sure you can handle this?
Static Glare: More girls will come we’ll be fine.
BallandChain: Merms go with Seismika into Star Labs.
Mermaid: You Can’t be serious what about all the swarm out here?
Emera Green: Don’t worry about us Merms that Sacred Stone is more important.
Mermaid: I don’t agree with this but you all be careful.

Seismika and Mermaid fly into Star Labs. BallandChain get together with CanaryCW and Static Glare. Seismika Kicks a drifter in the face snapping its jaw sending it out window. Mermaid uses her sorcery to raise Drifters off ground in magic barriers and Seismika smashes them with debris from the ground. Mermaid notices drifters lunging Seismika from all sides and she puts a barrier around Seismika. When the Drifters touch the barrier they get pushed away.

Seismika: Thanks Mermaid the main lab has to be on the top floor.
Mermaid: your welcome and yes I believe so.
Seismika: We’ll have to help as many scientists as we can on the way up.
Mermaid: My Thoughts exactly. I just hope the others will be alright.
Seismika: I may be new to the team but from what I’ve seen so far their strong brave girls Merms they’ll make it.

Mermaid smiles nodding then an aerial creature swoops over grabbing Mermaid on her arms with its legs and tail around her neck pulling her up flying away.

Seismika: Mermaid!
Mermaid: Forget about me Seismika go find the sacred stone!
Seismika: Not on your life Merms! I’ve lost too much already I will not lose a good friend!

Seismika flies chasing after the creature holding Mermaid. Seismika kepes trying to hit the creature with shards of earth and debris. Mermaid keeps struggling to get free. But difficult cause her arms are trapped. Seismika lifts piece of earth and hurls it and the creature dodges. Then Seismika makes the piece of earth come back and hit the creature in its face snapping its neck. Mermaid gets free and throws body away.

Mermaid: Thank you... Ariel
Seismika: You said my real name...
Mermaid: Situation called for it. Come on we don’t have much time to lose
Seismika: Right let’s go

Both girls fly through ceilings to reach the main lab. Seimika and Mermaid punch Drifters and aerial creatures hard with their strength punching the creatures into eachother. Mermaid uppercuts one hard and Seismika grabs swinging around and throws through a wall. Mermaid blasts them with sorcery waves. Seismika raises and hurls bunch of debris and rocks at the creatures. Mermaid and Seismika save any Scientists they can before they finally reach the main lab. Mermaid puts barrier around the lab to prevent the creatures from getting in.

Seismika: The sacred stone has to be here somewhere.
Mermaid: Keep looking I’ll keep the barrier up.

Seismika keeps looking for the sacred stone. Then she finds it after pulling a hidden safe open. Seismika takes the white sacred stone holding it in hand.

Seismika: I got it Merms!
Mermaid: Good now let’s get it out of here and help drive these creatures away.
Seismika: Your singing my song now Merms.

Raging Darcia breaks in through window speeding toward the barrier while Mermaid is distracted and flails dual red mace chain constructs destroying her barrier and stops sliding along the floor from her high speed. Raging Darcia looks at the 2 glaring girls smirking evily. Then Drifters jumps on Seismika biting onto her forcing her to kneel in pain and they slam her against floor holding her down.

Mermaid: Ariel! Why you! let her go right now!
Raging Darcia: Hmph I can do what I please princess. But if you have a problem you twit come settle it.
Mermaid: I won’t burn enough calories fighting you. Let my friend go before I bring the power of the seas on you!
Seismika: No Mermaid get the stone and get out of here you don’t know how dangerous she is!

Mermaid Holds her trident ready. She charges it and strikes a wave of electric bolts. Raging Darcia speeds out of way so fast she disappears and then she constructs red bondage around Mermaid and pulls toward her. Raging Darcia bites mermaid in neck making seismika watch like she did with Seismikas sister. Drains Mermaid of blood until Mermaid loses consciousness but not dead just lost alot of her blood and throws mermaid on a table limp. And Seismika gasps glaring with rage in her eyes. Raging Darcia Licks blood from her lips.

Raging Darcia: Now that was definitely worth the calories... ok then I’ll be taking that stone.
Seismika: You just don’t know when to stop do you... first you take my sister and now you take Mermaid... You Bitch I’m going to break you into pieces and break those pieces into pieces.
Raging Darcia: Oooh I’m so scared...
Seismika: you should be...

Seismika closes both her hands crushing the floor underneath herself and the drifters. The drifters fall and seismika floats above the hole. Seismika glows with a blue aura and her eyes become emissive glowing blue showing she’s really pissed off. Then Raging Darcia has a worried look on face.

To be continued
Aquata Siren
Star

re: Chapter 3

-Chapter 3- A Hybrids Destiny

Raging Darcia flashes and swings a construct red chain whip. Seismika grabs it and pulls Raging Darcia to her. Seismika breaks the construct in hand and punches Darcia hard across the face with fist sending her through bunch of lab tables. Seismika glares with her emissive eyes clenching fists. Raging Darcia shoots Seismika with a rage blast but Seismika raises a hard wall of metal from the ground blocking the blast. Darcia runs fast around to get to her. Both punch in a clashing impact then both of them punch and kick at eachother. Seismika flies into her pushing Darcia through a wall. Darcia constructs a red bat and Sesimika turns her arm into metal blade blocking it. Darcia creates a red sword construct and both clash slashing their blades at eachother. Darcia stabs seismika forcing her to the ground but Seismika pulls darcias construct sword out and breaks it with her metal arm blade. Then grabs darcia with both hands and uppercuts her to the ceiling and flies after her punching her hard with both hands punching higher and higher through the ceiling.

Raging Darcia: Not bad you’ve gotten stronger Ariel.
Seismika: You don’t know the half of it!
Raging Darcia: How bout we stop playing and give me that stone before I decide to have a dinner encore.
Seismika: You won’t get the chance you’ve done enough damage!
Raging Darcia: Let’s test that theory shall we?

Raging Darcia and Seismika rush toward each other clashing. Meanwhile the other girls keep fighting off the Drifters and the aerial creatures. CanaryCW flips over a drifter and stomps it into ground breaking its neck. Emera constructs green helicopter firing bullets and missiles then constructs a train to ram them over. Static glare shoots bolt of lightning at the ground and it expands shocking Drifters in the vicinity. Ball stuns Drifters around her and lifts them off ground using her quantum abilities then uses martial arts skills to kill them.

CanaryCW: Hope Mermaid and Seismika are doing ok this army seems endless till they get what they want
BallandChain: We have to have faith in them or we won’t pull through this.
Emera Green: back up is coming girls!
Static Glare: Bout time we can actually hold out longer

More Justice Girls arrive to help fight off the army of Drifters and Aerial creatures. All the girls work together protecting each other. CanaryCW uses acrobatic skills to hit the creatures with her staff and spins kicking them. She sticks a bomb to an empty bus and uses canary cry to push the bus toward creatures and it blows up. Emera constructs and brings down a huge massive green fist down in between a swarm of Drifters. Ball Traps a big number of drifters in a expanding gravity well. Static Glare zips turning into electricity and jolts jumping from creature to creature electrocuting them. The Drifters start spreading out in packs and start lunging at the girls attacking them. The girls keep valiantly fighting and defend the Star Labs while saving the survivors leaving the building.

BallandChain: That’s it girls we got to keep these people safe.
CanaryCW: it’s not getting any easier.
Emera Green: Doesn’t matter we have to do it we can’t let these people die
Static Glare: that’s if we all don’t end up dying with them.
BallandChain: Hold it together girls we’ve got the other JGs at our back we’ll be fine. Just keep your focus up.
CanaryCW: if you say so we don’t have a choice never giving up is what a hero is all about.
BallandChain: I’m glad you agree Canary now let’s continue kicking butt.

Meanwhile Seismika turns both her arms into metal then turns herself into a dust storm encircling Darcia. Seismika reforms herself punching Darcia with a metal arm and reforms back inside the dust storm and repeats knocking Darcia around. Darcia constructs a red shield around herself. Seismika punches continuously at the barrier denting it bit by bit sharpening and hardening her arms punching right through the shield shattering it. Sesimika creates an earth sphere and hurls it at raging Darcia forcing her through the satellite dish on roof. Darcia creates a big red construct of cannon and fires a big blast at Sesimika. Seismika stops the blast with her hands and pulls one arm back punching the blast into outer space. Then Seismika raises earth pillars form the ground and hits darcia with all of them and brings Darcia down with a large boulder breaking all her arm and leg bones. Seismika stomps hard on Darcias chest keeping her down.

Seismika: how’s it feel having your life hang in the balance...?
Raging Darcia: they don’t know about you do they...? You have not told Mermaid or the other girls what you’re hiding... what you are beyond a hybrid of Aquatica... how long before you lose control Seimika...
Seismika: Shut up nothing will happen to either of them they don’t need to know what I am.
Raging Darcia: so you say but sooner or later the instinct always wins...
Seismika: my only instinct now is staking you right here and now!

Seismika turn an arm into a sharp edged metal stake. Raging Darcia hurls blood from her mouth pushing Seismika to the ground. Darcia gets up fixing her bones healing and sprints flashing on Seismika and bites her. Seismika screams in pain getting weakened by Darcia. Mermaid wakes slowly holding her head with one hand and looks up hearing Seismikas screams. Mermaids bite mark heals and takes a deep breath and has a serious glare in her eyes ready to help her friend. Mermaid flies up to get to the roof and sees Darcia feeding on Seismika. Mermaid creates water and forms it into a blade. Then Mermaid decapitates Darcia slashing her head off and Darcias head rolls.

Mermaid: Wow you really ROLLED for her blood didn’t you...
Seismika: Well atleast she’s not a pain in the NECK now.
Mermaid: I’m sorry I took a while to heal that nasty bite Seismika. I hope you’ll be alright.
Seismika: in a bit I will be. Thanks for the save.
Mermaid: Don’t mention it.

Mermaid helps Seismika up on her feet. Darica regenerates her head getting up glaring mad with her red eyes. Mermaid glares back at her.

Raging Darcia: You’re starting to get on my nerves now fish bitch
Mermaid: You’re dead you no longer have nerves and secondly you’re going to learn what happens when you call me that...
Seismika: oh you done it now Darcia.
Mermaid: Seismika I need you to stay put for this.
Seismika: You’ll need my help Merms
Mermaid: I’m serious Ariel you can’t fight in your condition I won’t make the same mistake twice.
Raging Darcia: That’s alot of talk from a soon dead fish.
Mermaid: not this fish not today.

Raging Darcia dashes forward fast and Mermaid raises a wall of water from the ground around her to push Darcia away from. Mermaid manipulates the water turning it into a wave and whips it hitting Darcia forcing her along the floor. Darcia gets self back up and creates a red chainsaw construct. Mermaid summons Trident and both clash their weapons together. Mermaid spins Trident attacking while Darcia hits at Trident with chainsaw construct. Mermaid forms water around her leg and kicks Darcia through ventilator. Raging Darcia rushes back toward her mad ready to shoot a blast. Mermaid creates a wave of water and swoops Darcia off the ground and turns the wave into a twisted wave spear and makes it pass over Darcia to push her back down to the ground. Darcia grabs mermaid by legs with red chain constructs and whips her around and spins slamming against floor. Mermaid grabs chains and pulls Darcia to her and creates water around her arm sharpening it. Darcia turns into flock of bats passing through Mermaid and flies down hole.

Seismika: The coward she’s going after the stone.
Mermaid: Stay here Ariel I mean it I’ll go after her.
Seismika: Be careful keep beating that bitch ass of hers.

Mermaid flies back down hole after Darcia. Mermaid lands in the lab looking for the stone. Sees it on floor and flies to get it. Darcia swings dual red mace chain constructs hitting Mermaid against vault door knocking it down but sees Mermaid evaporates into water cause it was a clone. Darcia growls running toward the stone and Mermaid drops in front of Darcia and creates a shark shape out of water and hurls it at Darcia hard forcing Darcia out window. Then Mermaid grunts bending to her knee being weighted down by magic. Faust walks by Mermaid.

Mermaid: Faust you snivelling coot!
Felix Faust: you were too busy dealing with Darcia to notice my presence.
Mermaid: Release me and let’s see if you’re not a coward.
Felix Faust: I’m afraid not my dear i need the stone for maligore.

Felix Faust walks toward the stone. Seismika comes smashing through the wall and clanches her hands causing the ceiling to collapse and break down toward Faust. Faust stops Seismika and the collapsing debris. Faust picks up the white sacred stone laughing while moving all the debris toward direction of mermaid. Then Faust disappears leaving the debris to fall. Seismika Struggles to resist enough to use her mind to stop all the Debris from falling on Mermaid then turns all the debris into dust. Mermaid sighs relieved and Fausts magic wears off. Seismika flies down and lands near Mermaid and they hug eachother.

Mermaid: I told you to stay put.
Seismika: I’m stubborn and if I did you’d be crushed right now.
Mermaid: Well I’m very grateful to you Ariel.
Seismika: But Faust got away with the stone...
Mermaid: It does not matter he has one there are still more we’ll get the next one.
Seismika: Then perhaps we got to train and sharpen our skill as a team you and I
Mermaid: Plenty of time for that at the Grotto.
Seismika: looks like Darcia high tailed it too.
Mermaid: Not surprising she got her comings pissing me off.
Seismika: That was amazing display Merms.

Mermaid smiles and they both walk to a window to see outside and see the army of creatures r retreating. The justice Girls all cheer while Mermaid and Seismika clap a high five for all the civilians and employees their friends saved. Mermaid and Seismika fly over to the other girls.

Mermaid: Good job team we did it we saved Star labs!
CanaryCW: you know it!
BallandChain: Did you secure the stone?
Seismika: Unfortunately not..
Emera Green: What happend?
Mermaid: Faust happend his magic is stronger then I remember.
Seismika: Maligores doing.
BallandChain: I assume maligore is the master mind in all this
Mermaid: He is Ball Seis told me about him
CanaryCW: He cursed your palace?
Seismika: Yes he did...
Static Glare: I don’t know about you girls but time we all headed home.
BallandChain: We all could use rest.
CanaryCW: Sleep sounds good to me.
Mermaid: Well then good rest to you girls let’s go Seis.
BallandChain: Good job all of you better luck next time for sure.

All the Justice Girls present go home including Mermaid and Seismika. Mermaid and Seismika return to the grotto to sleep and rest after a great dinner. Soon after Raging Darcia and Faust return to the land within the Bermuda Triangle and enter Maligores castle. Maligore appears in his shadowy form in his chamber.

Maligore: Faust Darcia report at once.
Felix Faust: We have retrieved the white sacred stone sire.
Raging Darcia: Faust wasn not useless this time lord maligore he deserves praise.
Felix Faust: Do you know who your speaking too?
Raging Darcia: no do you?
Maligore: Enough!!! No bickering in my presence!!!
Darcia and Faust: Sorry sire...
Maligore: Now this is wonderful news your punishment will be revoked faust.
Faust: Thank you my lord.
Maligore: Keep pleasing me both of you and you will be rewarded.
Darcia: Where is the next sacred stone?
Maligore: The next stone is in Mermaidia... -laughs with an evil demonic tone-

to be continued

Last edited by Aquata Siren on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquata Siren
Star

re: Chapter 4 Halloween Special

-Chapter 4 Halloween special- A Hybrids Destiny

It’s a very cloudy Halloween night and the Justice Girls are hanging out in the Paragon. The girls present sit at the tables in their costumes ready for dinner feast. Mermaid in a wonder woman costume passes plates of pumpkin soup to everyone. When everyone has their plate they begin digging in.

Seismika: mmm delicious Merms this pumpkin soup is incredible!
CanaryCW: Leave it to chef Mermaid to always impress.
BallandChain: Grats Merms really great job you did!
Other Girls: Woot woot you go Mermaid you’re cooking is the best!
Mermaid: Thanks everyone I really appreciate the compliments! Sebastian can you hurry with the encore serving!
Sebastian: On its way Mermaid!

Sebastian slips and trips stumbling over. Mermaid uses her magic to save the next platter serving. Sebastian screams sliding fast along the floor and crashes into wall. Mermaid, Seismika and the other girls crack up laughing. Sebastian comes out of the hole dizzy. Seismika smiles enjoying their celebration as time pass. Then when Seismika continues to eat after she drinks she spits it out grunting in pain.

Mermaid: Omg Seismika are you ok?
CanaryCW: You look like your suffering bad...
Seismika: I just got to go to the bathroom ill be right as rain.
Mermaid: Nonsense I’ll take you back to the grotto you look like you need rest.
BallandChain: don’t argue Seismika go with her.

Mermaid helps Seismika up and Seismika keep grunting softly in pain. Mermaid uses the teleporter to bring Seismika to the grotto. Mermaid then puts Seismika in bed. She soothes and relaxes Seismika with her voice singing till Seismika falls fast asleep.

Mermaid: I’m leaving you in charge of her Sebastian. She does not leave this place are we clear?
Sebastian: You can count on me Mermaid I will watch her like a hawk I mean crab.
Mermaid: I’m serious I have to go back to the paragon to be sure everything is kept in order me and ball planned this party together.
Sebastian: Yes maam I will not let my eyes off her she’s safe with me.

Mermaid walks and uses teleporter to go to the Paragon. Sebastian stays near the sleeping Seismika keeping watch on her. While the Justice Girls continue to have good time celebrating Halloween in the Paragon. Then Seismika wakes and goes to the bathroom and Sebastian follows waiting outside. When inside Seismika sweats bullets panting looking at herself in the mirror. Then she grunts again and hits everything off the counter screaming in pain. Sebastian hears and tries to get in but door is locked. Seismika lifts head up to look back at mirror and her eyes change. http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/e3/66/3fe366f941a3b506696af8fbf2da5efa.jpg
Then see her shadow kneel and see it change. Sebastian keeps trying to bust in and hears sounds of Seismika breaking out. The door smashes open from debris. Sebastian looks inside and puts crab claws against his face. Then he hurries teleporting to the Paragon. When he’s there he looks for mermaid.

Sebastian: Hold yourself together man it’s just a matter of finding Mermaid.
Sebastian: I just need to find her and explain Seismika has run away.
Sebastian: And whatever you do you simply must no panic.

Sebastian hears voices and sees Mermaid walking and talking with CanaryCW. Mermaid and CanaryCW are out of costume. Sebastian gasps in panic and runs over to them.

Sebastian: Ariel’s gone Ariel’s gone!
Mermaid: Sebastian?
Sebastian: I tried to stop her I could not she locked herself in the bathroom and then she fled after I heard her screaming in there
Mermaid: You did your best Sebastian but we have to find her.
CanaryCW: let’s check the monitors.
Mermaid: Worth a try.

Mermaid, Sebastian and CanaryCW rush to the command room to look at the monitors. CanaryCW sits examining and they all look in shock as they notice the blood moon. From the blood moon a horrific haunted appearing forest grows by magic spreading near the big town Aelhollow. Emera Green walks in to see what going on. http://theswellesleyreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/haunted-forest.jpg

Emera Green: What’s going on girls?
Mermaid: We have a hunted forest problem and Seismika ran away.
CanaryCW: Hate to say it but our duty as Justice Girls needs us to respond to this.
Mermaid: And we will let’s just make it quick.
Emera Green I’m coming with you.

The Girls hurry to teleport to Aelhollow town. Once they arrive they walk and find the forest as it spreads.

Mermaid: This is unusual magic.
CanaryCW: It’s Halloween what more do you want?
Emera Green: I got a bad Feeling about this.
Mermaid: Maybe Seismika came here?
CanaryCW: if we’re that lucky.

But little they know once they enter CanaryCW’s scream and Mermaids power is magically sealed. But Emera’s power comes from her will power making her unaffected. They keep walking along the path keeping vigilant. Then out of the ground rise a whole bunch of scarecrows. https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-EP6Pd_q6Rao/TYpGb9XgbkI/AAAAAAAAAus/BI-9VXO4yYE/s1600/Kin-Scarecrow_06.jpg

CanaryCW: What the heck are those things?
Emera Green: They look like scarecrows.
Mermaid: I Just got the feeling that Maligore is behind this now
CanaryCW: Whatever gave you that idea? The spawning of demonic scarecrows?
Mermaid: There is no other explanation for this.

CanaryCW screams but no Canary cry comes out and she looks surprised. Mermaid tries to create water and use sorcery but nothing happens.

Mermaid: My magic and water powers don’t work...
CanaryCW: and neither does my scream.
Emera Green: That leaves my ring.
Mermaid: Well think of something fast because the scarecrows are approaching us.

Emera Green aims her ring and shoots green blasts from it hitting couple of scarecrows. CanaryCW and mermaid run ahead while CanaryCW has her staff ready and hits at the scarecrows as they try to attack them. Emera Green follows protecting the girls best she can. Creates a minigun construct and fires green bullets at the swarm of scarecrows. The scarecrows keep chasing and running after them hungry for flesh. Emera Green constructs a green rocket launcher shooting at them.

Mermaid: To stop this we need to find the source of the magic like a haunted home or castle inside this forest.
CanaryCW: Should not be hard to find a spooky home or castle except the fact this whole place is a nightmare!
Emera Green: Just keep running i’ doing best I can here!

The girls keep running while Emera constructs a green bulldozer to ram the scarecrows seeing the break in pieces. Then for ahead of the girls a dragon lands hard against the ground roaring. http://www.wallpaperpics.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Fantasy-Art-Creatures.jpg

Memraid: A Dragon!
CanaryCW: Now what he looks pissed?!
Emera Green: I can try something.

Emera shoots the dragon in face with a green rocket fist construct. The dragon then snarls more pissed off and opens mouth wide roaring louder. Mermaid and CanaryCW run fast as they can and Emera follows them flying backward using the rings power since it’s protected from the magic. Emera shoots barrage of green bolt blasts form ring at the dragon chasing them. The dragon destroys trees in its way and breathes and unleashes dark green like fire out mouth. Emera flies near the girls and puts a green shield around them. The fire hits them and blows them away rolling through trees. The dragon lands near them and CanaryCW hooks its neck with grapple and pulls self to it. Then she hits at its fast with staff spins staff in hand whacking it. Dragon grabs her with hand and throws her into Mermaid and tail hits Emera. The dragon lifts head roaring like t-rex and scarecrows start approaching surrounding area. Mermaid looks around scared and worried then on cliff sees Seismika at the top with those beast like eyes.

Mermaid: Ariel what happened to you...
CanaryCW: you do realise she can’t hear you?
Mermaid: Yes but look at her look at her eyes.
CanaryCW: Something tells me she’s not here for us...
Mermaid: Oh no look at her now she looks like she’s in pain again.
CanaryCW: What could this mean?

Mermaid gasps and Seismika then kneels making grunt noises and starts changing more transforming into one of legends scariest creatures of the night... a werewolf! Mermaid watches in horror seeing her friend become a beast. Upon the transformations completion Seismika howls before the light of the blood moon shining on her. http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/172/b/a/werewolves__by_ghoulbiz-d54cfh1.jpg

To be continued
Aquata Siren
Star

re: chapter 5 halloween special

Chapter 5 Halloween special –A Hybrids Destiny-

Seismika in werewolf form snarls glaring with a vicious look in her eyes. The dragon looks at her roaring. Seismika runs down the hill on all fours and lunges at the dragon. She grabs the dragon by neck ramming it against a tree. Then she jumps off roaring walking toward Mermaid and Canary. Seismika dodges sensing the dragon whip its tail. Seismika and the dragon move having a glare standoff. The dragon spews out green fire and Seismika runs avoiding it. She slashes head off an incoming scarecrow and grabs another and throws through tree. Seismika jumps over dragon’s tail and climbs on its back. The dragon spreads its wings and flies. Canary sticks her staff through a scarecrows mouth and flips kicking next one. Emera constructs a green chainsaw and hacks at them. While the dragon and Seismika fight in the air while it flies. Seismika rips its wings viciously. The dragon begins falling toward ground to crash.

Mermaid: Uhh girls we better run cause their crashing this way!
Canary: You don’t have to tell me twice!
Emera Green: Hold on I can get us away faster!

Emera grabs both with green hand constructs and flies with them. The dragon crashes along the ground and Seismika jumps over it. The dragon attacks with its arms and tail destroying trees in its way while seismika avoids it. The scarecrows rush toward the girls. Canary splits her staff and fights them off while Emera creates green constructs of big hammers whacking scarecrows. Mermaid keeps close knowing all her power is useless in this forest. Canary then recombines her staff and uses it to lift herself of the ground and kicks 2 scarecrows trying to get Mermaid.

Mermaid: Ty canary.
Canary: Np Mermaid.
Mermaid: Seismika does not even recognize us we have to lead her out of the forest so I can use my magic.
Emera green: Easier said than done Merms
Mermaid: We still have to help her before she does something she’ll regret to either of us.
Canary: How bout first we focus on keeping ourselves alive.

Seismika grabs dragon by neck and throws its head against a tree then throws into another one and stabs it with claws in the neck and smacks its head on the ground. Then grabs hold of its head tightly with her claws and tears the dragons head off before it spews fire and tosses head into swarm of scarecrows. Seismika then howls and turns head slowly toward the girls growling.

Canary: I think running would be a good idea right about now.
Mermaid: I agree she looks ready to kill us.
Emera green: Then what are we waiting for let’s move!
Mermaid: Careful not to damage her she is our friend in there.
Canary: a lot of fur covering that part of her.

Emera creates a green cannon construct and shoots exploding a path through the scarecrows for them. The girls run and Seismika roars running after them. Emera constructs shields but Seismika rams through them. Seismika jumps from tree to tree chasing them. She jumps back down to cut them off but they run another way. The girls keep on running until they see a castle. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/099/4/e/haunted_forset_by_jembury.jpg

Mermaid: We can hide in that castle!
Canary: You sure it’s not a trap?
Emera Green: It might be the source of this horrible place
Mermaid: More scarecrows are coming hurry!

The girls rush inside the castle. Once they get inside Seismika circles the castle searching for another way in. The girls walk down the dark corridors looking around seeing how spooky it is and as they pass a hidden ghoul watches them. http://aqwjornal.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ghoul.jpg

Emera Green: This place definitely make sit feel like its Halloween...
Canary: It was Merms idea don’t look at me.
Mermaid: it could lead us to dispersing this forest once and for all. Clearly this forest was made from magic we find who conjured it and we’re free.
Emera Green: I believe you Merms you have like a sixth sense about these things.
Mermaid: I predicted finding Seismika here didn’t I
Canary: Except we found her as a werewolf.
Mermaid: That I could not predict I wonder how she came to become one?
Emera Green: She’s half mermaid and half Amazon as well as a werewolf could she be anymore op?
Canary: I think it’s as far as it goes.
Mermaid: Emera your ring is reacting.
Emera Green: Something is in here with us...
Canary: Not something...

They turn around and see a group of ghouls walking to them startling them. Emera creates green wall to block them giving time for them to run down the hallway. The ghouls then chase after them when the wall shatters. Canary throws a bomb at ceiling to cause it to collapse and trap the ghouls on other side. As the girls rush continuing through the scary halls of the castle to find the source Seismika’s arm pops through the wall and she steps in front of them. Seismika smacks Emera out of her way and grabs Canary by neck hurling her against wall. Seismika runs tackling taking Mermaid through another wall and disappears with her.

Canary: Mermaid!
Emera Green: That’s not good she’s the most vulnerable of us right now.
Canary: I know that! But she’s also the closest to Seismika.
Emera Green: We gotta go after them.
Canary: I never said we were not. It’s just if anyone can reach Seismikas heart it be Mermaid.
Emera Green: Then let’s hurry before Seismika decides to rip her apart instead.

The 2 of them run through the hole in the wall and they fight off ghouls along the way. Emera creates a mingun construct around her arm and open fires on ghouls. While Canary uses her tech gadgets and her staff to fight them. Seismika brings Mermaid to secret room in the castle throwing her on floor. http://cdn.haikyo.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/chateau-grammaire-attic.jpg

Mermaid: Seismika please don’t do this... it isn’t you.
Mermaid: It’s me Ariel. I’m Mermaid you have to remember me.
Mermaid: I want to help you but I can’t if you don’t let me.
Mermaid: Don’t be this monster. I can see your humanity within you Ariel.

Mermaid backs away from Seismika while she approaches closer. Seismika cracks her clawed fingers. Then she about to slash her and stops when Mermaid sings in a beautiful vocal tone with no lyrics. The look in Seismikas werewolf eyes slowly changes expression remembering. Mermaid keeps singing and Seismika puts down her arms. Meanwhile Emera and Canary keep looking for where Seismika took Mermaid. A ghoul hand grabs Emera she screams and shoots it with blast from ring. More ghouls come out Canary sticks staff through head of one and flips kicking next one in head breaking neck. Emera constructs a green tank and fires its cannon at them. Canary rolls over a ghoul and pulls staff against its throat breaking its neck. Emera leads them using ring to show the way to Mermaid. Back in the hidden room Mermaid touches Seismika on the cheek and Seismika keeps her eyes calm.

Mermaid: That’s it Ariel it’s just me you know me...
Mermaid: I promise I will try my best to separate you from your feral mind once we escape.
Mermaid: We are after all great friends hold on to that.
Mermaid: The others will find us soon and they can help us end this nightmare of a forest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP239i3LzdQ (this theme for what about to happen)

Seismikas eyes then return to a ferocious glare sensing danger. Another werewolf smashes through wall lunging tackling Seismika rolling with her. Seismika grabs and hurls the werewolf throwing against a hard wall. Seismika runs at it and slashes and bites locked in ferocious combat. The werewolf slams her down by back of head. Then the werewolf looks at Mermaid and sprints at her. Mermaid moves back fast and the werewolf smacks her out window. Seismika rushes hurrying jumping after her grabbing Mermaid and hits ground with her. Emera and Canary see and find a way to get outside. The werewolf jumps down from the window snarling with its sheer red eyes and howls. http://jolstatic.fr/www/captures/1638/4/45984.jpg

Werewolf: The princess of Aquatica it’s been too long... everything has gone according to my plan except that you have yet to kill the Mermaid
Mermaid: Who are you and how is it you can talk?
Werewolf: Did the princess not tell you of me...? I am Maligore!
Mermaid: That is impossible you’re trapped within the Bermuda Triangle.
Maligore: Indeed I am but on every Blood moon my magic allows me to manifest in my Werewolf form. And on every blood moon and full moon Seismika becomes one of us...
Mermaid: She will never be part of you!
Maligore: She already is she just doesn’t know it.. if she won’t kill you I will!

Mermaid gasps when Maligore roars running at her. Seismika jumps into Maligore forcing to ground and flings Maligore through wall surrounding castle. Seismika stays infront of Mermaid in a protective pose. Maligore snarls ferociously and howls loudly echoing across the forest and his massive pack of werewolves walk into view. http://jarno.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Werewolf-Wide-6007.jpg

Seismika and Mermaid look around wary at them. Maligore points paw and the werewolves roar then sprint to them. Mermaid fears for Seismika and gets infront of her not letting Maligore have her. As werewolves lunge for the attack a blue lightning bolt strikes creates a water shield and protects Mermaid forcing werewolves back. Inside the protective water shield Poseidon appears to Mermaid.

Poseidon: Mermaid I am poseidon... your act of sacrifice and bravery deems you worthy of my power. Seismika is very special and it is important in my stead you protect her she is the key to defeating Maligore as the prophecy says.
Mermaid: But I can’t I have no magic here. How can I protect her?
Poseidon: I will bestow you my power and a trident forged for you alone. It will grant you power beyond your dreams. I need you to use that power to keep seismika the heroine of the prophecy alive. Maligore must not have her trident she has yet to summon.
Mermaid: I will keep her safe I want the power to help her Poseidon!
Poseidon: Then behold the power!

Back in reality the water shield disperses and mermaid glows with a bright light. The werewolves, Maligore and Seismika shield their eyes. See blue lightning spark out of Mermaid’s glowing figure. Once the glowing stops Mermaid reveals herself holding up a newly forged Trident holding it up high. Then she look at Maligore and the werewolves with look on her face that says your all screwed now. http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/355/b/5/aquaman_s_trident_justice_league_by_bradleyfrew18-d6yuyqx.jpg

To be continued
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

Wow, nicely done Happy cant wait for more.

Aquata Siren
Star

re: Chapter 6 Halloween Finale

Chapter 6 Halloween Special -A Hybrids Destiny-

Seismika roars and runs at Maligore jumps into him knocking into the ground rolling attacking each other. Maligore knocks Seismika off him and howls calling out more swarms of werewolves. Mermaid holds her new Trident ready and channels blue energy at the tip. The electric blue energy forms into a ball shape and grows bigger and bigger. In an epic burst she unleashes blue thunder from the energy ball to strike at the werewolves. Werewolves surround getting close to her. She jumps in the air and strikes the ground with a big thunder strike. Then the impact wave bursts through the surrounding werewolves. Mermaid creates a wave of water and whips it around at the werewolves. Next she expands the wave making it bigger and brings it down on more of them drowning them. Werewolves jump in trees to get at her from above. As they jump at her she stabs one in the stomach with her trident and flings it into another one. Then spins slashing another ones head with the tips of her trident. But one drops on her and just before it attacks her a scream pushes the werewolf staking it against a tree. Mermaid looks seeing Canary and Emera Green come to her. Mermaid immediately protects them in a water shield.

Mermaid: Oh thank goodness you 2 are alright!
Canary: Of course we- sweet mother of god is that a new Trident?!
Mermaid: Indeed and far more powerful then the last one!
Emera Green: It looks awesome Merms how’d you get it?
Mermaid: Poseidon gave it to me.
Carnary: Poseidon? THE Poseidon the god?
Emera Green: Only one Poseidon Canary.
Mermaid: He gave it to me because he wanted me to be responsible for not letting Seismika fall in the wrong hands.
Canary: That’s a big responsibility Mermaid.
Mermaid: I can manage. I believe if we can kill that manifestation of Maligore the forest will break. It won’t kill him for good but we’ll be free of this cursed forest.
Emera Green: Then let’s end this together!
Canary: Looks like at the moment Seismika is handling Maligore.

Mermaid creates and rides on a big wave aiming her trident blasting at werewolves. Emera creates a big green mecha suit and blasts rockets and laser blasts at werewolves. Canary smacks a werewolf in the jaw with her staff. She flips over another one and slams staff against top of its head. Bunch of werewolves leap at her and Canary unleashes a loud Canary cry screaming at them. Mermaid drops wave down on some and while in mid air stabs a jumping werewolf and zaps it from the inside. Conjures a huge water twister filled with blue thunder and it sucks in werewolves around it. Mermaid flies above the twister with her hair blowing in the wind she spins her trident in a circle motion. The twister expands growing devastating ripping trees from the ground. Canary sticks staff into the ground and quickly jumps kicking left and right at incoming werewolves. She pulls staff out of the ground and whacks a werewolf against another one. Emera keeps using her green mecha construct to fire a barrage of ballistics on the werewolves. Maligore grabs Seismika by neck and chokeslams her on the floor hard. Seismika kicks Maligore in face and jumps on him biting and slashing. Maligore struggles to get her off and bangs himself against tree to get her off. Grabs her leg and swings smacking her through another tree snapping it in half. Maligore runs to her leaping. Seismika rolls out of the way and quickly clotheslines maligore making him flip 360 degrees and hit the ground. Maligore runs to attack but seismika flips maligore over her shoulders. Then turns around to grab him and slam him around. Maligore elbows siesmika and stabs her chest forcing her into the ground. Both bite and scratch each other on the ground. Seismika stabs claws into him and picks Maligore over her head roaring. Throws into big rock then she grabs the big rock and smashes him with it shattering the rock. A Werewolf pops out of the ground behind Mermaid. Before she turns around it grabs her by hair then hurls over its head and slams against the floor. Holds her down by her neck snarling and drooling making Mermaid disgusted. Seismika looks while fighting Maligore. Seismika throws Maligore at the werewolf on Mermaid knocking it off. Maligore growls mad and Mermaid blasts Maligore with water pushing him through many rocks.

Maligore: These girls are posing more of a problem then I thought...
Maligore: But that’s not possible I’m the god of this dimension!
Maligore: They are beginning to annoy me I have to kill them now!

Maligore runs fast lunging destroying Emeras green mecha construct. Grabs Emera and flings her into Canary roaring pissed off. Seismika stays near Mermaid as werewolves approach and surround them. Mermaid blasts them with water in shapes of sharks, horses and whales. Seismika hits and slashes werewolves one after another then grabs one by the neck and hits others with it. Mermaid slashes and stabs more of them with her trident. Raises her trident and creates a huge water fist and make sit punch into the swarm of werewolves and the impact force blows them away. Maligore jumps on Seismika biting hitting at her punching.

Mermaid: Maligore stay away from Seismika and remove this forest!
Maligore: What make you think you can command me puny Mermaid.
Mermaid: It’s best if I show you what I mean...
Maligore: You won’t even get the chance kill this girl immediately!

Maligore grabs seismika and pushing her along the ground while smashing it. The werewolves attack Mermaid from all directions. Mermaid sticks her trident into the ground and blue thunder strikes all of them from the trident. After cleainrg a path Canary and emera come near her.

Mermaid runs to get to where Maligore and Seismika are. While Emera and Constructs a 2 turrets for Canary and herself. Both get on the turrets and fire ballisticly at the werewolves. Maligore and Seismika punch scratch and stab each other viciously and then Maligore picks her up by neck tightly choking. Mermaid shoots a blast wave of water at the ground to push her up in the air. As she comes down he has her trident overhead with the tip points toward Maligore. When she reaches him she plunges trident through his back shocking him at the same time. Sticks claws in Maligore and tears heart out in hand crushing it. Maligore then fades into shadows and all the werewolves disappear along with the forest. Seismika then howls and goes crazy losing control of herself and knocks Mermaid on her butt and moves to her looking scary and vicious. Mermaid stops Seismika in place with her sorcery magic. Seismika struggles trying to move roaring loudly repeatedly.

Canary: Uh oh she’s losing it again.
Emera: Can you help her Mermaid?
Mermaid: I can try my best I think my new magic from the Tridents power within me could free her mind from the savage instinct bound by Maligores moon.
Canary: Well whatever you’re planning go ahead because I don’t want to be her chew toy.
Emera: You can do it Merms believe in you all the way!
Canary: If this doesn’t work we’ll have to kill her.
Mermaid: Not going to happen I will not let that happen!
Canary: Lives will be at stake if you can’t help her we have to help them. She will kill innocent people.
Mermaid: That’s why I am going to help her.
Emera: Canary she knows what she’s doing. Go for it Merms!

Mermaid uses her sorcery chanting an incantation spell. Keeps her focus concentrating on the incantation and Seismika holds her head with both hands roaring. Mermaid speaks the incantation further slowly peeling away the savage control the moon has on her. By the end of the incantation Seismika is freed from the savage instinct. Seismika then slowly transforms back to normal and naked. Canary whistles seeing Seismika nude.

Canary: Lookin good Seismika you’ll definitely attract male attention like that.
Seismika: Haha very funny...
Canary: I’m serious Seis.
Mermaid: Ok ok let’s not embarrass the poor girl more... hold on Seis I’ll fix you right up
Emera: No why not let her walk around naked and see how many boys she calls over.
Seismika: No!
Emera: Just kidding Seis. Ok Merms get her clothes.
Seismika: Yes please!

Mermaid smirks and uses her magic sorcery to spawn Seismikas clothes back on her. Seismika stands looking at herself back in her outfit. Seimsika and the girls smile and they put hands on top of each others. Then they raise hands into the air in a loud cheer.

Seis, Merms, Emera and Canary: Justice Girls Unite now and forever!
Seismika: Thank you girls for helping me i appreciate it a whole lot!
Mermaid: We’ll always have your back Seis!
Emera: Except when one thinks killing you is the only option.
Canary: Thanks alot Emera... umm sorry about that Seis.
Seismika: I take no offense you’d do what you have to do safety of innocents above all.
Mermaid: Well because of me it won’t end that way.
Seismika: You girls are the best thing that’s ever happened to me especially you Mermaid. I haven’t had a friend like you since my sister-
Mermaid: -Hugs Seismika- You don’t need to say anymore Ariel...
Emera: Aww that’s touching though.
Canary: Good to know you see us as special to you.
Seismika: I really mean it.
Mermaid: We know you do.
Emera: We should all head home and rest its really really late.
Canary: i’m going to oversleep for sure.
Seismika: See you 2 in the paragon or another mission.
Mermaid: Good night you 2 sleep tightly!

Emera flies home while Canary runs using her acrobatic skills and grapple hook. Seismika and Mermaid dive in the water and swim fast underwater. They swim at high speeds neck to neck getting to Mermaid grotto. Upon entering Seismika takes a warm bath. While Mermaid washes her back she sees the werewolf claw scars.

Mermaid: Are those the werewolf scars Ariel?
Seismika: Yes Maligore scratched me b4 I i forcefully fled Aquatica.
Mermaid: Poor you you’ve had to suffer this werewolf burden for so long...
Seismika: It hasn’t been easy at all le tme tell you. You know you never told me your real name.
Mermaid: Merliah my name is Merliah Coralia
Seismika: I love that name it’s beautiful!
Mermaid: Thank you Ariel!
Seismika: Do you wonder?
Mermaid: Wonder what?
Seismika: what it will be like seeing our homes again...
Mermaid: I do miss my home... but I believe we’ll one day find both and free them from darkness that binds them and make them peaceful again.
Seismika: Your right and I’ll help you however I can.
Mermaid: I know you will

Both girls share a warm hug comforting each other. Both cry feeling for their families. Meanwhile in Maligores castle within the Bermuda triangle. Maligores spectral form walks to brother blood and Felix Faust.

Brother Blood: I live only to serve you Lord Maligore.
Maligore: You only can serve me I saw to that –holds Trigons head in his hand-
Felix Faust: Yes the conquering of your brother’s realm was most impressive.
Maligore: Then you know to fear my power...
Brother Blood: Soon the whole world will once you’re free from this prison.
Maligore: Begin preparations I will need a meeting with Ursalis!
Felix Faust: The Sea witch demon?
Maligore: Yes I want to know if she’s found the blue stone yet
Brother Blood: We’ll begin preparations.

Felix and Blood leave to prepare what Maligore needs. Maligore displays Trigons head and his demonic laugh echoes through the halls of his castle. Maligore sits on his throne with an evil smile on his face and his eyes flared bright red.

To be continued
Aquata Siren
Star

re: Chapter 7

Chapter 7 –A Hybrids Destiny-

Faust and Blood return to Maligores throne room. They begin preparations and chant the incantation to summon an orb showing Mermaidias throne. On the throne is Ursalis Maligores demon sea witch wife who has control of Mermaidia. http://jgass.deviantart.com/art/Ursula-469828725

Maligore: Ursalis... it’s been too long hasn’t it my dear...?
Ursalis: All the more to miss you...
Maligore: I trust your rule over Mermaidia still holds tyranny?
Ursalis: As tyrannical as you can possibly get my love
Maligore: Have you found the blue sacred stone?
Ursails: I don’t have it but I know where it is. In order to get it the queen must tell me the incantation to open the treasury. But it’s only a minor setback she will comply!
Maligore: What is your plan?
Ursalis: To get the queen to bend her knee to me i must threaten her daughter... and ironically to get what I want I have to threaten the queen in the daughters presence.
Maligore: You speak of the Artifacts that will grant u control of the entire ocean?
Ursalis: Yes as we agreed u will rule the surface I shall rule the sea.
Maligore: I adore that plan Ursalis make me proud!
Ursalis: I intend too!

Maligore cuts connection with Mermaidia. Ursalis calls her pet minions over to her.

Ursalis: Flatso, Jetso over here darlings...
Flatso and jetso: yessss?
Ursalis: I need you to find the princess... find Merliah she and I have catching up to do... make sure you bring her to the ambush point. The morpheel and the Shark will deal with her. The queen will bow to me or she dies. Tell Merliah her mother will suffer if she does not follow you.
Flatso: We will find her. Anything for you.

Flatso and Jetso swim away to find Mermaid. Ursalis watches with an evil smirk and begins her evil sea witch laugh. Later when the sun rises in the morning Ariel walks outside on the beach of Mermaids grotto. Stretching and yawning breathing in the fresh air and takes a seat on the rock. Mermaid then walks outside looking for her and smiles when she sees Ariel on the big rock. Mermaid walks slowly to her and sits next to her watching the waves splash.

(Background music during scene) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DCqAB05YFg

Mermaid: It’s a beautiful view isn’t it?
Seismika: It is I love it here!
Mermaid: I do too it’s why I chose this place to be home! From here I can stay connected to the fish in the sea. They call me when they need help.
Seismika: That’s pretty cool Merliah!
Mermaid: I do believe it’s time for you to have a new name Ariel. A new hero name I mean.
Seismika: Like?
Mermaid: We mermaids are also referred to as Sirens that can be in your name someway.
Seismika: Siren huh? I have an idea I might regret it though...
Mermaid: Do tell please!
Seismika: I was thinking Aquata Siren.
Mermaid: Aquata?
Seismika: It’s my dead younger sister’s name...
Mermaid: You should totally go for that you can honor her name and always remember her!
Aquata: then that will be my hero name from now on! Aquata Siren!
Mermaid: It’s a beautiful name Ariel and I promise one day we will avenge your sister’s death! Darcia killed her correct?
Aquata: Yes it was her... sucked my sister dry.

Mermaid puts hand on Aquatas shoulder comforting her while she thinks of her dead sister. Aquata smirks and pushes Mermaid off rock into water. Mermaid yelps and Aquata dives in after her. Both play splashing each other laughing. The 2 keep having fun chasing and playing in the water. Flatso and Jetso then surface near the girls. The girls look at them wondering what they want.

(Background music) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AFnFGGBus

Jetso: Are you the one they call Mermaid? Princess of Mermaidia?
Mermaid: Yes that’s me who are you?
Flatso: This is Jetso I am Flatso we are here on behalf of the sea witch.
Mermaid: The sea witch? Well tell her I’m not dealing with her again I like to keep my voice thank you very much!
Aquata: You know this sea witch?
Mermaid: Yes first saw her a long time ago thought she could help me find my home but it was a trick and she took my voice. With help from the Justice girls we were able to get it back and defeat her. Somehow she must have escaped her prison cell in Atlantis.
Jetso: Indeed she did but if you don’t come she will kill the queen of Mermaidia.
Mermaid: What she found the palace?!
Flatso: She did and the queen is hostage come if you want no harm to come to her.
Mermaid: Alright fine you win but if you’re lying to me I’ll turn you into fish filet and mix you with sushi!
Aquata: I’m coming with you Merliah
Mermaid: Ariel it might be dangerous it’s unknown territory.
Aquata: I don’t care since we’ve met you’ve been like a sister to me in a time I thought I forgot what it meant...
Mermaid: Very well if you insist I would feel better with a partner.
Flatso and Jetso: Then follow us!

Flatso and Jetso dive underwater. Mermaid and Aquata dive under after them. They swim at high speed following Flatso and jetso. Ursalis laughs from her throne in Mermaidia watching the 2 girls on her magic orb. Flatso and Jetso keep leading the girls along the ocean taking them near Australian waters to the ambush point. Aquata looks at the 2 of them seeing them chuckling and looking like they up to something.

Aquata: Mermaid. Mermaid.
Mermaid: hmm what is it?
Aquata: Something isn’t right those 2 are chuckling and look like they up to something.
Mermaid: Like bringing me to the sea bitch that took my voice?
Aquata: No I think there’s more to that. I think-Watch Out!

(background music) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yZz6ADpYzo

Aquata pushes Mermaid out of way fast while the morpheel grabs Aquata in one of its electric tentacles and see its massive large size. http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090513010018/zelda/images/c/ca/Morpheel.png
Aquata screams in pain getting electrocuted. Mermaid panics worried and summons her Poseidon Trident. Mermaid stabs the tentacle to get Aquata free while Flatso and jetso smirk amused. Both girls swim and the Morpheel chases after them trying to sting them with its tentacles. Mermaid and Aquata switch sides to confuse it and avoid its attacks.

Mermaid: That red eye on its back looks like a weakness I can get to it.
Aquata: Go for it be careful.
Mermaid: Will do my best.
Aquata: I’ll distract it for you.
Mermaid: That’s even riskier!
Aquata: I got this.

Aquata swims under it and punches up its chin punches multiple times with powerful force. Mermaid swims above it to go the red eye on its back. Charges power into her trident making it glow ready to strike. A tentacle grabs Mermaid shocking her and she screams. Aquata looks and swims around fast and turns hands into rock. She grabs the tentacle and forces mermaid free. The Morpheel whacks Aquata into underwater mountain rocks. Then Mermaid strikes multiple times at the red eye with Trident hurting the Morpheel. Creates blue electric energy around the tip to stab the red eye again. Mermaid gets knocked off the Morpheel by the a shark. http://www.interstellarmarines.com/media/uploads/screenshots/ss0050_1280x720_zps_interstellarmarines_concept_characters_sharkcreature_001.jpg
The shark swims and chases after mermaid. Aquata Swims punches Morpheel hard at side of its face. Turns hands into rock and grabs its tentacles hurling them back at itself. Rips a tentacle out and throws whipping it at the shark shocking it. Mermaid dodges its bite and unleashes blue electricity from trident shocking the shark in more. The sharks tail grabs Mermaid whipping her into coral. Aquata hits the Morpheel with multiple earth spheres she creates. Mermaid moves out of sharks way and sticks Trident into its eye. The shark struggles to get her off and whips her hard against rock formations. The force brings some rocks down trapping Mermaid by legs. The shark swims straight for her. Aquata looks and swims trying to reach her. Mermaid screams loudly so one thing can hear her call a long lost friend. The shark looks around feeling a tremble. Slifer the Sea dragon busts through the mountain of rocks roaring grabbing the shark with its hands throwing it far through the rainbow rock formation. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/294/d/d/azure_eyes_silver_dragon_by_nami_v-d6r7rch.jpg

(Background music) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhQU1TVvq6s

Mermaid looks at Slifer recognizing him remembering he’s her old friendly pet from her time in Mermaidia. The Shark swims at and Slifer whips it hard with tail and steps forcing it hard on floor pressing and crushes it breaking its neck. Slifer moves rocks off mermaid with its head. Mermaid smiles touching his face petting.

Mermaid: Please help my friend kill that thing.

Slifer nods looking at the Morpheel and eyes glow blue. Opens mouth and breathes blue fiery blast at the Morpheels head. Unaffected by the water because it’s not warm breath. The Morpheels head bangs aginst nearby rock mountain. The morpheel whips Aquata with tail swimming to Slifer. Slifer swims toward it and grabs its neck with one hand and bites both spinning around in circles. The Morpheel stings at Slifer. Slifer bites tentacles tearing them off. The morpheel pushes Slifer into ground right after biting him. The Morpheel and Slifer struggle biting each other while Slifer slashes too. The Morpheel wraps Slifer in its tail squeezing. Aquata looks at Mermaid nodding having an idea. Aquata creates a big sphere and turns it into metal.

Aquata: Listen Mermaid i need you to create a typhoon tornado and push the metal sphere into the red eye of the Morpheel. It will knock the morpheel away from the sea dragon and you can strike the metal sphere with all of the Tridents might!
Mermaid: Sounds like plan!

Mermaid creates a typhoon and makes it push the metal sphere into the Morpheels red eye. The impact forces morpheel off Slifer. Mermaid charges the Trident with Electric might. Aquata summons hers for first time showing Mermaid the opal Trident of aquatica. http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004/352/e/d/opal_trident_for_kitt_by_Sunrise_oasis.jpg
Both shoot powerful blasts from their Tridents hitting the metal sphere hurting the Morpheel badly. Slifer shoots the blue fiery blast from his mouth into the Morpheels open mouth making it explode into pieces. Slifer Roars in victory.

Aquata: Yay woot woot we eating barbecue morpheel!
Mermaid: We certainly will good job Ariel!
Aquata: You too Merliah you got an awesome pet dragon now!

Both girls hold each others arms dancing spinning happy around. Ursalis from Mermaidia watches from her orb and growls and screams mad grabbing and pulling on her hair.

Ursalis: Whaaaaat?!!! Nooooo!!! My poor poopsies this can’t be!!!
Ursalis: Ok ok clam down Ursalis you got this you can still rip her little pretty voiced neck! Oh just you wait oh yes just you wait little Mermaid i will get the artifacts and i will have control over the seven seas at last! Hahahahahahahaaha!!!!!

To be continued?

Last edited by Aquata Siren on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Aquata Siren
Star

re: chapter 8

Chapter 8 -A Hybrids Destiny-

Aquata: Where’d he come from Merms?
Mermaid: He came from Mermaidia. He’s my pet friend i grew up with him.
Aquata: That’s cool then he can lead the way can’t he?
Mermaid: I can ask him to take us there no problem.
Aquata: Then you best talk to him we don’t have much time b4 Ursalis sends more monsters after us.
Mermaid: Give me a sec I’ll get right on it!
Aquata: I’ll keep look out if anything comes.

Mermaid swims to Slifer. When she reaches him she touches him petting.

Mermaid: Slifer we need your help... can you take us to Mermaidia?

Slifer nods. Mermaid smiles and swims back to Aquata.

Mermaid: We’re good he can lead us there!
Aquata: Perfect then let’s go save your city!
Mermaid: And once we do we shall do the same for yours least I can do.
Aquata: Thank you Merms!

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/SnowSkittles/Settings/The_Lost_City_by_InertiaK.jpg

Slifer swims ahead of them. Mermaid and Aquata swim after him following the way to Mermaidia. Slifer leads them into a secret hidden cavern. Mermaid and Aquata follow swimming through the tunnels. Slifer leads them through the exit and Aquata looks in awe at the sight of Mermaids palace Mermaidia. Mermaid smiles happy to see her home again.

Aquata: Mermaid it’s beautiful...
Mermaid: Did you think it was going to be otherwise?
Aquata: You’re right I should have expected it would be mermaids always get the good stuff.
Mermaid: It’s still a shadow of what it once was we need to purge Ursalis from it.
Aquata: Together as one we will with your trident and mine... 2 of 3 of the most powerful tridents in the seas.

Slifer swims with the girls toward Mermaidia. Out of Mermaidia swim swarms of MerCreatures. http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/15/2d/f4/152df47502fb9f4df254a529c35d7d3e.jpg

Aquata grabs one by neck and punches it far knocking a few away with it. Mermaid creates a spear of water and drills it through a couple. Aquata hardens her hands with more force and hooks at them as they come close to her. Grabs one by tails and swings it throwing into rock. Slifer roars whipping some with tail and turns head breathing out the blue fiery blast moving head side to side to hit the row of them. One swims into Aquata spinning with her biting at her. Aquata punches through its stomach and elbows one behind her without looking smashing its face in. Grabs its arms and kicks with fin of her tail and the force of kick blows the body back while Aquata holds its arms in her hands. Mermaid swims and in both hands creates water whips and flails the whips around at surrounding mercreatures. Grabs 2 with the whips and bangs them together. Then grabs another ripping it in 2 pieces with both whips. Mermaid creates a water ball in both her hands and makes it grow huge and throws it at a large group of them. The ball pushes the group into the ground crushing them. Slifer swats mercreatures with his arms and bites a couple eating them. Slifer roars speaking to Mermaid telling her he can handle this. So she can go ahead into the palace and rescue her mother. Mermaid nods and signals Aquata to follow her and move on. Slifer roar smore viscously swimming at the mercreatures fighting them off single handily. Meanwhile Ursalis watches from throne growling and screaming frustrated and the queen smirks happy for her daughter.

Ursalis: What are you smirking at you twit!
Queen: At you that you’re going to fail.
Ursalis: I’m going to make sure that does not happen I’ve worked to hard for this!
Queen: You underestimate my daughter Ursalis.
Ursalis: I underestimate nothing! Her power will be mine and yours!
Ursalis: Nereus! Come forth my slave!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PxoFI4DOPJ4/TuEC3mrd48I/AAAAAAAACHI/PPzt7deDWTw/s1600/sea%2Bcreature%2B1.jpg

Nereus appears in his cursed form walking over with his tentacles. He kneels to Ursalis.

Nereus: Yes my queen Ursalis?
Ursalis: I want you to go capture Mermaid and kill the friend of hers!
Nereus: It shall be done your highness I will not disappoint you.
Ursalis: See that you don’t. If you run I wont promise Maligore won’t rip your head!
Nereus: What if they split up?
Ursalis: I’m... counting on it! With the friend alone you can kill her and I will handle Mermaid myself.

Aquata and Mermaid force open the gate with their strength. Lifting it up and entering the palace. Both swim ahead at the incoming mercreatures. Aquata and Mermaid punch them one by one with both hands. Mermaid grabs one by its tail and hits other creatures using it like a baseball bat. Aquata creates earth spheres and blasts them at the creatures. Mermaid kicks one with her tail and and shoots a water tidal blast at more of them clearing a way. As they continue swimming Aquata hardens her hands she punches through their bodies and throws them into each other. Mermaid pushes them away with water wave constructs. A mercreature grabs Mermaid from behind but before it attacks her she head butts it knocking it off her. Then she impales it with a water spear and flings its body against ones near Aquata. A tentacle grabs Aquata and throws her against a wall. Mermaid looks gasping.

Nereus: Merliah it’s been too long hasn’t it?
Mermaid: I don’t recall you.
Nereus: You forget the man who took your mother to be his queen have you?
Mermaid: Nereus... Ursalis did this to you?
Nereus: She made me better she made me far more powerful then I ever was. I command these creatures.
Aquata: Mermaid go I’ll take care of this go save your mother!
Mermaid: No I won’t leave you Ariel!
Aquata: Then Ursalis wins! You have to stop her I’ll be fine hurry!
Mermaid: Alright I better see you come to the throne room when you’re done here.

Mermaid swims away heading to the throne room. Nereus spins his staff in hand holding it ready. Aquata summons her opal trident in hand and holds it battle ready. Nereus charges forward swiping staff at her. Aquata blocks with her Trident and hits him across face with the bottom of the trident. The force knocks him back then Aquata swims at him and both clash hitting their staff and trident against each others. Both swing their staff and trident with quick movement hearing the clanging and banging. Nereus grabs Aquatas tail and smacks her around. Aquata aims trident and blasts him to ceiling. Nereus aims staff and shoots a blast back at her. Aquata puts up a barrier around her blocking the blast. Nereus continues to blast against her shield. Aquata reflects the blast using her shield barrier after dispersing it. Nereus looks around not seeing her. Aquata stabs him in the back with trident forcing him back to ground. Nereus tentacle grabs Aquata neck strangling her choking her. Aquata digs deep into her strength prying tentacle off her. She tugs tentacle and rips it off as Nereus screams in pain. Nereus elbows her off and swims into her forcing her through wall rolling along the ground punching while shes down. Aquata rolls out of way before he stabs his staff into the floor. Aquata shoots a big earth sphere forcing him through a pillar knocking it down. Nereus shoots multiple sphere blasts. Aquata swims deflecting all of them with her trident. Then they clash again with one huge swing with electricity coming out of them. The whole ground shakes around them from the intense power clash. Both forced off each other and Nereus grabs Aquata again tight in his tentacles squeezing her making her suffer. She hardens her entire body and breaks free of tentacles punching him multiple times in the face cracking the mask. Then gives a hard uppercut shattering the rest of the mask showing his face.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/338/7/a/creature_face_by_ali_tunc.jpg

Nereus glares and growls. He lunges swimming around after Aquata trying to bite her. Nereus slashes her with staff and spins it smacking her off a wall. Aquata calls trident back to her hand before Nereus reaches her and she impales his neck with the middle of the trident. Nereus then falls to his death and Aquatas wound heals. Aquata then swims off to find the throne. Meanwhile Mermaid enters the throne room. She sees Ursalis sitting beside her captive chained mother.

Ursalis: Come in come in Child I’ve been expecting you.
Mermaid: Let my mother go Ursalis!
Queen: Merliah you must run you being here is dangerous to you and the entire seven seas!
Mermaid: I fled once I will not again...
Ursalis: I can’t let her go child I need the stone and your artifacts.
Mermaid: You will never get them they do not belong to you!

Ursalis casts a curse binding Mermaid and covering her mouth so she can’t cast any of hers. Ursalis laughs out loud with evil pride.

Ursalis: Here is how this works tell me the password to the treasury or your daughter dies!
Queen: No no I will tell you don’t kill her! The password is Titanus
Ursalis: Perfect I knew you’d see things my way.

Mermaid struggles with her voice muffled while Ursalis walks to the treasury door. Ursalis steps in front of it and speaks the password. The door raises open and she sees the treasure within. Ursalis enters and takes the blue stone. Ursalis laughs again with glee holding the stone in her hands. Ursalis comes back to the throne. Ursalis takes the queens pearl trident and gets it aimed on the queen.

Ursalis: Next I want your pearl artifacts Mermaid or your mommy will be obliterated! Don’t keep me waiting sweetheart the choice is yours!
Queen: No Merliah don’t listen to her she cannot have those Artifacts! She would be unstoppable!
Ursalis: Is your mommy important enough for you or should I snuff her out now!
Queen: Merliah let me die do not play her game! You must leave!

Ursalis frees Mermaid and she has an angered look in her eyes. Knowing any false move her mother could die and Mermaidia would be in disarray. Mermaid nods refusing to run away and walks swims toward Ursalis. The queen keeps shaking her head begging Mermaid not to. Usalis reaches to take Mermaids Artifacts and suddenly Aquata Punches Ursalis in the face with her hardened fist knocking her over the throne. Mermaid smiles happy high fiving Aquata. Ursalis gets up with eyes full of rage. Mermaid and Aquata summon and hold their tridents ready for a fight.

Ursalis: You brat you are going to suffer for that!
Aquata: You’re the one suffering. Suffering Leprosy!
Ursalis: Oh I’m going to kill you!
Mermaid: Not before we do Ursalis!
Ursalis: Go ahead and try! You are both dead fishys!
Mermaid: We’ll make calamari out of you for everything you’ve done the suffering you’ve caused here!
Ursalis: Don’t be so sure about that!
Aquata: Talk is cheap Ursalis it’s Brawling time!

Mermaid and Aquata shoot blasts of bolts from their tridents at Ursalis. Ursalis moves around avoiding the blasts and fires right back at them. Mermaid and Aquata swim out of the way. Ursalis aims shooting the queen. Mermaid shoots another bolt to deflect it. Aquata shoots Ursalis blasting her into the chandelier. Mermaid swims tackling her through the chandelier and punches multiple times in the stomach. Punching Ursalis down toward the ground punch after punch. Then hits Ursalis with one doublehand slamming Ursalis into the ground with an impact crater. Aquata creates a big earth sphere. Mermaid creates a twisting tornado wave and uses it to push down the earth sphere with powerful force. Ursalis moves out of the way. and the wave of the impact pushes Ursalis into the wall. Aquata plunges her trident into Ursalis holding her down pinned. Mermaid moves to go help free her mother. Ursalis chuckles with a scary evil smirk.

Aquata: What’s so funny Calamari witch!?
Ursalis: Oh nothing to concern yourself with...
Aquata: That so I’m the one plunging a trident into your fat tub of lard pathetic excuse for a body!
Ursalis: Right... but it does not concern you because...
Aquata: Go on finish up witch what last words do you have?
Ursalis: Because you won’t be around ahahahahahahaaaaaa!

A Leviathan pops out fast impaling Aquata through her stomach area with one of its Tendrils while she screams in pain.

http://ironboundtome.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/leviathan3.jpg

Mermaid: Nooooo!!!
Ursalis: Yes it’s done its done the girl of the prophecy is dead ahahahahahaha!!!

The leviathan throws Aquatas limp body through the wall outside and her body slowly sinks in a trench. Mermaid breathes mad her eyes glaring furiously at Ursalis. Mermaids eyes glow aqua blue and emissive. She screams a battle cry and Slifer bites the leviathan on the shoulder and pulls it away. Mermaid stands facing a scared Ursalis who feels Mermaids power rise with her anger while her hair flows around her.

Is Aquata Dead will this be continued?

re: Chapter 9

Chapter 9 -A Hybrids Destiny-

Ursalis smirks evily aiming and shoots a blast from the pearl trident at mermaid. The blast impacts and ash smoke spreads in the area. The queen looks panicked and Ursalis laughs. The smoke clears and Mermaid walks out unharmed surrounded by a shield of water. Ursalis growls and shoots multiple beam blasts while mermaid deflects all of them with a water wave whip. Grabs Ursalis with the water whip by her neck and pulls Ursalis to her. Mermaid punches Ursalis hard in the face sending her hard against the wall. Mermaid spawns the Poseidon trident in her hand and swims at Ursalis. Lets out a battle scream and both begin clashing their tridents in combat. Mermaid creates water around her tail and kicks Ursalis. Ursalis spins 360 degrees across the throne room. Meanwhile outside Slifer and the Leviathan are attacking each other. Slifer rams into the Leviathan biting into it both spinning around together. They crash through underwater rock cliffs. The Leviathan sticks its tendrils into Slifer. Slifer Roars in pain then he fires the fiery blue blast from his mouth hitting Leviathan in the face pushing him off. Slifer spins tail whacking Leviathan one side to the other. Leviathan swims at Slifer roaring. Slifer moves around on its back. Slifer bites back of its neck and veers leviathan making it bang into more rocks and cliffs. Leviathan grabs Slifer with tendrils and reverses making Slifer crash through a part of the palace. Slifer bites tendril and begins spinning Leviathan around swinging it through a tall tower. Leviathan swims back and shoots a wavy blast out of its mouth. Slifer pulls back and fires his fiery blue breath blast. Both blasts clash in an intense light show. The whole area shakes from the sheer force of their blasts. Both keep struggling to overpower the other both their blasts pushing against the other one. Leviathan tries cheating whipping at surroundings with tendrils to cause a collapse. Slifer avoids the debris using his wings while keeping the focus on his blast. Back with Mermaid and Ursalis they spin their tridents in hand clashing impact after impact. Mermaid hits Ursalis up the jaw with the bottom of her trident. While Ursalis is stunned Mermaid fires a blast of water from her free hand Knocking Ursalis over the other throne. Swims fast forcing Ursalis against the wall behind the throne. Punches Ursalis one fist at a time again and again. Wraps a big water whip around Ursalis waist swings her backward. Swings her back slamming Ursalis through the wall.

Ursalis: This is impossible how could she be so strong!?
Mermaid: How about the fact you pissed me off for one! You threaten my mother and you killed my friend you fat calamari!
Ursalis: Fat am I? I can still tear you apart you will see!
Mermaid: Right you are not fat you are just easier to see.
Ursalis: You will be joining your friend for that one...
Mermaid: Bring it on old hag!

Ursalis grabs mermaid with a tentacle. Mermaid grabs onto it and tugs ripping tentacle off. Ursalis screams suffering. Mermaid hits Ursalis with one wave construct after another. For final strike Mermaid turns last construct into a dragon shape and lashes it at Ursalis impacting her into a large rock. Ursalis shoots Mermaid with a stun blast from the pearl trident. Then quickly grabs mermaid by her tail and whips her around into environment surroundings. Bangs her up and down roughing her up. Mermaid creates a typhoon to suck Ursalis in and get free. Ursalis spins in circles inside the typhoon. Mermaid strikes Ursalis with a blast from her Poseidon trident. Ursalis hits ground hard growling mad. Slifer and Leviathan still unleashing their blasts at the other. Slifer swims up toward leviathan. Slifers eyes glow spewing out more energy into his breath blast making it bigger. Slifers blast begins pushing Leviathans back. Leviathan struggles to push back. The power is to strong and both blasts explode in huge smoke covering the area. Slifer swims out of the smoke roaring shooting his fiery breath blast in Leviathans face. Slifer bites Leviathans throat and decapitates it ripping the head out. While Leviathans body sinks slifer roars in victory spreading his wings. Slifer looks at Mermaid fighting Ursalis. Slifer then swims toward them. Ursalis looks knocking mermaid out of her way. Then shoots Slifer with pearl trident trapping Slifer in a magic seal. Slifer roars banging at the barrier seal from inside. Mermaid swims hooking Ursalis hard in the stomach with a water imbued fist. Punches Ursalis up higher and higher nonstop. Ursalis whips tentacles at mermaid and grabs mermaid by both arms swinging her hard through a rock. Ursalis raises pearl trident and shoots a high density beam. Mermaid quickly uses her magic to create a strong shield barrier. Mermaid struggles to keep her barrier strong. Ursalis laughs putting more power intot he beam to make it grow. Meanwhile deep down the trench Aquata lays at the bottom dead with the fatal impaled stomach wound. Then a young little girl Mermaid swims down to her. The young Mermaid touches Aquata.

Lana: Don’t die on me Ariel I will not let this happen to you.
Lana: You still have your destiny to fulfill it is time you return to what you once were.
Lana: I wish you could see me sis but it’s not yet time for you to know the truth. But I’m glad you found a sister in mermaid.
Lana: I love you Ariel and I miss you but we will meet again.

Lana moves her hands casting a spell and Aquatas body begins to glow. Aquatas body begins to heal and the exobyte infection is removed restoring Aquatas ice power she once possessed before the infection changed it. Lana smiles seeing the results taking effect. Aquatas eyes begin moving preparing to open. Lana then swims disappearing to keep herself secret. Aquata opens her eyes and slowly sits up groaning. Aquata checks herself shocked she’s alive and feels like she’s normal. No longer feeling the exobyte infection. Aquata then accidently shoots an ice ball form her hands. Aquata smiles happy she has her original power back. Aquata looks up while standing slowly hearing Mermaid in trouble. Aquata gets serious looks and crosses her arms together like an x. The runes on her arms begin glowing.

Aquata: Let’s hope this still works... I’m coming mermaid.
Aquata: Anima! Frost Aegis!

Aquata Transforms into her Frost Aegis armor. Aquatas eyes glow icy emissive and her hair turns icy blue. Aquata Swims up out of the trench. Ursalis charges more power into the beam beginning to overpower Mermaid. Then Ursalis gets knocked away by a big ice ball. Mermaid looks seeing Aquata come down near her.

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/AquataMerms/media/MMET101_AUDIO-PC-30-1222410_zps6d852377.jpg.html

Mermaid: Aquata is that you?
Aquata: It’s me Mermaid.
Mermaid: But how I saw you get killed.
Aquata: I was but someone brought me to life I don’t know who.
Mermaid: I like the new look though.
Aquata: It’s my Frost Aegis armor. Ice is my Original power before I was infected. I inherited this armor from my father.
Mermaid: Well then let’s get rid of Ursalis together!
Aquata: I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Mermaid: Here she comes!
Aquata: Been too long since I had to use this power I’ll enjoy stretching these old muscles.

Mermaid and Aquata summon their tridents in hand and swim at Ursalis. Both taking turns clashing with Ursalis banging their tridents against hers. Mermaid pushes against Ursalis trident making her hit herself. Aquata slashes cutting Ursalis with hers. Mermaid stabs Ursalis with her trident and spins Ursalis around. Throws Ursalis low through bunch of curved rocks. Ursalis pants and grunts in pain. Mermaid raises her free hand creating a spinning water construct turning it into a spear and hurls it at Ursalis. Aquata shoots ice out her hand freezing Mermaids spear construct making it stronger. The ice spear construct Pierces Ursalis and she screams. Ursalis glares and begins surrounding herself in dark cloudy smoke. Mermaid and Aquata look on wondering what she doing.

Aquata: I think we should swim right now...
Mermaid: what can she do against the 2 of us?
Aquata: That!

The smoke rises fast toward them. Mermaid and Aquata swim upward toward the surface. They swim fast as they can while the smoke is hot on their tails. Mermaid and Aquata jump out of the water when they reach the surface. Their tails turn into their human leg forms. Aquata and Mermaid ride on their skim disks and look down at the ocean. Out of the water rises Ursalis in her transformed Hydra form all heads roaring.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/034/4/1/hydra__dipsy_demo__by_sandara-d74271p.jpg

Hydra Ursalis lunges at the girls with all her heads. Aquata and Mermaid skim keeping away from her heads while they snap their mouths hot on the trail. Mermaid raises water from the ocean in a big spiral wave and pushes the heads away. Aquata creates an ice wall to block Ursalis. Ursalis then shoots purple blasts from the mouths of her heads. The ice wall breaks down and Ursalis keeps lunging each head trying to get them. Mermaid summons her Poseidon trident and fires a big beam at her heads. Ursalis roars in keeping distance. Aquata shoots barrage of ice spikes at Ursalis hurting her more. Ursalis madly shoots water making it splash so they can’t see her. Ursalis then knocks both girls off their disks. Ursalis moves her heads under while the girls fall toward them. Then a shine flashes blinding Ursalis. And from the light it forms into an ice unicorn and it sweeps by taking aquata and Mermaid on its back.

http://1hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/crystal_fantasy.jpg

Ursalis looks and chases after them while Aquata rides flying the Unicorn evading Ursalis with mermaid behind Aquata. Aquata turns the unicorn around and flies in between all of the heads. Mermaid holds her trident slashing one of the heads off. Aquata looks back while flying the unicorn and sees Ursalis regrow 2 more heads.

Aquata: That coulda been better
Mermaid: If we cut a head 2 more will grow.
Aquata: Forget the head slicing thing then.
Mermaid: We must strike her heart. Aquata watch out!
Aquata: Oh no!!

Aquata veers away from the head in her way. The heads mouths shoot the purple blast from their mouths. Aquata flies the unicorn avoiding with skill while Mermaid holds on tight. Aquata begins freezing the water around Ursalis to trap her. Then ice spikes rise out impaling Ursalis everywhere.

Aquata: Hang on Merms I’m about to do something stupid.
Mermaid: Thanks for the warning but may i ask what it is your-

Mermaid screams when Aquata begins diving the unicorn downward. Flies inside one of ursalis heads mouth. The unicorns horn protects them while they fly in her body. Mermaid readies her trident knowing she must strike the heart. The unicorn approaches and they see Ursalis heart. Mermaid throws her trident and it strikes right through her heart. It comes back into Mermaids hand while they bust out of her body. Ursalis roars screaming and she sinks into the water sinking deeper and deeper dissolving into bone. Mermaid catches the sacred blue stone. Aquata and Mermaid smile and they cheer happy with a high five. Slifer is freed from the seal and Mermaidia is restored the merpeople freed from their prisons.

Aquata: Its ok Merliah get your tail down there see your people i’ll be fine.
Mermaid: Thank you Ariel i can’t say it enough for this...
Aquata: You don’t have to it’s my pleasure it will soon be my turn to thank you soon.
Mermaid: You really are a great friend. And don’t scare me like that again.
Aquata: What diving into a mouth of a hydra or almost dying.
Mermaid: Both!

Mermaid jumps off unicorn diving into the water her legs turning into a tail. Aquata smiles and flies the unicorn back home to the Grotto. Mermaid swims deeper and deeper to Mermaidia palace. Mermaid swims waving hello to her fellow merpeople. Mermaid enters the throne room to see her mother. Queen looks smiling happy.

Queen: Merliah you did it you saved us all.
Mermaid: Could not have done it without Slifer or Aquata.
Queen: Give them my thanks aswell I’m very grateful.
Mermaid: What now mother?
Queen: Now I shall remain the sole ruler of Mermaida until you are ready to take over for me. And I entrust to u the Pearl trident for u to protect from evil like Ursalis.
Mermaid: I don’t know what to say it be an honor but what about you? You need a trident.
Queen: You need not worry I will use your fathers. Its time I unburied it.
Mermaid: I’m just glad to see you again it pains me to leave.
Queen: You have your duties as a justice girl I respect that. I can wait till the day your ready to see you rule Mermaidia.
Mermaid: I’ll make you proud mother.
Queen: I already am...

Mermaid and the queen hug eachohter in tears. Saying their goodbyes they hug emotionally and enjoy being in each other’s arms. The merpeople come and celebrate dancing happy for the restoration of Mermaidia. Mermaid dances with them. They dance the conga line. Fish swim in dancing too interacting with Mermaid and the merpeople. Queen smiles watching them all have fun. Mermaid waves hand like calling her over. Queen listens and joins in the conga line and dances with them. Everyone sings along to under the sea bringing peace and harmony back to Mermaidia. Then Mermaid swims to talk and thank Slifer for his help. Mermaid pets Slifer and plays.

Meanwhile inside the Bermuda Triangle at Maligores castle. Maligore growls and screams angry smashing his table in pieces seeing Ursalis was killed and the blue stone is lost to him.

Maligore: Whaaaat!!! They killed Ursalis I cannot believe this how dare they!!
Maligore: I hate those girls!!! The black sacred stone is in Shadowfell i can only hope Hecarim won’t disappoint
Maligore: Just you wait Justice Girls I will have my revenge and I will take that stone! By the end One of your souls will belong to me! U will suffer for taking Ursalis!!
Maligore: And when i am finally free this entire world will kneel and fear the name Maligore!

Maligore sits on his throne with hand to his jaw laughing demonically and with evil in his voice. His laughter echoes in the castle. Maligore watches Mermaid skimming in the air on her way home through the small oracle globe. Hinting his plan is Mermaids soul. Maligore grows a dark and evil smirk.

to be continued

re: Chapter 10

Chapter 10 –A Hybrids Destiny-

Some time through the night Aquata shifts and turns in her bed. Experiencing a nightmare of Mermaid losing her soul and being taken to a land that borders the underworld. The nightmare feels so real and Aquata panics. Seabastian shakes and wakes Mermaid. Mermaid opens her eyes and looks at Seabastian. Seabastian points at the sleeping panicking Aquata. Mermaid hurries to her and tries to wake Aquata. Aquata wakes with her blue werewolf eyes and shoots her back straight up.

Aquata: No!
Mermaid: Ariel what is it? A nightmare?
Aquata: I’m not sure. It felt so real to me.
Mermaid: Mind telling me?
Aquata: A nightmare of you losing your soul
Mermaid: Well calm down your werewolf gene is surfacing I’m right here.
Aquata: Is it? Sorry Merliah.
Mermaid: its ok you still look in control you did not hurt me.
Aquata: Didn’t mean to wake you up i feel bad.
Mermaid: Technically it was not you it was Seabastian. He was worried about you and in turn so did I.
Aquata: Just hope all it was is a nightmare.
Mermaid: I’m sure it was Ariel don’t worry about it.
Aquata: Well then we best get more sleep in before the daylight comes.
Mermaid: Sleep tight Ariel try not to think of anything relax.
Aquata: You too Merliah.

Meanwhile back inside the Bermuda Triangle inside Maligores castle. Felix Faust walks into Maligores throne chamber to heed his call. Faust kneels before him bowing his head.

Felix Faust: how may i be of service my master.
Maligore: I need to know if your magic can conjure my true body for a limited time.
Felix Faust: with the power of the stone in our possession i can conjure your body for half a day
Maligore: it will have to do. I must remove one of those mermaids from my sight. And i need that blue sacred stone.
Felix Faust: Then I will do my best to make it so sire.
Maligore: Then get on with it Faust time is wasting and i wish to be free from my prison permanently as soon as possible!
Felix Faust: Indeed sire apologies I will commence.
Maligore: If you want something done right you have to do it yourself. I will get that stone and be rid of one nuisance.

Felix Faust begins drawing magic energy from the sacred stone they have. Faust chants magic spell and directs its magic power to Maligore. Maligore laughs feeling the power flow through him. Faust finishes the casting the spell and transforms Maligores shadowy body into his true form. Maligore pulls cape over his arms and Faust looks in awe.

Forum Image

Faust: Sire you look incredible i’ve never laid eyes on your true form.
Maligore: It will not be the last! I swear on the head of my brother Trigon I will finish what i started!
Faust: Then I bid you good fortune show those foolish girls exactly who you are sire.
Maligore: I intend too at long last I can meet the Prophecy girl face to face!

Maligore looks at himself in the mirror clenching his fist. His laugh tone begins to raise and bursts out in a demonic laughter to finish. Then he sprouts black wings and Faust casts him outside the Bermuda Triangle. Maligore spreads his wings open and flies. Maligore grows an evil smirk on his face flying through the skies to find Aquata and Mermaid. Maligore speeds up a dark purple aura surrounding him. In the Morning Aquata wakes up stretching and Mermaid is already awake making them breakfast. Aquata smells it breathing in and out.

Aquata: I hope you not cooking poor Seabatian Merms.
Mermaid: Nonsense Aquata ofcourse not.
Aquata: I know was just kidding.
Seabastian: Don’t even joke about that kind of thing girl reminds me of a chef named Louis.
Aquata: Guy tried to eat you.
Seabastian: more like filet me first then eat.
Mermaid: Long as you stay here he won’t be a bother Seabastian.
Seabastian: I have no plans to see him girl. None at all.

Aquata sits at the table after prepping it up. Mermaid brings the breakfast and sits down with her. Both girls make their plates and eat.

Aquata: This is Aqua-mazing Merliah!
Mermaid: It should be I own a restaurant I call it Golden fish!
Aquata: Where is it?
Mermaid: It’s in Gotham finest Restaurant in the city.
Aquata: I’ll stop by it sometime for sure.
Mermaid: You won’t want to miss out on it Ariel.
Aquata: I wouldn’t think so.
Seabastian: Ariel Merliah! There is trouble coming whatever it is its fast!
Mermaid: we better check it out.
Aquata: I’m curious how it found us.
Mermaid: We are about to find out.

Aquata and Mermaid run hurrying outside. Both stand near each other on the beach. They look up at the sky seeing the purple aura come. The aura starts dropping down toward them. It lands on the beach and sand dusts around where it landed. When the sand dust clears see Maligore stand up from a kneeled position. His cape blows in the wind with a dark smile on his face. Aquata gasps knowing who he is remembering his face when he attacked aquatica.

Mermaid: Do you know this guy Aquata?
Aquata: This guy is Maligore himself...
Mermaid: What?! I thought he was stuck in the Bermuda Triangle with no escape till he had all sacred stones?!
Aquata: I believed that too.
Maligore: I was stuck but Faust was able to conjure my true form outside for half a day. More then enough time to fix what my wife Ursalis did wrong.
Mermaid: Ew you were married to that witch? You were made for each other.
Maligore: Silence I will make you both suffer!
Aquata and Mermaid: You’re welcome to try Maligore!
Maligore: Watch me I’ll make Fish chow out of you for Cerberus!
Aquata: You here to talk or you here to fight ugly?!
Maligore: You ignorant little wench I’ll kill you!

Maligore raises hand and traps the area they are in by a dark dimension barrier. No one or thing from the outside can come. Making it just the 3 of them. Mermaid creates a long whip of water and Aquata shoots cold winds out of her hands freezing the water. Mermaid whips it at Maligore but maligore disperses into dark purple smoke. Appears behind them and bashes their heads together. Kicks Mermaid into a rock and uppercuts Aquata into the air. Maligore flashes upward changing into purple aura. Aquata turns into ice color aura and flies at him. Both auras collide hitting each other again and again clashing through the air. The auras keep quickly bashing one another at high speed pace. Maligores aura twists around and hits Aquatas aura from behind. Maligore pushes Aquata into the ground by the back of her neck and forces her face along the ground. Mermaid skims and kicks Maligore and he spins 360 degrees into cliff. Mermaid helps Aquata get up. Maligore flies at them aquata raises cold gust tornado from under him. Mermaid creates barrage of water attacks hitting maligore one by one. The last attack turns into a shark and impacts him forcing into the ground. Maligore pops out from under them and punches both of them repeatedly with dark energy around his hands. Grabs Mermaid by her leg and bats her against Aquata. Then hooks Mermaid in the stomach forcing her backward sliding along the sand. Aquata skims toward him and Maligore casts and fires barrage of dark energy blasts. Aquata avoids best she can untill some hit her and knock off skim disks. Maligore readies to cast a stronger attack and Mermaid moves near Aquata. Both summon their tridents in hand and cross their tridents together and fire a powerful magical blast. The blast impacts but Maligore casts a dark barrier circle shield blocking it. Deflects the blast away and chuckles evily. Casts bunch of dark magic circle rings above them and rains down an assault of dark energy like meteor attacks. Both girls keep their tridents to create a shield barrier around them. Maligore laughs making all the magic circles fuse.

Aquata: Our barrier isn’t gonna hold against that attack.
Mermaid: What do we do?
Aquata: We kick it up a notch... Anima Frost Aegis!

Aquata crosses her arms together making the runes glow. Then Transforms into her Frost Aegis mode. A big blast fires from the big magic circle then see big explosion. Maligore growls seeing Aquata and Mermaid are out of harms way seeing Aquatas Frost Aegis. Meanwhile at the new Undersea Paragon. IronBeauty sits in the command room trying to communicate with Mermaid. Then burst Angel walks in the room cock-locking her pistols and holsters them.

IronBeauty: Hey Burst butt good of you join me.
Burst: What’s wrong jenny can’t talk to certain fishies?
IronBeauty: No and i’m worried Bursty
Burst: They’ll be fine those 2 are a dynamic fish duo.
IronBeauty: Their still friends I’m allowed to worry normally Mermaid always answers.
Burst: Then pull up a view of her grotto duh.
Ironbeauty: I’m doing that now thank you very much.
Burst: Glad I could help didn’t think you were sensitive under all that armor.
IronBeauty: Imma kick your ass after we figure this all out.
Burst: Heh you’re welcome to try jenny. I’ll just beat you again.
IronBeauty: I’ve been practicing your butt can’t save you this time.
Burst: Blah blah blah we’ll see won’t we?
IronBeauty: Got a visual of Mermaids grotto... there’s nothing there?
Burst: What do you mean nothing has to be something?
IronBeauty: No it’s literally off the map all i see is black around her grotto.
Burst: Ok now you got my attention i’m worried now too.
IronBeauty: Let’s go take a close look.
Burst: Roadhouse!
IronBeauty: Roadhouse!

Burst Angel and Ironbeauty hurry to the teleporters. They get inside and teleport close as they can to Mermaids grotto.

Meanwhile inside the dark dimension Aquata raises swarms of big ice spikes from the ground. Maligore flies avoiding them and Mermaid skims punching at. Maliogre grabs her arm and and hooks her hard and throws her aside. Aquata fires barrage of ice attacks at maligore. Then she tackles him spinning with him as they both crash into cliff and exchange kicks and punches. Aquata stabs Maligore with an ice spike and makes it push him along the side of the cliff. Mermaid creates dual water dragon shapes and strings a combo of blows on maligore with them. Aquata elbows him hard and punches hit after hit and freezes Mermaids water dragons. Mermaid makes the water dragons hit him and shatter on impact but the hard hits send Maligore rolling on the floor. Maligore then fades and reappears hitting Aquata repeating process on Mermaid and hits both fast not letting them counter. Grabs Aquatas neck and throws her through a big rock. Headbutts Mermaid and grabs her head slamming her around. Aquata creates ice energy in her hand fires a focused precise power ice blast. Maligore looks while stomping on Mermaid. The blast hits Maligore freezing him. Mermaid flips backward and raises a big wave of water and forms it into a big fist. Brings it down smashing frozen Maligore into many pieces. Both girls pant for breath. Mermaid gasps pointing behind Aquata. Aquata turns fast turning hands into ice fists and Maligore grabs her neck forcing fast against nearest rock. With other hand Maligore creates a strong swirl of dark energy.

Maligore: Don’t make a wrong move or she dies. As we speak I am draining the life out of her with my overwhelming dark energy.
Mermaid: Let her go don’t hurt her!
Maligore: I might be persuaded into it. If you give me your...
Mermaid: Give you what the blue sacred stone?
Aquata: No mermaid don’t give into his demands forget about me!
Mermaid: You died once for me already I won’t let it happen again
Maligore: I want the stone and your soul.
Mermaid: If you get what you want will you leave her alone.
Maligore: I give my word on it!
Aquata: No Mermaid don’t do this!!
Mermaid: It’s been great fighting along side you Aquata you’ve been like the sister I never had
Aquata: Mermaid I beg of you forget about me and attack him!
Mermaid: I made my choice Aquata you won’t change it.

Maligore laughs and breaks a piece of ice from Aquatas hands and sticks her to the rock. Maligore aims his dark energy at Mermaid and surrounds mermaid in it. The energy changes color as it begins to take Mermaids soul.

Forum Image

After taking Mermaids soul her lifeless body collapses on the sand. Maligore laughs holding Mermaids soul in hand. Mermaids soul looks on sad and sorry at Aquata.

Aquata: Mermaid!!! Noooo!!
Maligore: Revenge is mine! Now if you excuse me I have a body and a soul to deliver to Shadowfell come get her if you think you can!
Aquata: Maligore you Bastard I’ll kill you a hundred times over for this!!
Maligore: Good luck with that my dear TTFN.

Maligore drives a dark enrgy fist attack punching Aquata shattering the rock. Maligore takes Mermaids body and hauls it over his shoulder with her blue stone. Then he opens his wings and flies. The dimension barrier disappears straight after. Aquata coughs blood in a kneeled position. IronBeauty and Burst fly and land near her.

IronBeauty: Aquata are you ok? What happened here?
Burst: Aw man we missed the action didn’t we?
Aquata: No you can still catch up to it. Maligore the bastard behind all of this took Mermaids soul and the blue stone to Shadowfell.
Burst: Ohhh that creep is gonna get it BurstyButt style!
IronBeauty: This is awful... come on Aquata We’ll help you get her back.
Burst: She’s a friend to us all us three can handle whatever that guy throws at us.
Aquata: Then let’s unleash Girl power on his sorry ass!
All: Roadhouse!

To Be continued

re: Chapter 11

Chapter 11 -A Hybrids Destiny-

Aquata after transforming back to normal puts her 2 fingers in her mouth and whistles. Then her Crystal ice horse appears out of the ground. Aquata climbs on the horses back and it spread its wings. The horse takes off flying into the air while IronBeauty and Burst Angel fly behind Aquata. The 3 of them soar through the skies. Aquata uses her aqua-telepathy to speak to the whales to lead the way to Shadowfell. The 3 girls follow the direction of the whales. Burst and IronBeauty fly to be on both sides of Aquata.

Aquata: you already know about Maligore wanting the sacred stones so he can be free permanently from the bermuda triangle right?

Burst Angel: Anything you can tell us about this?

IronBeauty: Yep Ball told us about all that.

Aquata: There’s a prophecy my father told me.

Burst Angel: What’s the prophecy?

Aquata: The prophecy speaks of once the world is engulfed in the rising darkness when the Bermuda Triangle seal is broken it will take 1 hybrid to summon the seas greatest champion to face the worlds greatest threat.

IronBeauty: The hybrid being you right?

Aquata: yes it means me but i don’t know what the sea champion is.

Burst Angel: Got feeling we’ll have that figured if Maligore gets free as the prophecy says.

IronBeauty: He has 2 sacred stones and we have none.

Aquata: And that would leave him with 2 left. He likely took the blue one back to his castle. We have to get the one in Shadowfell and Mermaids soul that will dent his plan.

Burst Angel: Works for me.

The girls keep on the trail of the whales seeing the skies get darker as they approach the realm of Shadowfell. The whales lead them further and deeper into the misty underworld border where the souls are before being taken to the underworld. The whales dive when they reach the Shadowfell land. Aquata rides her crystal horse lower Burst Angel and IronBeauty keep close to her. Aquata looks below noticing the welcoming committee as Shadowfells soulless warriors rise.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Aquata jumps off her crystal ice horse. She pounds the ground creating a crater in the middle of a group of warriors. Large number of ice spikes come out from the ground running through the warriors. Aquata then turns into frigid cold ice wind and blows through them. Aquata reforms herself then summons her ice katana from the ground.

Forum Image

She grips the hilt as it rises up. Spins the katana in her hand and the warriors rush to surround her. Quickly swings her katana in a circle motion unleashing an icy slash wave cutting the closest warriors in half. Then she swipes the other direction creating an cold frigid twister that engulfs them. IronBeauty flies overhead and shoots barrage of missiles from her shoulders. She dives lower and rams through a few warriors with her elbow. She flies backwards shooting repulsor hand blasts at the undead warriors. Burst Angel drops down on the ground and spins her pistols in between her fingers. Fires her projectile pistols on autofire in all directions as the warriors come at her. Burst Angel does cartwheel flips in the air while she shoots and back flips shooting sideways. Then she flies upward shooting the warriors below her. IronBeauty goes near Burst Angel crossing her arms firing a stream of repulsor energy from hand blasters. Aquata holds her katana backwards slicing and dismembering warriors while blocking their attacks with the blade. She kicks one through a few and unleashes forward a cold gust of wind from the tip of the blade blowing them backwards. Aquata jumps flipping over some and at sametime decapitates them with her katana. Ironbeauty grabs one by the waist and breaks its back on her knee and throws the body knocking a few more down like dominos. Ironbeauty fires her chest unibeam wiping out the warriors around her. Burst Angel hops over their heads while shooting them. She jumps shooting in circles and kicks one leaping at her in the face with her heel. Throws both her pistols at 2 more and casts a barrage of lightning strikes from above. She leaps grabbing back her pistols and shoots while upside down in midair. Warriors then all jump ganging on Aquata in a pile. Aquata screams a battle cry and blows all the ones on top of her away with a cold icy barrier shield. Aquata creates a spiky ice whip in her free hand and lashes it around at the soulless warriors dismembering them and cutting them clean in halves. With her other hand she blocks and counters using her katana. Aquata throws her katana upward and in between both her hands she creates ice cold energy. Thrusts her hands forward unleashing a devastating large ice blast at the warriors knocking them into the air as the blast passes through them. Aquata grabs katana back in her hand and without looking slashes head of the one behind her on instinct. Burst Angel flies over casting a storm cloud to strike bolts at the lot of them. The ground suddenly rumbles and Slifer pops out roaring and immediately spews his blue fiery breath at the warriors spreading it around.

Burst Angel: Go Aquata save Mermaid shes gotta be inside that den entrance!

IronBeauty: We can handle things here we’ll catch up!

Aquata: I’m not ok with it but i know we’re running out of time.

Burst Angel: Just go don’t worry about us!

Aquata: You 2 be careful!

IronBeauty: We’ll be fine trust us! We’ll make it back to you!

Aquata: You better! you're the best girls!

Aquata jumps sitting on her crystal horse and rides it fast to the Shadowfell underworld den. Aquata flies her horse down and goes into the entrance. Rides the horse through the tunnels with determination in her face to save her closest friend. Out of nowhere a green blast knocks her off the horse separating them. Aquata crashes hard over a rock. Aquata struggles to move but then falls unconscious limp on the floor from hitting her head to hard. Hecarim walks and stands over her body laughing in a deep echoed tone.

Forum Image

Hecarim grabs Aquata by a leg and drags her along the floor and throws her down the steep wide open cave hole in the pile of bodies. Later Aquata slowly wakes up holding her head shaking off the dizziness. Looks next to her seeing Mermaids soulless body. Then hears loud steps coming closer and closer. Out walks cerberus the guardian protecting the way to the well of souls and he looks hungry for 2 fishes.

Forum Image

The Cerberus heads roar loud with anger. Aquata stands with a serious battle ready look in her face ready to protect her best sisterly friend. Cerberus spews fire out of his mouth and Aquata skims over the fire. Cerberus tries to get her in their mouths while Aquata avoids them skimming through one their mouths in between its teeth. Cerberus tail whacks her hard and moves a head under her while she falls. Aquata shoots flurry of eyes spikes stunning Cerberus long enough to grab onto the left head. The middle head lunges and Aquata jumps on it while it bites the left head. Aquata leaps to the right side head summoning her opal trident and sticks the tips into its eye. Shoots a blast strike through the inside and the blast pops through the other eye blinding his right head. Cerberus roars in pain then the middle head grabs her leg and throws Aquata against wall. All the heads roar lunging at her. Aquata right hooks all 3 heads with a big frosty fist construct. Aquata transforms into frosty frigid wind and passes through Cerberus and reforms grabbing his tail. Aquata musters her strength to toss Cerberus to the side into the wall. A rockslide falls on Cerberus burying him under solid rock. Then Cerberus busts out roaring pissed off. Smacks Aquata with one of his arms making her roll on the floor. Bites Aquata throwing her and throws again. Tosses her up and slams her back down with his hand trapping her in between his claws. Cerberus opens his mouths beginning to ignite flames in them. Aquata crystal horse flies over and distracts cerberus attacking striking with its horn. Aquata uses her unbelievable godly strength to slowly lift Cerberus hand off of her. Cerberus spews fire and the horse flies avoiding the fire. Aquata pushes Cerberus hand to make it slap itself. Blows Cerberus backward into the wall with a big cold wind twister. Cerberus forces itself toward her roaring. Aquata unleashes more cold winds making the twister bigger to keep Cerberus backed away. IronBeauty flies to the rescue and cuts Cerberus right head off with a laser weapon. Ironbeauty lands standing near Aquata. Cerberus growls and dives at them but Burst Angel comes striking Cerberus with a big bolt shocking and stunning it. Burst Angel drops down standing on the other side of Aquata.

Burst Angel: Looks like we made it just in time.

Aquata: Thanks girls!

Ironbeauty: Look at this guy hes huge!

Burst Angel: He’s big but he’s dealing with the Justice Girls now.

Aquata: He’s tough girls he’s not the underworlds Guardian for nothing.

IronBeauty: He’s not tough enough to eat us! If We work together we can overpower it!

Burst Angel: We took out one head just 2 more now.

Cerberus immediately knocks all 3 down with its tail. Ironbeauty and Burst Angel shoot its heads with their hand repulsors and pistols. Aquata skims and punches the middle head hard into the left head. Cerberus holds its breath and spews out another burst of fire while Burst Angel,IronBeauty and Aquata fly circling cerberus. Aquata strikes at Cerberus with her trident Ironbeauty then fires unibeam in the mouth of the left head making the head explode. Cerberus Swats them all down with arm. Aquata skims under his belly and sticks her trident in him making him roar while he rises on his back hind legs. Burst angel strikes thunder bolts at the trident hurting Cerberus. Aquata grabs and pulls on tail and rips it off. She jumps and whacks Cerberus in face with it left and right. Ironbeauty shoots missiles at Cerberus while Burst angel shoots pistols on auto fire. Aquata imbues her fists with ice and punches more at Cerberus and grabs her trident injuring Cerberus more by slicing open his wound. Cerberus roars suffering and stomps ground making ceiling debris collapse. Aquata raises her hands and freezes all the falling debris and hurls it all at cerberus like a meteor shower. Ironbeauty fires her repulsor blasts and crosses the streams with a unibeam blast. Burst angel creates electric energy and shoots a thunder blast at Cerberus. Aquata creates a big ice dragon head construct and fires it at Cerberus freezing him. Aquata summons her katana again and fires ice cold energy waves that cut Cerberus in pieces. Aquata picks up mermaids body and puts the body on the back of her ice horse.

Burst Angel: We took down the guardian now to find the well of souls.

Aquata: It’s gotta be deeper in.

IronBeauty: You see anything else in here?

Aquata: I know i got attacked by something there’s another guardian to deal with.

Burst Angel: We’ll kick his ass too.

IronBeauty: Lets get going not much time left b4 the underworld claims Mermaids soul forever.

to be continued

Diva

wow i enjoyed reading this, cant wait for more. Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: