Who's Online
DCUO Announcements
NEW @ DCUO Forums

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Novarom
New Girl

re: Novarom background

Just a quick background.

In the even of spelling or grammar mistakes...sorry

Novarom:
A 17 year old student from Australia on a student exchange to the mega city of Metropolis.
One night after showing some locals how to drink, she took a few wrong turns and ended up in the wrong end of town. Suicide Slums.
Seeing a young girl being robbed by a man, she let her fiery temper gets the better of her and rushed over to assist the girl.
Having her courage bolster by the booze and having watched a few too many Anime's thinking she knew how to fight in she ran in.
This illusion of being able to fight was quickly shattered along with her right knee and leg in multiple places.
To add insult in injury the man and girl were working together. Now alone, no phone, passport or wallet and in immense pain. Rain began to fall she was alone in the dark.
Angry at herself for being so gullible she dragged herself to a nearby warehouse trying to find help.
It was abandoned dirty but dry. After finding a bed and a wheelchair to assist in moving around the warehouse.
After what felt like several days of pain and tears she found a working phone on the top level. With help arriving soon it appeared that the ordeal would soon be over.

In the back of an ambulance rushing to hospital, The funny thing was the pain was subsiding before any medication. Or perhaps she was getting use to the pain.
Suddenly the front of the ambulance was cut in half and there was a bright light, then darkness.
Flames everywhere loud crashing and a thud. As she opens her eyes it's like something from a movie, "Am I dreaming?"
She hears voices of others confused talking excited hushed tones. As she gains her senses she is lying on the floor of some alien looking room. The others appear to be listening to someone
They charge the door and take down some guards and leave. "That would be right leave the helpless girl! I want to go home!" She looks around I need to get out of here.
"The pain....it's it's gone? My leg! It’s healed! What is this dream?" Dragging herself to her feat she soon realises she isn't standing, she’s floating!
"I can fly!" She hears cries for help further down the corridor.
Bouncing off the walls and the floor she tries to assist. "Wait what can I do? look what happened last time I helped!They ran off on me. Don't be a wuss get in there and help!"
Gritting her teeth and calling on her fiery temper she straightens up her flight and smashes into the robot looking brain thingo. "That didn't hurt!"
She swings, kicks, spins "I can fight! I know martial arts!" Suddenly the robot is down in an explosion of fire.
"Wow did I do that?" a cry from further into the complex echoes back, she races off to assist. As she moves along she helps others they inform her
of what is going on, apparently they have contact with the outside world via Oracle. "What is Oracle? Why can't I hear it? Is this the matrix? Am I still drunk?"

At last they take the ship with superman’s help. The other rush off into the portals....she shrugs "I'm the last one might as well follow"
Now she standing in a police station looking at her reflection, "wooow I'm beautiful, sorry yes I'm listening" Wonder Woman asks her question again.
“My name...oh no I need a name, I can't use my name that’s not done...umm...umm... oh stay away from boomerangs, beaches and beer..... shazza? no umm Bronzed Aussie...no way, Bogan Girl? not very heroic....Novarom! Yes!
"I'm now a superhero! Do I return home? I can't, Metropolis gave me these powers I must stay and defend it, this is where the fight is. What sorry I wasn't listening go where Oracle??"

Short Life as a hero:
In her free time she keeps an eye on suicide slums and continues her studies.
Most of the time many missions were help the community, go on patrol of china town mainly, stop muggers, theft provide backup for the local beat cops. Novarom was content with this role.
"I'm helping. Let the big leagues and heroes handle the super villains and world crises, besides I'm only new at this"
When a large battle was occurring near China Town she would go watch, from a distance. "Someone needs to do crowd control"
She would watch the more famous and powerful leagues do battle, her favorite was just like her mentors Amazon army, the Justice Girls.
"One day, who know they may need crowd control personal?" Turns to a group of on lookers, "please stay behind me"
One day while on crowd control, Wonder Woman called in requiring urgent assistance, it appeared Circe had created a diversion and Novarom was the only available hero who could assist in time.
She bolted to the location and helped the Amazons battle through to Circe's exobyte stash, where she fought alongside Wonder Woman and defeated Circe...well helped...Wonder Woman did most of it.

After that the bigger and high profile mission call ups came in.
Now one of the newest members of the Justice Girls she can watch her heroes up close. "Where is my autograph book?"

Abilities:
Feels no pain
Just before death, explodes into flames to reform and recover at a safe location
Rapid healing in a rested state
Flight, speed MK 2
Knows all Anime style Martial Arts
Fire magically created from her temper and somewhat under her control
Beginning to focus her fire into beams from her eyes and hands
Can keep down VB

Know weaknesses/exploitable flaws:
Feels no pain, so never retreats. Often falls in battle, never wears protective or defensive items or armor
Only ever one solution to a problem, burn and hit it
Prone to loose temper and just rush opponents even when outnumbered, out matched or an obvious trap.
Wine, one is never enough.

Affiliations:
Justice Girls
Sentinels of Magic
Justice League

Mentor:
Wonder Woman

thanks
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

re: Novarom background

Nice background, i like it Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: