Who's Online
NEW @ DCUO Forums

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - SunGoddess
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crystia0582

re: Watchtower Notes and Observations

The following is a compilation of genetic tests as well as in house and field observations gathered at the request of Superman about the Exobyte enhanced hero known as Crystia. This file has been marked classified and is available only to the highest levels of clearance for JLA members.

Physical Traits: All of the subjects physical traits are variable but she seems to have settled on the following.

Height: 5'6''
Weight: Regardless of size shape or form her weight remains constant at 160 pounds.
Hair: Blonde (yellow)
Eyes: Yellow
Skin: Green
Measurements: 34C - 27 - 37

On Genetic Makeup: The subjects genetic structure seems to be in a constant state of flux. This may possibly account for her somewhat unique shape shifting capabilities. Of extreme interest is the complete lack of human DNA. I can only speculate as to how the subject is able to function as she is. Subjects genetic markers are a 95% match for the insect suborder Zygoptera from the Coenagrionidae family (aka The North American Bluet Damselfly). I can find no explanation of the subjects inability to readily change her own skin pigment when she seems to be completely capable of altering other aspects of her body.

After extensive testing the subjects physical age is estimated to be 4 years though her mental capabilities and functionality place her as a middle aged adult.

On Powers and Physical Capabilities: Power Classification: Shape Shifter
Crystia appears to have limited capability in altering her physical from. She has a tendency in combat to select predators from the animal kingdom or in some cases that of a wolf-man hybrid. She has shown an aptitude for mimicking human clothing and a variety of other styles. However, this clothing appears upon closer observation to be chitinous. She is unable to mimic harder substances, such as metal or stone, which leaves her vulnerable to attacks from large caliber firearms as well as other conventional weapons. She also has the curious ability to shape shift organs that have functions not normally found on Earth. She was put in a vacuum chamber and was able to survive without oxygen in an extremely low pressure environment for several hours.

She also has the curious ability to manipulate plants and plant matter on a limited scale as well as the ability to manipulate the metabolic rate of plants, animals, humans and even species completely alien to Earth. The exact medium of this manipulation seems to be unknown even to her. However, this has allowed her the ability to heal wounds, purge toxins and other foreign bodies, and to a small degree shield others from harm.

Crystia is capable of maintaining sustained flight speeds of 40 to 60 miles per hour with a high rate of maneuverability and has been clocked at a sustained top speed of 150 miles per hour with significantly less maneuverability than her lower end speeds.

Her physical strength is about that of an average human bodybuilder, however the ability to manipulate her own metabolic rate means she is capable of exerting effort long past normal human endurance levels. Observation Note: We should test her limits at some point in the future. I suspect that she would be able to give Superman a run for his money.

Crystia possesses superior visual and auditory accuity and is capable of seeing and hearing things outside the range of human perceptions. Her auditory capability is slightly less than that of Superman. Her visual acuity is exactly what one would expect from a member of the insect family. She also possesses superior physical reflexes that result from the capability to process visual and other sensory information many times faster than the average human.

She has proven adept with a variety of conventional weaponry and martial arts styles, but has a tendency to lean toward ranged weaponry and has been most often observed using a pair of small caliber pistols with more than proficient accuracy.

On psychological health: Crystia is an extremely unique individual. She seems to possess a wide body of knowledge on varying subjects and varying degrees of depth. She seems to be well versed in human anatomy and physiology as well as other physical sciences. Juxtaposed to this is an in depth knowledge of forensic and other police techniques. She also possess a smattering of trivial knowledge from that of a gourmet chef to professional athletes and even an extensive grasp of laws from a variety of countries.

All of this knowledge seems to have a drawback however. Crystia often has difficulty focusing on what most would deem trivial tasks. She has a tendency to jump conversation topics or interject information that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. She also seems to lack a distinct personality of her own and instead is an amalgamation of personalities. While she does not suffer from split personality disorder perse, she does seem to lack a complete personal identity of her own. Morally she is sound. She is capable of differentiating right from wrong and has a sense of Justice that would put some members of the JLA to shame.

Personal Comments: I suspect that Crysta's mental state is a result of being injected with data from more than one Exobyte. It is very likely her head is a jumble of memories none of which may actually be hers. I recommend a close eye be kept on her mental health. While I don't suspect she will be a danger to others or herself the lack of any concrete information on exactly whose memories she possesses makes her an extreme security risk.

Conclusion: I think your decision to take this hero under your wing was the correct one. She certainly seems to be JLA material and once Lex and his goons get wind of her unique heritage you know they will want to get their hands on her.

Last edited by Crystia0582 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Crystia0582

re: Watchtower Notes and Observations

I wanted to put in a shout out for some help/suggestions. My original plan when writing this up was to put in names of appropriate Doctors or Persons in the DC Universe for each section IE Observations By Dr Soandso for the genetics section and psychological evaluation but then I realized how limited my knowledge of the DC universe actually is. Aside from some of the major Batman characters and villains I'm not really well versed in DC lore.

So if anyone has any suggestions they would be much appreciated.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: