Who's Online
DCUO Announcements
NEW @ DCUO Forums

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delia Wayne

re: Why Is Lady Voodoo A Hero?

I be asked on more den one occasion why I be a hero and asked even more why I be such a free spirit, or as many of you be callin me, "loose", so I gonna be sittin you pretties down for a story.
Dis story be taken place in my home territory de southern areas of New Orleans. I was da queen of de New Orleans gang war. My gang, de Voodoo Childs, we be fightin wit more den guns; we be usin magics. we had de power o de gods on our side. And it be helpin. Bane be usin my Voodoo Children for his southern drug trade, Deathstroke be buyin arms from us, even Mista Luther be askin us to protect his shipments. We be rulin de land! *laughs with joyous sentimentality* But den I met a woman. De most beautiful woman I eva be seein! I instantly be makin her my queen. She basked in the light of de good life wit me. I had neva be fallin in love before and I be fallin like a meteor from de sky.
Howeva, like de fallin rock, I got burned to de cinders! *slams fist* De love of my life, de girl of me dreams! She be a fake. She was stealin my goods and *sighs as her eyes become teary* she be de witch Circe. By de time I be findin out, it be too late. She stoled de souls of me whole gang! All de Voodoo Children *sobs* de be soulless husks. So I be castin dem in stasis, keepin dem still till I be gettin der souls back. And I vowed to be gettin der souls back and mend me broken heart.
So I begin to be trackin dat bitch, Circe. Followin her movements, her dealins. De self proclaimed goddess be doin tings like any oder (other) villian out der which make her easy to track.
But I be stopped in my persuit by a man lookin for Bane and a woman who be noticin what I be tracing. It be Wonderwoman and Batman. Batman wanted to be takin me to jail but Wonderwoman be savin me sorry hide from dat. She convince him, she be usin me to take down Circe, bring her to justice.
I be tellin dem i would be goin along wit dat and I am. But de moment dat heart wrenching bitch, Circe, and I come face to face, I not be bringin her to Justice, I be bringing her to Hell!
Plastic DCUO
Star

Can I watch? <3
Crystia0582

Nice job with capturing the New-orleans creole accent. This was rather entertaining to read Happy
Super Power
Commander

Love it. Great job Happy
Supergirly
Star

So you were almost...wait....were a criminal. I love the story arc in this. It makes me wonder what happens when you finally get Circe Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: