Who's Online
NEW @ DCUO Forums

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandy TankTyke
Diva

re: The Justice Brandar's and Brandy Bunch's Family Tree

DCUO
Part 1:
The Justice Brandar's and Brandy Bunch's Family Tree and Background Information:

Timelord Brandar: Loving Husband
Power: Quantum
Weapon : Hand Blasters especially designed by Laura Tobin (Compassion)
Age: 600 Years Old. 1,873,565th Regeneration. (Thank You DC Universe)

Background: Timelord from the planet Gallifrey. Tardis Type 102 (The Sentient Compassion). Married to Brandy Rogers. Has three kids, two of which are part Time Lord with unique Time Lord abilities.

Brandy Rogers: Loving Wife
Power: Earth
Weapon: Proto-adamantium shield in cased in Quantum Time Lord Energy

Background: Great great great great great great great great of Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America. Kept last name in honor of him. Also husband chooses not to have a last name for unknown reasons. Married to Timelord Brandar. Agent of Shield. Has three kids, one of which has in inherited her earth powers along with partial Time Lord Abilities.

Brandy TankTyke: Daughter of Timelord Brandar and Brandy Rogers
Power: Earth
Weapon: Dual Pistols

Background: 5years old. Birthday on Halloween. Has a loving heart and cares for people. Strong sense of Justice. Has kind of a “potty mouth” due to the influence of her Uncle Unleashed. Also loves chewing tobacco. Has kind of a “Vigilante” streak about her. Will sneak out at night after parents are asleep to kick the “Meanies” in the shins.

Brandy TankTkye has fully inherited her mother's earth powers. She uses dual pistols, because her mother believes in the Second Amendment and wants her daughter to be safe. Brandy would love to use her great great great great great great great great great grandfather's shield but her mother uses it for battle. Sometimes TankTkye has been know to sneak into her parents bedroom with the help of her little brother and borrow the shield from time to time. Hopes to be an Agent of Shield like her mother someday.

Brandy has a unique Timelord ability inherited from her father. She has what can best be described as Two Simultaneous Regenerations (or alter egos). She can change between these two regenerations instantly. Regenerations are described below.

Regeneration 1: Child of the 1960's
Favorite Saturday Morning Shows :The Flintstones and The Jetsons
Favorite Friday Night Shows: Father Knows Best and My Three Sons

Hobbies: Betty Crocker easy bake oven and playing jacks
Favorite Movie: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Favorite Music Group: Jimi Hendrix and the Experience

Regeneration 2: Child of the 1970's
Favorite Saturday Morning Shows are H.R. PufnStuf, Sigmund the Sea Monster, and Land of the Lost
Favorite Friday Night Shows: Charlie's Angels and Three's Company
Hobbies: Collecting mood rings and pet rocks
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Music Group: The Bee Gees

Whatever Regeneration she changes to, will instantly transport her to any time and place during that time period that she chooses.

Future Batman with the help of her father, has in cased her in a special time bubble that keeps her in the present day 2014 and on time period. They have sent her on a special mission. Here are some words that TankTkye has said recently: “Future Batman sent me here to protect someone. I think it's the President! Oh, last week I made a new friend. His name is Bruce. I think he's ten. He's really nice but is really sad sometimes. He lives with his Uncle Alfred. Bruce and me have been exploring some caves under his big house. We're explorers and adventures! My brother comes and plays with us too. It's really fun. I'm wondering though when Future Batman is going to send me to protect the person I came here to protect. I fight for Justice! Can I have a snack?”

Brandar TimelordTyke: Son of Timelord Brandar and Brandy Rogers
Power: Quantum
Weapon: Dual Pistols (parents believe hand blasters are too dangerous)

Timelord Tyke is 2 years old. Has inherited all of his father's Time Lord abilities but none of his mothers.
He has his own little tardis. It is not as big as his father's. It does have a playground and water park though. His tardis has been limited to be able to travel only in Space in the present time however.

Brandy TankTkye and Brandar TimelordTyke have been know to travel around in the Tardis, fighting for Justice and Freedom. One of their favorite hobbies is sneaking into the Lair of a Monster named Uphir. They will toilet paper Uphir's Lair, throw stink bombs in it, and then quickly escape in their Lil blue police box.

Brandar Boy: Son of Timelord Brandar and Brandy Rogers
Power: Nature
Weapon: Staff

Teen age son. Did not inherited any of his father's time traveling abilities or mother's earth powers. However due to his parents genes and the exobyte infusion has been given the power of shape shifting (minor temporary regeneration) and nature abilities.

Brandar Boy is a member of the Justice Brandars along with his father.

Brandar Unleashed: Brother of Timelord Brandar
Power: Rage
Weapon: Adamantium Claws

Brandar Unleashed is the Brother of Timelord Brandar. He a has a good heart but is incased in rage energy (past classified) and has been given a Red Lantern Ring.

Brandar Unleashed loves his three cousins very deeply and will protect them at all costs. Brandy Tank Tyke spends a lot of time with her uncle who teaches her everything he knows, including how to ride a brontosaurus.
Brandy's daughter in law has some reservations concerning him. She thinks he might be influencing her daughter a little to much. According to her, he is “That Uncle that you invite to Thanksgiving that you hope never shows up, but always does. With a six pack of Budweiser”.

Brandy Unleashed has fallen madly in love with another red lantern named Slightly Miffed. He will do anything to win her heart. He thinks she is the hottest sexiest Thang to travel the universe.

Brandy Unbound: Sister of Brandy Rogers
Power: Celestial
Weapon: Bow (of course it's a bow)j
Villain Side

Brandy Unbound has the Celestial Powers of Blessing Only. She works on the Villain side, trying to convert as many as she can back to the light and become the Heroes they were meant to be.

Her dealings with Uphir and her brother in law may or may not be posted in the future.

Other family members:
Brandar Baggins
Brandar Ranger
Brandar NightBeyond
Brandar Trevor
Brandar Lantern
Brandar Grundy

Variants: (Villain Side)
Brandy Undercover (classified)
Brandar Undercover (classified)

Last edited by Brandy TankTyke on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Unohana
Star

*smells potential*

| (• ◡•) | ノ\(❍ᴥ❍)ʋ   {\__/}

( • - •) / つ
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

Interesting. That's a lot of dots connected! Where's Alice though?

Forum Image

There's always an Alice.
Brandy TankTyke
Diva

Family Tree Part 2:

Aleena and Alyssa Goldenblade: Housekeepers to the Brandy Bunch

Background: Aleena and Alyssa are housekeepers that work in shifts for the Brandy Bunch. Background check show nothing unusual, maybe a little too perfect. The wear abouts as to where their hired help go on their off hours seems to be unable to be determined at the moment. Lil Brandy TankTkye believes there is something more going on and plans to investigate with her brother once she has sent Uphir to Arkham Asylum to be rehabilitated.

Last edited by Brandy TankTyke on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: