Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - SunGoddess
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arwen Skywalker
Arwen Skywalker
Loyal

re: Episode 1: Landing

Forum Image

“T6, hover over Cain Street, I’ll just jump out.” *beep bloop beep (whistles)* As my droid fiddle with the Falcon 2’s control system. I walked over to the drop bay, grabbing everything I need, put on my glide cape, quickly glancing on my waist as my saber hangs. T6 opened the hatch, as the two metal door split, the sun’s light piercing, wind blowing hard to my glide cape as I hold on to a metal railing. “T6, did you happen to bring any visor for me?” “weeeep wooooo teeet” T6 turns around from the control board, he came to me with while a compartment on him opens up with a black sun glasses. I grabbed it from his extender and put it on as quickly as I can. As the glasses eliminate the blinding light, I see the clouds and what it seems like… shielded space crafts hovering over buildings. *wit woo wiii* T6 beeped, my glasses, to my surprise, had a heads up display. “Good job on the visor T6.” I looked below as my display reads the height and my LZ. Turns my head back to T6, “I’ll see you later T6, keep the Falcon somewhere safe.”

The wind rushing on my face as I head face first down to the landing zone, HUD measuring the height as I get closer to the ground. “Extend glide cape in 3…2…” *WHOOOOOOOSH* instantly slowing me down as I keep track of the flight trajectory. The height counter nears to a 100 feet; I retract my cape as I land hard hand and knee on the pavement. “Touchdown T6, I’ll asses the area and check on you later”, “wwwoooooottt”. Took off my visor and checked for people around, “Cain Street, huh?” Suddenly, a screech from a woman. “Sounds like it’s around the corner.” Hurriedly ran to the corner of the street to see what was going on. A muscular man in a purple tight suit seems like harassing people for something I have yet to find out. He lifted a woman by his throat as bystanders just ran away from the scene. Before I could take a step a yell blurted out, “TITANIC TRENTON IS HERE TO SAVE YOU!” This short round man in a blue and red tight suit came out of nowhere asking purple tights to unhand the woman. Purple tights dropped the woman and charged towards this Titanic Trenton person shoulder first. Titanic hurled towards a building wall making a crater out of it and then falls miserably to the ground. “HEY!” I shouted, “What? Another weak so-called “superhero” we got here?” he replied. Before I could ask myself what he was talking about he started charging towards me at a great pace. I held out my hand, palm facing towards him, “You shall stop running at this instance”, his face now emotionless as he halted, “I shall stop running” he repeated, “leave this woman be and go back to your home” I said, he repeated and did what I said”. I ran towards the woman picking her up making sure she was alright. “Thank you” she said faintly.

“I almost forgot about that… Trenton person” I stood up leaving the woman to lay rest on a bench. “HEEEEEELP!!!!” in a muffled sound, he was encased in some sort of orange shield being carried by a group of… beings, they stood tall and very robotic, with them a spider like tech creature. “Harvest.exobytes.for.brainiac.” I heard from the spider creature. “STOP!” I yelled, but was ignored and a transport ship picked up the group and flew towards a hovering space craft, the one I saw earlier. Took my visor on, “T6, could you scan this space craft, send me the details after.” “beep boopp wiiiiw”. I ran towards it, using a little bit of the force to make my strides longer. Running along the city, seeing destruction and chaos, “I need to find out first what’s going on before I help this city and these… things is my only lead.”

I was directly under it, looking straight up. It was hovering over between two tall buildings, right under the street; I instantly knew what to do. Facing the building on my right, crouched down, closed my eyes, concentrated the force to my feet and leaped towards the building, following a leap to the opposite building, again and again. Upon reaching the top, I had one more leap to do, towards the ship a huge gape from the peak of the building. A little bit of doubt came to me, yet there is no room for uncertainty for being a Jedi. All I could keep in mind was Jedi Knight Jaden Korr. Standing on the edge of the building, scanning any piece that I could hold on too, locking my sight to it. I crouched and leaped with the help of the force, towards the ship and grabbing hold on a metal bar. One hand force opens what seems like an entry. Gets both hands back on the metal bar and launch myself into the door.

I felt a sheer amount of disturbance in the force and the emotional terror upon seeing the ship. Bodies… everywhere… including Titanic Trenton. Exhaled heavily “what is this obscenity?!” “Titanic *bzzz* do you copy? *bzzz*” a faint sound coming from his ear, a comm device. “Trenton… is dead” I spoke softly “They got another one, damn.” Person on comms said. “Who is this?” she followed up. “This is Arwen, from Coruscant, I followed these… things that captured Trenton but I was too late.” “Terrible news it is, but the more we waste time, the more people die…. I’m Oracle by the way, sorry for the short introduction but since you’re there, is there any chance that you have… ‘super powers’ and could you take that ship down?”. “Let me at least get these bodies out of here.” “… yes, contact me when you’re done.” I immediately contacted T6, “T6, get the ship to my location now and open the loading bay.” “wwwoooop weeep twooot”. I carried as much as I can in one go, the Falcon 2 now hovering on the side of the ship. “T6, get the frequency of this comm device and hook it up with my battle display visor.” I throw the device at him as he places it inside his compartment. “Oracle I’ve got all the bodies out now, I got all this ship’s data from scanning it earlier, tell me what I should do and enlighten me about what’s going on.”

...to be continued. Happy

That's more like it Jedi. Now moooore! <_>

| (• ◡•) | ノ\(❍ᴥ❍)ʋ   {\__/}

( • - •) / つ
Arwen Skywalker
Arwen Skywalker
Loyal

Okay

wow jedi, awesome!!! *hugs*

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: