Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - SunGoddess
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ion Girl
Diva

re: Watchtower file: Crickette

Loading file. . . . Loaded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hero name: Crickette
Name: [Redacted]*
Other Aliases: N/A
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 Lbs.

~~~~Known Powers and Abilities~~~~
Bio-armor: Body secretes a substance that quickly hardens into a form fitting bio armor, capable of stopping most common munitions short of armor piercing or anti material rounds. Proved limited protection from energy attacks and high temperatures.

Regenerative factor: Limits unknown.. speed varies.. possibly tied to the bio armor secretions.

High agility/reflexes: Even without formal training in martial arts, she is capable of fighting on par with trained professionals because of these.

Super strength: Limited.. but powerful enough that she can do some major damage if not careful. Lacks bio kinetic field to brace larger objects.. so she needs to grab a structurally sound portion of the object she is lifting.

Enhanced senses: Can see further into the light spectrum than most, also has enhanced hearing and chemo-receptors.

Sonic shout: She is capable of producing a powerful sonic pulse that can disorient and injure humans, and damage machinery.

Wall crawling: She can literally climb most wall surfaces without aide.

**Special notes**

Non-human biology: Her biology has changed significantly from baseline humans, treating her medically should be done cautiously. Her lung structure alone is tricky to deal with. Specfically she has two sets of structures, one that resembles the human one.. and one that functions seperately via the numerous "holes" and such on her back.

They also cross link via a valve function.. enabling her to actually breathe while constantly using her shout ability.. or talking. The latter system is usually not active unless he needs it or gets excited.

She also has a secondary set of vocal structures, which are the actual source of her sonic shout power and the strangely.. cricket-like sounds she occasionally makes.

~~~~History and Activities~~~~

Personal history: [Redacted]*

Activities: She normally patrols Metropolis, however, circumstances seem to continually drag her into dealing with magic, despite not being magically inclined herself. It is on Zatanna's recommendation, she be mentored by Wonder Woman, and instructed in the mystic arts if only to better combat them.

Notes: She is not an exobyte subject. In fact.. nanites of any sort seem to not do well when exposed to her bio chemistry. A saving grace perhaps, but needs further research.

~~~~Other Notes~~~~

She carries a small selection of equipment to supplement her powers, some technological.. some magical. She's not particularly picky about the origins of the device, so long as its safe and legal to use.

*Redacted information is temporarily classified due to sensitive nature, it will become unclassified as per request of Crickette, no one else. No digital copies of those files are kept. For details, contact Batman.

~~~~~~~~~End of File. View Additional notes? (Y/n)~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y
~~~~~~~~~Enter password.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Loading. . . Loaded~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Code: Select all

Batman@watchtower.net: Clark, Diana, I've forwarded you the redacted information in hard copy format.  Read them, then burn the file.  No one else is authorized to read this information without our permission AND Hers.  If she chooses to reveal it to someone, that's her decision.  She requested the privacy on her files personally, and I agree.  As much as I trust the majority of the heroes here to be.. understanding.. There a re more than a few I know to be problematic.. and quite a few more I have not yet been able to screen.  The last thing we need is infighting amongst ourselves.

Cal-El@watchtower.net: Read, and done.. as much as I would wish you would be more trusting with our newest heroes.. it is ultimately her decision... and I'm not going to push issue with this one.  I wouldn't even know where to begin.

WonderWoman@watchtower.net: Batman.. you're kidding right?  This is actually possible?

Batman@watchtower.net: Yes, and with the things we've seen, you should know better than to question whats possible.

WonderWoman@watchtower.net: Touchè. I suppose I'll have to talk to Zatanna about the other issues.  Even if Crickette is non-mystical herself, Zatanna may be able of find out if magic had influenced her changes.  With Crickette's permission, of course.

Batman@watchtower.net: Good, I'll look into other factors in the meantime.

Cal-El@watchtower.net: And what do I do in the meantime?  This did happen in my part of the city, afterall.

Batman@watchtower.net: Just be your usual self, and act as if nothing strange is going on.  If we cannot find anything, then, and only then will we involve star labs... it may at least grant her some.. closure.

Cal-El@watchtower.net: If that is what you think is best... Superman, out.
[/code]

Supergirly
Star

I love <3 that name, everytime I see I think it is the cutest Happy

I also love how you put the story together. It makes me wonder if there are any Exobytes in the world...hehe. Oh and Kal's email is Cal? Hehe I will have to bug him about his typo later.

- Kara Happy
Crystia0582

Supergirly wrote:
Oh and Kal's email is Cal? Hehe I will have to bug him about his typo later.

Oracle is the computer nerd, blame her, shes probably the one that set it up Happy

I enjoy the detail here too. Nicely done.
Super Power
Commander

Love the Story and background. Your very creative, I love it
Ion Girl
Diva

Ah.. my bad.. for some reason I thought It was Cal and not Kal.. Of course oracle could of made the mistake and he's just been too polite to ask her to fix it.

I like the idea of there being an inter-watchtower message system.. like the old text messaging systems... and I was inspired by something called "Shades' Communique" which was a similar run of messages on a transformers message board.. it was pretty funny.. but gone now.

filament fish

Chirp! Cutie
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: