Who's Online
DCUO Announcements
NEW @ DCUO Forums

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arla..

re: Crimson Temptress!

Born Arla Arel, 3rd Daughter of Canian Arel of Daxam, Sent to earth as an Ambassador for her people and given the task of protecting its Inhabitants much like Kal -EL a member of the Daxamites sister race and Beacon of hope for the Multiverse.

Age 4 she was bundled into a ship and sent to Earth, Joe Kane and his Wife Jane taking her in and raising her as their own, She lived a priveledged life of Wealth during her youth, a housefire killing both her parent's when she was 15 and having to look after herself ever since.

Age 16 Her abilities manifested, Realising she can benchpress a bus and fly at supersonic speeds, she sought to find who she was finding a holo-recorder in the vault of her family home expaining who she is and where shes from she decided to take up a name for herself and protect the people of Earth so what happened to her parent's need never happen again.

Fashioning a Blue and White suit she spent years of her life protecting Metropolis alongside the JLA as Cryo Girl, She made mistakes like anyone but the biggest was taking the life of someone who had wronged her, This coupled with lead poisoning had her placed in Stasis to Atone for her Crimes and to stem the poisoning from taking her life, only being released in the 31st Century when a cure had been found and she had repented for her Mistakes.

((Might finish it later when i can be bothered :P))
Broad Stripes

re: Crimson Temptress!

Awesome - I've seen a bunch of Kryptonians in character on the server, but I think Arla's the first Daxamite I've seen! I'm actually surprised a bit by that - they make a great alternative to the invulnerable Kryptonian, since their weakness is far more common than Kryptonite.

Always looking forward to more, Arla!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: