Who's Online
DCUO Announcements
NEW @ DCUO Forums

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatenabu1

re: The first time hurts the most..(Angelica's origin)

The sun is setting on the Egyptian desert as a Hebrew slave girl returns home from the market. As she enters her parents dwelling she hears a scream from the back room...It is her younger sister being held down by one task master while the other laughs and rapes her. The elder sister takes her clay jar from the market and throws it at the men screaming in her native tongue.

The rapist turns around picking up his spear, tossing through our heroic sister. Pain echoes through her body.. all goes black...

She awakens, it is night the cool night air fills her lungs as the stink of death enters her nose. She looks around and finds her self on a heap of dead bodies. She then recognizes them some her friends, others her family.. She realizes she is now alone left to wander the desert, questioning if her resurrection is a blessing from YHWH or a curse of the Egyptian pagan gods...

Flash forward..

Still alone, still wandering, but not in a desert, but in the crowded streets of Metropolis, the city of tomorrow. Our immortal vagabond on a journey for answers, still after all this time...As she was passing through the busy streets of Little Bohemia, on her way to Metropolis University she hears a scream, echoing through an alley like a bad dream, a bad memory. She quickly rushes into the alley to find a mechanized beast encasing a woman in a glowing orb. The machine was about to strike as our hero jumps between them. The sharp metal leg of the robot courses through the immortals chest.. the familiar sting of death pulsates through her body..Things go black..

She awakens with her left arm severed slowly regenerating. She is in a dark room looking. She hears a voice over the intercom calling her self Oracle. The woman explains the Brainiac situation and open the cell door. As the door open our former slave hears the clanging of robot foot steps all around. She goes to dart behind a pillar. As she moves time seems to slow down, she realized that once again she may of been blessed. Also with this blessing she realized she may of been cursed. Her skin is now ice cold and a shade of of pale blue..

Hiding behind the pillar she breaks off two pipes off the wall, she strikes breaking the cybernetic life forms into pieces. In her rage her skin gets more and more blue and ice crystals form from her body.

With the help of Oracle she makes her way to a power chamber. The one known as Superman teleports in. Together they beat down the robots and escape...

It seems her destiny has made a change once again.. Once again she may of been blessed or cursed...but this time the pain isn't as bad..
Plastic DCUO
Star

Great story! <3
filament fish

Awww sad I still need to meet this one.
Supergirly
Star

I guess I need to meet her in order to have a clue what powers she has besides being immortal. Happy
fatenabu1

This character is an experiment of mine. Going to level her as far as I can without killing a single enemy or doing a single mission.. So far she is like level 6, one bubble from 7. At one time missions scaled to your level so yea.. should be a fun time ..

Dustin
Supergirly
Star

So that is where you have been. I never knew that was you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: