DCUO Announcements
NEW @ DCUO Forums

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - SunGoddess
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arwen Skywalker
Arwen Skywalker
Loyal

re: Episode 3: First Encounter

Forum Image

The gun coupling was the center of the ship, aimed directly downwards. It too, was the power source of the ship. From what I'm seeing, it's not entirely attached to the ship, just a couple of moving mechanism for it to swivel and simple lock attachments. I wore my visor to scan vital points of the coupling, visor highlighted exactly the quarter points of the structure, 6-9-12-3 o' clocks. I took a couple of step back away from the coupling. Planted my feet, inhaled slowly, exhaled all the distractions, held both hand out as if holding the coupling on both side.

"Your efforts merely delayed my invasion, barely dented my army." A hologram appeared right in front of me, on top of the coupling. Concentration broke, "You must be brainiac" I said. "You are not from this universe, curious" he baffledly spoke. "I'm not, and so are you, but our intentions... oppose" I replied. "Irrelevant, you shall perish like the others who resisted, I have detected traces of exobytes in you, yet your power exceeds more than the others... It matters not, feed my curiousty and tell me who you are."

I looked back on the couple, readjusted my footing, held my hands out again, clenched my entire body focusing all life force on the coupling.

"I am the guardian of peace in the galaxy."
UUUUURRRRRRR!! SHRRIIIEEEE!! The metals start to move.
"I use my powers to defend and protect."
NNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!! *whip* *whip* HISSSSSSS!! Cables start to snap
"I respect all life, in any form."
BZZZZZTTT!!! UUUUURRRRR!! The coupling crumples
"I serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy."

*HHHHHHUUUUUUuuummmm....* The hologram fades and the ship's light too, the ship starts to buckle. *UUUURRRR* The coupling was just now a ball of scrap metal. I jumped on top of the now useless coupling, severed now from the ship, light shining from below, and I let go. I was on top of the free falling coupling, descending quickly into a crash. *WHOOOOOOOSHHHHH* I jumped off the coupling spreading my glider. I landed just a couple of feet away from the coupling. *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!* The metal ball of scrap destroyed the road as it spreaded a dust cloud covering the entire street.

Do what you have to, but keep them coming Jedi

| (• ◡•) | ノ\(❍ᴥ❍)ʋ   {\__/}

( • - •) / つ
Arwen Skywalker
Arwen Skywalker
Loyal

Last episode next. Happy

NOT last issue next ....... next issue in a series of more issues next =P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: