ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arwen Skywalker
Arwen Skywalker
Loyal

re: Episode 4: Fate (finale)

Forum Image

I remember the saying "fight like it's your last fight", to give everything we can, to push the limits of ourselves. But did I bother living up to the saying? Not entirely. Yes, I always give everything to a fight but never I thought that it's the last fight, I made sure I live to see tomorrow. I never understood the whole essence of that saying, well just the "...last fight" part. There's negativity that looms around those words, I never liked it. Few of my problems though, self-assurance, a little bit of ego, self-confidence bigger than Jabba the Hutt, probable reasons why I'll never live to that saying. Fate decided to enlighten me about those words. I was sure that I'll get to see the sun rise again. "Fight like it's your last fight"... Today... I learned what it truely meant.

The dust settled from the wreckage. I stood up, shook off the dust and got rid of my glider, shattered from the shrapnel and debris from behind. Gasping for breath, exhausted from taking down a ship's power source. I looked up and the brainiac ship tilted, crashing towards the water channel. "Comms check, T6... are you there?"... *static* "T6, do you read?"... *static* "T6!"... *static*. The dust far away started to settle too. Brainiac invaders started to walk out of the wall of dust, twenty, fifty, a hundred, at least five hundred. A prime servitor on front threw something right on my feet. My heart instantly felt heavy upon the sight. "t..wwe...bzz bzzt twooo..ttt tot" T6 faintly beeped. Half of him was missing, the rest was what's left of him, he was beyond... repair. "tttw..." T6 fades. I was breathing heavily now, I put on my visor and looked at the incoming army, yes, at least five hundred of them.

T6 lens lit up once more and a hologram appeared. "You are not like them, I have come to a conclusion that you are a threat, this precaution is excessive as you can see... neccessary" Brainiac said in a monotonous tone. "I will stop you however I can" I struggled containing my rage. T6 lifeless now for good. Brainiac servitors, harvesters, prime servitors, prime avatars at least two-stories tall. I threw away my in-ear comms, got rid of my visor, closed my eyes for at least a couple of seconds of meditation, getting myself revitalized as much as I can. I held out my right arm in front, my light saber rattling slowly, making it's way out inch by inch out of the holster. It slowly floats right in front of me towards my hand. Carefully sliding between my thumb and finger, stopping in place right under my palm, I held my lightsaber. "May the force be with me". I opened my eyes, *BB-ZSHOOOOOOOO* Teal saber lit up, intensely smoking which doesn't happen often unless reflecting the rage I had bottled inside me. *VVVVHhUUUUUMM* I spun it around changing my stance

*EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM* Ten missiles converging towards me, at the last second I held out my left hand stopping all of them as a field ripples through out, I spun them around hoping at least a couple of them return where they belong. *FWOOOOOSSSHh EEEEEERRRRMMM*... *FATOOOOOOOOMMMMM* *BOOOOOOOM* Most of it veered off but two went straight on the incoming brainiac invaders, they blew up, all over the place some even up in the air. Lasers and plasma starts firing at me, *PPPEEWW PEEEWWW* *BZZZT BZZZT* a couple missed the rest I delfected with my saber back. Invaders in the front line were now running towards me, I was still getting bombarded with missiles as I leaped and tumbled side ways avoiding the trajectory and explosion. *BEEEEZUUUU* Downward cross slice on the first invader following a flurry of slashes onto the next oncoming invaders, I threw my saber straight ahead killing more invaders from a further range and forced it back to me. Now they were coming from directions as far as my eyes can see. Right at the edge of the Metropolis park, at least the wide space and trees I could utilize as temporary cover. I started to run, weaving my way through the trees avoiding missiles and projectiles. The barrage of lasers never stopped. I grabbed a couple of explosives from my belt and threw it where there were a large number of invaders. *BOOOOOOOOM*.

Fate sent me a message about fighting like it's my last fight. All the time I believed I was giving my everything to fighting, yet just now I realized, the situation at hand. I fought to see tomorrow, I never saw what was wrong with that until now. Fear... Fear of not seeing tomorrow, worrying about the future, these feelings, these will drag me down. The feelings that hold back true potential of what I can really do. I must fight not worrying about the future, my intentions are the only thing that should relate to the future. If I fight with a free mind, if I fight with no distractions, then it is a fight that I am giving everything, no holding back.

I came out from hiding behind a large tree and started running as fast as I can towards the huge army of invaders. I threw my sabers straight ahead as far as I can. *VVWOOWOOOWOOWOOWOOOM* cutting anything that it passes through. I scanned as far as I can to look for where the missiles were coming from and saw prime servitors with shoulder mounted missile launchers. I glanced both sides on the huge trees behind me. With a force-grab, I uprooted both and threw two trees on the prime servitors taking out two. Quickly forcing my saber to do an arch, to return, slicing more invaders on the way back, catching it back on my hand. I kept running straight ahead killing more and more invaders. Jumped in the middle of a clutter of invaders, levitated for a while, put my self in a fetal position gathering the force to surround me. *FAAAATHooOOOOOOOOOOM* A force-push wiping a couple more of a dozen in a radius around me. Before I could get myself down, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!" Plasma struck me on my left shoulder, but I kept running and weaving towards the invaders trying to reach the giant avatars hoping to take them down. More of them kept coming, slicing my way thru the masses, "AAAAAAAHHHH!!" I cried in pain, a harvester sliced my back, struck it's other arm as it goes for another strike. And just that, I was surrounded.

I had nowhere to run now, my movements was limited to wide attacks, my feet danced gracefully on a circle defending myself from attacks on all directions. Threw my saber to revolve around me giving me a little more space. I deflected a couple of more lasers to the nearest invaders. All of a sudden, more missiles, I wasn't able to react quickly to return it to them so I just blocked them with my arms with a thin force-field shielding me from the explosion. And that moment, I made a crucial mistake. I have deflected the explosion away from me... away from the invaders behind me too.

*SHHLLLLCCCKKKKK* "NNYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!" A sharp foot of a harvester stabbed my right shoulder from behind deep enough to exit on the front. I dropped by saber, the other foot of the harvester stepped on it cracking a plate revealing the teal crystal... I struggled with my left arm as it ached from the plasma burn, *FTTHOOOOM* force-pushed him back pulling out the impaled foot as he slid back taking out invaders behind him. My left hand on my wound, held my right hand to bring my saber back to me. It was severely damaged, flickering, *bbzztt* *bzzzt* *bbbzzztt* *bzt*.

"Fight like its your last fight" I whimpered. Switched the lightsaber to my left hand. Right shoulder bleeding profusely as it dripped whatever's left of me. "Brai...niac, I...will...fight... to my... last breath." Half of the army I managed to dismantle, the least thing I could to for this city, may it help them ease the fight. I fought a little bit more until I can't.

Failure, in different aspects, on different people, but mainly, myself. I failed myself to uphold what I stood for, to protect. To my own faults I won't see the sunrise again. To not deny, to accept, that's the little peace I am entitled. Regrets? None, to "Fight like its your last fight" is to give everything, including one's life. I have no regrets on trying to save this planet but I wish I could've given more.

*SCCHHHTTTUBBBB*.... *SCCHHHTTTTUUUBBBB* ... Overwhelmed by harvesters from all directions. Blade-like feets slicing my flesh and one last stab *SSSHHHHLLLLCCK* I looked down on my chest. Impaled, my fate. faint.

Forum Image

Noooo noooo, can't just end like that! Arwen you cruel Jedi master you!

| (• ◡•) | ノ\(❍ᴥ❍)ʋ   {\__/}

( • - •) / つ
Burst Angel
Diva

re: Fate

You died? You can't die... someones gunna rez you right?
Arwen Skywalker
Arwen Skywalker
Loyal

oh i forgot, Forum Image

That is so not funny hun. -_-

( • - •) / つ
Captain Unohana
Star

Episode 5, A New Hope

Forum Image

This soul isn't ready just yet...

( • - •) / つ
Arwen Skywalker
Arwen Skywalker
Loyal

Arwen is dead.......

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/robot-chicken/comic-book-deaths/

Fine!...
R.I.P.
Arwen Skywalker
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away - 2014

( • - •) / つ
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

DONT YOU DARE!!!! DONT YOU DARE DO THAT TO ME AT ALL!!!!

Burst Angel
Diva

re: Fate

#ArwenMustLive
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: