SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandy TankTyke
Diva

re: Justice Girls The Animated Series Proposal

Justice Girls The Animated Series Proposal:

First off, I am not a writer and have no desire to write. I do however have stories that go through my head, for example, of the Brandy and Brandar Tykes traveling in their lil police box having adventures. I also picture other Justice Girls and my toons having different missions.

The thing is, in my imagination, they aren't written stories. Everything that plays out in my head comes out as sort of a Justice League Unlimited/Young Justice Animation. That's probably because I am a big fan of the Bruce Timm type shows and movies.

So, what I am proposing is we begin contacting all the major affiliates in Hollywood and get on the ball creating a new series called Justice Girls United. Or something. Don't care what it's called. Not my area. I just want a new Bruce Timm animation. We could also have a JG Dark. We could have them battle each other. We could have the Justice Girls fight all the meanie toons in the pugs we all run into. The possibilities are endless. My main point is I want a new animation and I want it now. So everyone needs to start calling Disney, Cartoon Network, Fox, all of them and get this going.

I also want action figures. Lots of action figures (not dolls). Also playsets. And comic books. Halloween costumes for kids. Lunchboxes too.

Just to be clear: I said Animation. I did NOT say a live action show on the WB,CW, or whatever they call themselves these days. If the Justice Girls end up in Smallville with Arrow, the Flash and John Constantine before I get my animation, I will not be a happy camper.
Captain Unohana
Star

Good... Luck...

| (• ◡•) | ノ\(❍ᴥ❍)ʋ   {\__/}

( • - •) / つ
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

Alyssa & Aleena would ideally be voiced by Amanda Tapping from Stargate/Sanctuary. They'd have the same voice since they're twins.

I've always imagined Tiamat's voice to be like Circe's, so Michelle Forbes.

Ann Zirski would be voiced by Maria Canals-Barrera from Justice League (Hawkgirl).

Lucy Lawless would reprise her role as Goldmoon from Dragonlance Animated.

Time to make some calls!

If this makes it big, maybe one day there can be a Justice Girls MMO where we customize characters and grind through tiers of content... oh wait...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: