B'Day - wyld Kard
B'Day - Biomis
B'Day - Raarsi
B'Day - Psylinke
B'Day - Navigator333
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arwen Skywalker
Arwen Skywalker
Loyal

re: Episode 2.2: Ship

Forum Image

****note****
not really good with writing combat sequence but the style and pacing would be like from Force Unleashed 1 & 2. if you havent played that game, here's a little gameplay just to help the idea of the fight.

http://youtu.be/PK6NDFZsgws?t=2m25s

"Oracle... just one door left" I said with assurance, "good luck..." comms goes off. I looked at the blade I picked up once more. Waved my hand on the door, it hissed with air and snugged on place. I'm seeing at least twenty of them, servitors, harvesters, a couple of bigger brainiac units. "INTRUDER.INTRUDER.INTRUDER!"... I clutched my hand, ran towards the nearest servitors, parried left then sliced a servitor's torso as it punches. Ducked as the next servitor threw a hook, the blade between its legs I jumped up slicing the thing in half. Force pushes a group on my left mid-air giving myself a little bit of time to deal with the other incoming group. Jumped a couple of paces back upon landing, concentrated on the group on my right, I dashed towards them with a wide horizontal slice from the right to the left taking out four servitors. Front flip jump on a harvesters and stabbed its head as it tries to shake me off left and right, holding on the blade impaled in it. Jumped back off from it, slicing a little bit more of it as I pull out the blade. As soon as I landed, still on my knee, another harvester attacks pouncing with two of its feet. Used the force with my left hand to hold on the incoming strike as I threw my blade at the incoming strike from the right slicing the harvester's feet completely. I focused on the spinning blade trying to make it come around; it boomerangs a bit far from the harvester's behind coming back to the left. The sword slices the leg I was force-holding, catching the hilt with my right hand, I hurried under the harvester slicing the entirety of its body. "PRIME SERVITORS. TARGET. LOCKED"... Still panting, I rolled to the left as soon as I saw a beam coming to me. "So that's what you're called" I snarled. I ran towards one of the Prime servitors, there were two of them standing next to each other, they were at least twelve feet tall. "Bigger they are, the harder they fall" I dashed towards the one on the right as it crouched and swiped me with its blade on its hand. I jumped on its elbow, it tried to smack me with its other hand but i jumped again towards the shoulder of the prime next to it. I stabbed it's neck as swiftly as I can before it can even react. Stabbing hinges and anything that connects the head from its body, with no avail of the beheading yet enough damage to kill it, I focus a charge of force push on its head with a kick of both feet. *FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* The head almost tears completely off its body but still a couple of giant wires connected to it enough to drag the body down. The prime servitor falls down crushing the rest of brainiac units I pushed earlier. The force kick was enough to catapult me on the shoulder of the other prime servitor. "Just you left....", I stabbed its temple deep, keeping the blade impaled in him. I stood up and tried to keep my balance as it shooked violently. With both hands, with the force, I gave everything to crumple its head. My fingers on a tight grip, veins show, forcing my palms to meet, crushing any metal in between. The prime servitor unlits then slouches lifeless.

I stood there, panting heavily, looking around the mess of metal scraps. I turned on my visor "Tweee Twoooo Deeee Dop Beeep" T6 panicking, "hey! I'm fine, I'm fine" reassuring T6 my situation. The gun/power coupling was in the middle of the room you couldn't miss it. “Just need to destroy this and I’ll get back to you and Oracle” “twee toot tooot beep”.

i think you write very well Arwen :-)

Captain Unohana
Star

So self conscious, but so good.

| (• ◡•) | ノ\(❍ᴥ❍)ʋ   {\__/}

( • - •) / つ
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: