Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SisterRoseMarie
Sister Rose

re: <P> SRM. Issue 9: A symphonic destruction.

Most races and species mentioned were not created by me, and are owned by their respected creators.

Location: U.S.S. Nimitz. Galaxy-Refit class exploration ship. 08:00 hour.

"Hey Ania! Wake up!!!" The voice coming from the communicator called out. "Oh Bundi, it's WAY too early." The woman said as she pulled the cover over her head. "Give me a couple more hours please! Our set ended so late, and you INSISTED on having an after party." Huffed Ania.

"I'm coming in anyway! Deal with it! Hahaha!" The door slid open with a *woosh* and in walked an Er'Kit. A smaller skinny and grayish-blue humaniod, with long ears. Bundi walked over to the wall "Computer, give me one of those Cardassian ales."

"How can you even THINK of drinking after last night?" Ania moaned, covering her head with her pillow under the fluffy comforter.

Laughing heartily, "You Betazoids just can't hold your liquer!"

"You mean we're not alcoholics?" Came the muffled retort.

"Oh stop being such a wimp! We have that big show later tonight. We're docking on Melar-9 now. You better get yourself together!" Bundi pointed at the bed, beer in hand. "This is going to be a rowdy bunch tonight, so we're going to need that voice of yours more than ever."

Sitting up briskly, Ania threw her pillow at Bundi. He Dodged it effortlessly, without even spilling his beer. "Hey! You're the one that wanted to pull another show tonight! We can't back out now, we already got paid..... BWAAHAHAHAHA!" Bundi trailed off into laughter pointing at Ania. "Your hair looks like a Tellarites! HAAAhahahahahaOOMmmph!"

The second pillow hit it's target, right in Bundi's face, this time causing him to spill his drink. "Awww, now that's just wasteful." Bundi said sadly.

Sliding to the edge of the bed, "Serves you right, you blue turd. Computer, give me medicine for a hangover." A small compartment opened up with a glass of water & two pills, which Ania took immediately. Standing and stretching, Ania looked over her shoulder at Bundi, who was now staring at her scantily-clad body intently. Even though his race didn't usually think Humans, or any race that resembled them (like the Betazoids), were attractive at all. Bundi knew Ania was an exception. Small even for her race, she stood just under 5 feet tall. Long, normally straight cocoa colored hair, a tanned complexion, ample breasts, and a tight body that showed her athleticism.

"Would you stop gawking and get out of here!? I don't have to be an empath to know just WHAT you're thinking. Men!" Ania waved him off.

"Alright! Alright! Just be ready for the show! I'll get the rest of the band together & we'll meet up in the transporter room at 19:00." Bundi set his now empty glass down and started towards the door, but stopped after a few steps, turning around, "Are you sure about the set list tonight? Do you really think this place will like that outworld music?"

"I guess we'll find out." Ania said as she tried to rub her hair down. "We like it, don't we?"
"Well, yea. But we're musicians. We like about everything. Except that Ongree noise they call music. That shit doesn't even have a regular tempo." Bundi chuckled. "Anyway, don't be late. 19:00. Transporter room. Make sure you don't forget your outfits either." Bundi then waved and left the room.

Sighing heavily, Ania's stomach growled ferociously. "Computer. Give me a traditional Earthling breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browned potatoes, buttermilk biscuits with white sausage gravy, and a large glass of cold orange juice." Smiling greatly, Ania knew this would get her into the right feel for the music tonight. Setting the tray down on her table, she rang the small gong which sat there, in traditional Betazoid tradition, and started her meal.

U.S.S. Nimitz. Holodeck. 18:30 hour.

"Hey! You're early!" Bundi exclaimed, raising his ale as Ania walked into the room pulling her suitcase behind her.

"Take it easy on those." Ania said, nodding at the can in Bundi's hand. "We don't want another incident like at Skejer." Ania's brow furrowing.

"No worries there. I learned that lesson... painfully." Bundi said, looking down and shaking his head. Then he held the can up and winked, "This is just a warm-up."

Cocking her eyebrow, "Alright then. Have you already beamed down the instruments and supplies?"

"Everything but these. After you picked these up for me on Earth, you know they rarely leave my side." Bundi said patting the cases next to him. Beaming greatly, "These are the best damn instruments I've ever had. I still can't thank you enough, my beautiful bandmate."

Smiling kindly, "Flattery will get you everywhere, Mr. Bundi." And they both laughed and hugged. "Ewwww, you've been eating that Earth food again, haven't you?" Bundi backed away with a repulsed look on his face.

Rolling her eyes, Ania pulled her suitcase next to Bundi's cases. "Up for a warm up song to entertain the crewmembers here?" Ania said with a little grin.

"Hell yea!" Bundi jumped up, almost spilling his beer. Getting an acoustic guitar out of one of his cases, they played a song to the delight of the crew in the transporter room.

http://youtu.be/-B2zu3SOJU8

Melar-9. Trading space station. Club Wildar. 19:30 hour.

"Ania.... you sure about this? I mean, we have to play in a cage!" Bundi said, looking around the enclosed stage.

"Don't worry. That cage is inpenetrable. We put it up after we had an unsavory performance from one of the bands. Only a couple were killed though." The club manager said as he handed Ania one of the keys, "And it locks from both sides. It's secure."

Bundi cocked his head, eyes widened, and jaw agape. Muttering, "You gotta be kiddin me...."

Putting her arm on his shoulder and leaning on him, "Think of it this way Bundi. If they love us, it'll still protect us from getting mobbed for autographs!" Bundi looked over at her & let out a little snort, "Yea, there's that."

The rest of the band came into the room, looking as enthusiastic as Bundi as they saw their playing field.

"Comon guys! Let's set up and show them what we're all about!" Ania rallied.

Pretty soon they were all ready, and the place was full of people of every race conceivable. There were even a few of the crew from the Nimitz. Ania hoped they would stay sober enough to take their side if the shit hit the fan.

Walking to the front of the cage on the outside, the club manager got on his mic, "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Club Wildar!!" He yelled through the mic, causing the crowd to clap and cheer. "We have a special treat for you all tonight! Ania and the Welltones!" The crowd looked at each other questionanly. "I've heard them and they're GREAT!!! So let's give them a Club Wildar welcome!!" A few claps and a couple whistles came from the crowd, who was not very impressed. The manager turned to the cage, "The mic is yours!" Then he covered the mic with his hand and said a little closer to the band, "You guys better bring it." And he then walked off.

"Uhhh Hey! I'm Bundi! We're going to be starting off with our beautiful Ania singing a few ballads for you!" Bundi then gestured his hands over to the side of the stage, where Ania walked out in a beautiful sequined black dress.

Drawing many whistles and catcalls from the men in the crowd. Ania merely smiled sweetly, moving to the piano and said "Have any of you ever been to Earth?" In which a Klingon roared out something in his language, threw a drink at the cage, and stormed out. Bundi leaned over at Ania, "They're still pissed they were denied conquest rights there. I told you this was a bad idea." Clearing her throat, and wiping the drink off her dress. "I know! They're socially backwards and technologically ignorant. But their music can be so divine. Let me show you. We're going to be doing Earth music covers tonight! Just trust me." Ania winked at the crowd, then sat atop the piano and started singing.

http://youtu.be/4P0hG3sD0-E

The crowd clapped unenthusiastically. But that did not phase Ania one bit, so she continued to her next song. Which seemed to go over a little better. She thought she even saw one at a back corner crying.

https://youtu.be/RcngF2HLSL8

"Hey Bundi! Let's pick up the pace a little bit eh?" Ania said smiling over at Bundi, who then smiled and brought out his bass guitar from one of his cases. "You got it Boss!" He laughed out.

http://youtu.be/fQ7uXX9K7Sk?t=5s

A few more claps arose from the crowd, but they still seemed pretty disinterested. The manager came into the cage, and brought Ania and Bundi close, "Comon guys, you're killin me here. This is a CLUB. Not a morgue! Kick it up!" and looked at them sternly before storming out.

Sighing, Ania looked at Bundi. "Keep to the set list. We're just building them up, remember?" Bundi shook his head, "You're gonna be the death of me, woman." Pulling up two stools, Ania sat down on one and Bundi followed suit.

http://youtu.be/WXV_QjenbDw

At first, the song was not going over very well, with Bundi nearly getting hit with fragments of some type of egg. But the crowd started to relax and enjoy the song once it started to pick up. Ania was pleased to see that one couple actually danced to it.

"A lil faster now!" Ania yelled out into the mic as she hopped off the stool as the same time as Bundi, and they both started to chant loudly "Ooga Chaka Ooga Ooga" over & over again...

http://youtu.be/Bo-qweh7nbQ?t=4s

The crowd really started to get into that one, with everyone chanting "Ooga Chaka Ooga Ooga", and a few more dancing. Drawing multiple cheers, claps, and whistles when it ended.

"Now, I'm going to leave you with Bundi and the rest of the Welltones as I take a quick costume break!" A few of the men booed, "Don't worry guys, I'll be right back!" Then turning to Bundi, "One, MAYBE two songs. Think you can handle it?" With a wink before going behind the back curtain.
"Yea, but you better hurry. I don't have the looks you do to keep em enthralled." Bundi chuckled out. Pulling out his guitar and turning to the mic....

http://youtu.be/0YmmlQG6tKo
https://youtu.be/OMAIsqvTh7g

Starting at 1:13 mins into the second song, Ania comes out from behind the curtain in a very large, unrevealing robe, banging on a cowbell, dancing and singing along with the song. The look of relief on Bundi's face was entirely comical. The crowd roared, with someone in the back of the club yelling "MORE COWBELL!!!"

The song ended with Ania laughing and she addressed the crowd. "I think we've gotten you all prepared for something more intense. What do you all think?" Multiple cheers of agreements erupted from the crowd. Ania looked over at Bundi & nodded. Moving over to a box with her back to the crowd, she put the hood from the robe over her head, & it looked as if she put something on her head under the hood. Bundi took that time to get his electric bass out and stood looking stoic at the crowd. "Are you ready??" He yelled, drawing the crowd to their feet. Keeping her head down, the hood covering her entire head, Ania faced the audience.

https://youtu.be/0J2QdDbelmY

The song started. Ania bobbing her head slightly to the rhythm. She had already unfastened the front of her robe in preparation, and when she started singing, she flung the robe off, revealing a soldier type uniform (yet still sexy).

Singing and performing with the music, Ania mockingly battled foes as she sung. The crowd was loving every minute of it.
Ending the song, Ania stood with her head down. Bundi quickly changed to his electric guitar. Ania then started stomping her feat and clapping loudly... *STOMP STOMP CLAP. STOMP STOMP CLAP. STOMP STOMP CLAP*. Over and over again... The crowd looked a bit confused. Then, she started singing.

https://youtu.be/VNWvNEPsilI

The crowd went fucking nuts. By the end of the Champions song, the entire club was singing along. Races that usually hated each other had their arms around each other, singing loudly with their drinks upraised and drinking heavily.

"Alright everyone! Grab a woman, or a man if that suits ya, and get ready to dance!" Ania cheered out into the mic. Ripping off her 'soldier-type' suit revealing a skin tight uniform. Bundi didn't know if it was the music, the alcohol, or Ania's hot outfit that did it. But, the crowd started to dance with each other along to the music.

http://youtu.be/-T5xWkO56GI

Without even waiting for the cheering to stop, Ania screamed out... "LET'S GET IT STARTED IN HEEERRREE"

http://youtu.be/6EBEvCIYH94

Taking all the lyrics, Ania brought the house down. "How could that beautiful voice have such a range?" Was a common question among the crowd. The crowd didn't even look like a crowd anymore. People from outside had heard the music and the club had ten times more people in it now. It looked like a torrential sea, ever waving as the people jumped and flailed, feeling the music move through them.

All except one table in the very back that was totally concealed because of the crowd. 3 large reptillian figures sat at the table in military uniforms, drinking what seemed to be gallons upon gallons of beer.

The entire band was sweating profusely. Ania especially, since she was all over the stage singing and dancing. "That was one of Earth's newer songs that I picked up on their rudimentary radio signals. Would you like to hear more?"

Bundi looked over at Ania when she said that & held out his hands in a "What are you doing?" motion. "That was suppossed to be our closing song! What now?" He whispered in her ear. "Let's do that stuff we picked up the other day." She smiled wickedly.
"You are one crazy broad." Bundi smiled back mischeviously.

http://youtu.be/KNGQiCDKxVM?t=4s

Ania started dancing while singing. All the men stood. Even the biggest of the reptillain soldiers at the back, which caused Ania to notice him... and feel him. And that scared her. He emitted so many evil feelings, it caused Ania to pause a second in her performance. Being the professional she was, she recovered quickly without anyone but Bundi noticing, who gave her a quick confused look.

Breathing heavily, Ania brought out a staff that was laying in the back. The entire crowd stopped their cheering and watched in anticipation as to what was happening next. Ania slammed one end of the staff to the ground, making it lengthen all the way up to the ceiling. That was also the bands signal to start the beat. Then she ripped off the legs and arms to her skin-tight uniform, revealing it as a unitard. Muttering under his breath, Bundi worried "We're gonna find out if this cage really IS inpenetratable."

https://youtu.be/cjIvu7e6Wq8?t=8

The crowd resumed it's sea of dance. Ania started dancing, using the staff as support. She gyrated sensually around while never missing a beat. Ania was loving every minute of it, and even saw the other females copying her dancing style. Suddenly, the large reptillian was closer to the stage. She recognized him as a Gorn soldier, a high ranking one, as shown by the symbols on his uniform. He didn't dance. He didn't sway. He just stood there in the sea of people and watched with those emotionless eyes. Those eyes were decieving. There was emotion there. Bad ones. Ania had to force herself to not look in his direction, or else she would totally lose all composure.

Ending the song, the band took their bows to the cheering crowd as the curtain closed behind the cage. The manager ran up "Holy shit!! You started off like old people, but ended fucking AMAZING!! I haven't seen this place so packed since the 'Bonki' tour!" Ania smiled, pulled her robe around her, and looked at the manager "Fucking amazing enough to get a bigger take?" Bundi turned around, partially to put away his guitar, but mainly to hide his stifled laughter. "Hell yes! I made a killing tonight! But, I have to count the credits I drew in before I determine how much that'll be. Mind sticking around a bit?" He said as he started towards the gate. Pulling the curtain just a little bit to the side to look out at the crowd, Ania didn't see any of the Gorn out there anymore; In fact, most of the club was clearing out now. Breathing a sigh of relief, "Yea, sure. That's fine." she answered. Turning to the rest of the band, "You guys go on ahead. I'm gonna get us paid & I'll meet up with you on the Nimitz." With a concerned look Bundi asked, "You sure about that? It's a rough place." Cocking a smile and her eyebrow, "No rougher than Skejer. AND I made it back to the ship by myself after that." "Alright. But you don't have to keep bringing that up, you know." Bundi's brow furrowed. Ania smiled warmly, "Oh you know I love ya. Giving Bundi a peck on the cheek. "Just go back & get me some cider ready, the old stuff in the bottle. And take my suitcase back with you, if you don't mind." Ania winked. "You got it Boss." Bundi grunted as he toted their cases out.

The manager deposited a much larger amount of credits into the bands account, about five times more than they had originally agreed upon. And the manager didn't even bat an eye at that. He kept asking when he could book them next.

Ania laughed and said she'd definately call when they were in that system next.

Leaving by the back door, so as to not attract any attention, Ania started off, holding her robe closed with the hood over her head.

Making her way down the nearly deserted street, as it was very late at this time. A lone figure was standing in the middle of the street. Growing closer, Ania realized it was one of the Gorns she saw in the club. Without missing a step, she turned down the next alley. "Shit, I gotta hurry." she muttered to herself. Walking through the complex mazes of alleyways, suddenly another figure appeared at the end. Another Gorn. Or was it the same one? It didn't matter, she took the next left and continued. Then, she felt it. No, she felt HIM. The large Gorn rose up from behind a large trash receptacle, blocking the exit to the alley. Ania stopped in her tracks, and started backing up.

There was NO way she was putting her back to that thing. Large hands then grabbed her around her shoulders and she realized just what a fool she'd been. She let herself become trapped like a rat in a maze. The stench of the Gorn was unbearable. She tried to fight. She punched, kicked, scratched, and clawed. None of it made any difference. She was held fast. The large Gorn soldier walked up to her, pulling her hood back exposing her face. Running a long sharp fingernail across her cheek, he hissed "Let me show you how I get MY freak on." and he laughed. A laugh that would have haunted her dreams for years to come. He then picked her up by her armpits, pulling her away from the other Gorn. Ania punched and kicked more, but was bodyslammed to the ground. Knocking her dizzy. Before she knew what was happening, her clothes were being ripped off, and not neatly. Their large claws ripped long slashes in her skin. She tried to scream, but was punched in the head, nearly knocking her out completely. The large Gorn was atop her now, his large hands around her throat, preventing any more future screams, and preventing any breathing. And he had his way with her.

Upon finishing, the large Gorn's grip relaxed a bit, and she was able to whimper out a meek "someone! anyone! please help!" The Gorn reached down and pulled out a long blade, raising it above his head in a killing blow, when he just... stopped. Still on top, his friends still holding her down, they all just... stopped. None were breathing, none were moving at all. Raising her head a little, she saw a cat type creature frozen on top of a trash can. Looking to her right, she saw a human. Just sitting on a broken stool, looking at the four of them.

"Please mister! Help!" She squeaked out.

"I don't normally interfere in matters of lesser beings. But your music really intrigued me. You're quite interesting. And I've been so terribly bored lately." He said nonchalantly.

Squirming her throat around to get a better speaking voice, she yelled out "What the FUCK is wrong with you!? They FUCKING RAPED ME and are going to KILL ME!" Ania yelled as she tried to push the Gorn off her, to no avail.

"So?" Shrugging his shoulders, "Millions of species are being raped and killed as we speak. It happens." He said, standing up. "But something about you DOES intrigue me." Wagging a finger at her.

Ania tried to read his mind. She wasn't all that good at that, but she tried anyway. She got nothing. Then she realized she couldnt even read his inner emotions, like she could with just about anybody. "Who are you? What do you want?" Ania growled, "You want a turn too?" spitting at that last question.

Laughing, "Oh no. I have no interest in those physical matters. I'll help you. But you know, nothing is free." He grinned wickedly.

"Fine. I don't care. Just help me! Please!" Ania choked out, tears streaming down her face. She could feel her strength ebbing from her, the result of so much blood loss.

"Great! The future will be SO much fun!" He laughed out. He walked up to the two Gorn holding her down and tapped them on the head, making them disappear. Moving over to the Gorn on top of Ania, he palmed him on the head saying, "You shoulda had a V-8!" & laughed as the Gorn disappeared.

Ania couldnt move. She lost too much blood. She just laid there and sobbed. The man moved next to her and bent over at the waist, looking at her intently. "You may call me Q, by the way." He said, still looking at her with a slight smile.

With the last bit of strength she could muster, she muttered "Fuck you, Q." and passed out. Q's smiling face the last image before darkness.

Location: U.S.S. Nimitz. Medical Bay. 10 months later. 0800 hour.

Ania moaned. She opened her eyes and was immediately blinded by the light in the room. After all, she hadn't used her eyes in months. Clamping her eyes shut again, she heard someone say to her "Ania? You're alright. You're in the Nimitz's medical bay. Everything is going to be okay. I'm Doctor Swharm. Can you speak?"

"I'll bloody well tell you to turn the lights off." Ania answered. "You're not used to using your eyes. You've been in a coma. You need to adjust." Dr. Swharm replied. Ania then heard the door whoosh open, and she heard a familiar voice. "Ania! Oh Ania! You're awake!" It was Bundi, obviously emotional. Ania felt his arms around her as he hugged her, covering her in kisses. "Ok! Ok! Ouch! That hurts!" Ania said as she weakly brought her arms up to hug him back. Then she felt it. "What the....?!" Then she Mentally felt it. She was with child.

She moved her hands to her stomach, feeling the largeness of it. Running her hands all around it. Still in shock.

"They couldn't find the perpetrators." Bundi choked out, then yelling "FUCKING GORN PIECES OF SHIT! I'll kill them all!"

"It's ok Bundi. They got theirs." Ania whispered, rubbing her belly. "How far along am I?" She asked, looking at the doctor through squinted eyes.

"10 months. You should be delivering at any time now." The doctor answered matter of factly; Yet, Ania could feel great sorrow and feelings of helplessness from him.

"It's ok doctor. She did not choose how she was to be conceived. I will love her all the same." Ania smiled, squinting down at her expectant tummy. She heard Bundi collapse into a chair, sobbing. "I shouldn't have left you. I should have been with you. This is all my fault." Bundi punched his leg with one hand, and held his head with the other.

"I chose to stay for the take, Bundi. In no way was any of this your fault. And if you were with me, they surely would have killed you first. And I am glad to have you here; otherwise, you couldnt have been her uncle-father." Ania smiled warmly.

"I can feel her. I can hear her. She's sad that you're sad. She has known of your presence. You visited me every day?" Ania croaked out. "And may I please have some water, I'm so thirsty." trying to laugh, but it only sounded like heavy breathing.

"Of course I did! You still have the password to the band's account." Bundi laughed out, obviously joking. He moved over to Ania again, holding her head while giving her some water. Rubbing her belly, "Do you know what you're going to name her?" He asked.

"Yes. Her name will be Annella." Ania smiled and caressed her belly. She then squinted even more and cocked her head, as if hearing a minute noise. Then her eyes DID open all the way. "Oh gee, thanks for the recovery time!" She said, seemingly to no one. "She said it's time for her to come out noOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" The last word turning into a scream of pain as Annella decided to grace the world with her presence.

"Ohhh no noononononono not now! I dunno what to do! Doctor! What can I do!?" Bundi looked more confused and scared than Ania had ever seen him. "Jeez Bundi! I'm the one delivering!" Ania yelled "Chill out and hold my hand for cryin out loud!"

The delivery was quick, but not painless. Bundi moved to help the doctor, and promptly fainted. 'Men!' Ania thought.

The doctor's face fell when he pulled Annella from Ania. "My baby! Let me hold my baby!" Ania cried out in joy.

"Ania." The doctor took a breath and tried to continue, "Ania. She doesn't look Betazoid."

Ania glared at the doctor, the words hissing through her teeth. "Give me my baby. Now." Dr. Swharm nodded and gave Ania the wiggling bundle in a soft blanket.

Holding Annella close and moving the blanket away from her face, Ania was face to face with the most beautiful little girl she had ever seen. Every scale was perfect. Every fine strand of green hair was perfect. The beautiful orange eyes looked up at her momma and Annella smiled. Cooing softly, not crying. "Well hello to you too!" Ania answered to Annella.

The doctor moved down and administered a shot to Bundi, who jumped up on his feet instantly, "What happ...." he cut himself off as he saw his niece-daughter for the first time. Mouth agape, he moved close to see Annella fully.

"She's.... she's.... so... AWESOME!" Bundi beamed out. Tears starting to form in his eyes. Leaning closer to Annella "We are gonna have SO much fun!" He whispered to her, smiling proudly.

Ania then felt something. Felt something strong. Something wrong. Annella felt it too, for her own smile turned into a frown; yet, she did not cry.

Suddenly, the red emergency lights came blinking on with the alarm.

"Attention! Code RED! All hands to battlestations! This is NOT a drill. I repeat, This is NOT a drill!" The message repeated itself over & over. Bundi and Ania both looked at the doctor, who then tapped their com. "Med bay to Captain Harlok. What's going on?"

The ship then shook greatly, obviously from being fired upon. The Captain returned the doctor's call "We are under attack by the Borg. Prepare for incoming wounded." A look of intense fear came across all of them, except little Annella, who did not know of the Borg. Only that her momma and uncle-daddy were very, VERY scared.

The doctor completely forgot about the newborn and her momma and started to call in every medical personnel on board.

Bundi looked at Ania, "Can you get up?"

"You damn well better believe I'm not staying here!" Ania said holding Annella out for Bundi to hold as she got out of the bed. Bundi ran over and got a hoverchair for Ania, knowing that walking would be almost impossible after being bedridden for 10 months. "Get in!!" He yelled, which Ania quickly did. Gently giving Annella back to her momma, Bundi got behind the chair and ran full speed out with them, heading towards Ania's room.

The ship shook as explosion after explosion wracked the shields until there was nothing left. "Attention! This is Captain Harlok. Code Black! Evacuate ship! We have been boarded! Get to the escape pods immediately! I repeat! The ship has been boaAAAAHHHHHHHHHH." The Captain's warnings were cut short violently. Then, another voice came over the intercoms... "We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."

"Oh nonononononononono" Bundi yelled as he flew down the hallway into Ania's room. "Quick! What do you need?! We have to get to the pods NOW!" Ania pointed to the bedside table, "In that drawer! Grab my ultra com! Then let's GO!"
Ania yelled out.

Grabbing the triangular device, Bundi tossed it on Annella's little body. Who quickly grabbed it and started playing with it. Bundi grabbed the chair and took off like a bat out of hell, heading to the escape pod room.

The doors were already open and people were moving their families into the bigger pods, while the others were getting into the individual ones. "Here, you two are small. You both can fit into one of the individual ones. I'll grab the next." Bundi jabbered out, picking up Ania with strength he didn't know he had, and started to place her in one of the individual pods. Suddenly, a little Amaran woman started to push Bundi out of the way. "Fuck off you blue shit! I saw it first!"

Then an explosion erupted in the hallway, and four Borg entered the room. "We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile." They said in unison.

Bundi tossed Ania, who was still holding Annella, into the smaller pod and punched the fox-woman in the snout. "YOU Fuck off, goddamn Amaran!"

Then everything stopped. Explosions were caught in mid fire. She saw one man in the process of exploding from a blast of one of the Borg, taking the shot that was meant for his family. She saw the Amaran fox-woman in mid-air flying back, holding her nose. Bundi with his arm outstretched as he had just thrown a wicked right cross.

And sitting on a crate on next to the wall. She saw him. She saw Q.

"I told you nothing is free." He said, popping a snack into his mouth.

"You did this?! YOU sent the Borg here?!" Ania snarled at him. And looking down, Ania noticed that Annella was NOT frozen. She was looking at Q very sternly. Ania's eyes widened.

"No, I didn't do this. The Borg found this ship on their own. I'm just here for the show. And a proposition." popping another treat. "I KNEW there was somthing about you. But, what I didn't get, was that it was something INSIDE you. I must have felt her as soon as she was conceived."

Hopping off the crate and walking over to one of the Borg. "Such a boring race. I really don't mind helping you again. WITH the cost, of course." Q smiled as he flicked the side of one of the Borg's head, making a *tink* sound.

"What proposition?" Ania asked, afraid of the answer.

Pulling out a die, "I do love chance, let's see here...." and he rolled it. Picking it up, Q exclaimed "Three! It's the magic number after all!" And laughed maniacally.

"Three what? Stop speaking in riddles, you insane fool." The ferociousness of her tone surprised Q.

"I will let three beings currently on this ship live. YOU get to choose one of them." Q said simply, leaning up against one of the Borgs.

"You're a fucking asshole, Q." Ania replied. Annella never took her eyes off of Q, still looking at him with that stern look.

"You know the answer to that question." continuing, tears building in her eyes. "You fucking asshole."

"So it's going to be Annella? And not your loyal friend of so many years, Bundi?" Pointing at Bundi. "Or even yourself?" Now pointing at Ania.

"Fuck you. You're a piece of shit." Tears running down her face. Annella reached up and put her hand on her mothers cheek. Ania softly stroked Annella's hair. "I love you so much baby. I'm so, so sorry."

"Wow. That's sad enough to even make me a little emotional... AAaaand it's gone." Q chuckled. "I'll tell you what. I'll give you enough time to put a message on that ultra-com of yours for her. Better?" Q held out his hand with a treat in it, in a questioning manner, before popping the food in his mouth.

Slowly climbing out of the pod, Ania placed Annella's tiny body in it. Annella held out her arms, wanting her momma. Causing more heartache than one can imagine. Ania held the triangular device out to capture her face, and recorded her message. Then she placed the com in the pod with her beautiful little girl, and closed the hatch.

"It's done. Do what you have to do. You fucking prick." Ania snarled on shakey legs.

Q walked back over to the crate he was originally sitting on, and plopped down on top of it. Winking once, the world once again became alive with explosions, alarms, and screams of pain.

The last things Ania saw was the pod shooting out the escape chute, and the Borg blast which hit her square in the chest.

Seemingly invisible to everyone, including the Borg, Q says "Oh this will be interesting indeed." And laughed as 2 other figures from that room disappeared with a flash.

http://youtu.be/tIdIqbv7SPo

7 years later.......

The crash caused the other street kids to run. But not Katie. She had to see what that was! A freakin meteor came outta the sky & landed on HER block!? How cool was that!? Running down the alley, Katie came across a small crater, with a naked green kid in it!

"Whoa!" Katie exclaimed, in complete and total awe.

The green girl climbed out and immediately tried to cover herself up. "That hurt." She said simply.

"Hi! I'm Katie! Are you an alien? You're green like an alien!" Katie helped her up and put her dirty torn jacket around the green girl. "You're really skinny too. You don't eat people, do you?" Katie then took a step back, a little worry crossing her face.

"No, meat just sounds nasty." The girl replied, with a disgusted look on her face.

"Good! Let's get outta here, the cops will be here soon." Katie put her arm around the green girls shoulders and led her away quickly. "You wanna be my friend?"

"Uhhh sure, I guess. You're a good person. I can sense things like that." The green girl smiled weakly.

"Awesome! My name's Katie! What's yours?" Holding out her hand while walking. The green girl opened her hand and realized she was holding an odd triangular device. Looking at it with a puzzled, yet sad look on her face. "I don't know my name. I don't remember anything except crashing."

"Oh. Well, I'm gonna name you!" Katie beamed, "I've never named anyone before! Your name will be....... Sslennda!"

http://youtu.be/8I9-tYEVm0Uundefined

Last edited by Sister Rose on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:26 am; edited 6 times in total
SisterRoseMarie
Sister Rose

Rough draft... and I know it's MUCH longer than my others... this one just wouldn't stop. I plan on coming back and fixing the conversations to color, like I usually do. It got late, & I'll do it in a few days.
Captain Unohana
Star

Glad to see you out of retirement. Welcome back to the library. wink
COW BELL!

| (• ◡•) | ノ\(❍ᴥ❍)ʋ   {\__/}

( • - •) / つ
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

That was awesome Rose! MOAR COWBELL!! and i loved the soundtrack. *hugs*

SisterRoseMarie
Sister Rose

I fixed it! And I did some minor editing. I think it's finished.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: