SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - SunGoddess
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
White Paw

re: WTF's wrong with Jan-El?

Obsidia Pink wrote:
Jinniah takes Jan in stride, as she does all corporeal beings. Studying and learning the strange new world she suddenly finds herself in. I'd be happy to do some more RP with you or anyone else in the league. It seems that there's so much going on it's hard to hop in mid-stream.

.... Though I do love spending time creating stories with you. Thank you for the little bit of RP I've had recently. I really enjoyed it.

Aw. You're cruisin' to get actually petted with THAT attitude. Take it behind the ears I presume. :P
Obsidia Pink

re: WTF's wrong with Jan-El?

[/quote]Aw. You're cruisin' to get actually petted with THAT attitude. Take it behind the ears I presume. :P[/quote]

Yes... let's go with that..

=^.^=

I like to RP and I had a good time last week. I think it gives a good break to the feat and marks grinding. It's just hard to find someone to RP with me. Every time I inquire something's already going on, so I go back to challenges, or whatever. Oh well. Keep up the good work!

-Katherine Hepburn
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: