Who's Online
NEW @ DCUO Forums

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superjainy

re: Super Jainy: Two souls in one.

Two hundred years after the Power Girl's meeting with her Earth One counterparts, here descendents have decided to join a space-faring mission in order to study the consistencies in the Earth sun's energy output.

Jainy-L, great great granddaughter of Kara-L was Captain of the mission, and wanted to get a closer look at the Sun's surface in a personal shuttle. Unfortunately, the gravitational pull of the Sun sped the shuttle backwards at light speed, slingshotting poor Jainy-L and the shuttle through a time warp to Earth One.

Unfortunately, Jainy-L's personal self was altered where remained as only memories and information. This information was absorbed by a skinny Metropolis girl named Jane Lane. All memories where absorbed via exobyte data and transformed Jane's genetic code were altered to match Jainy-L where both memories were meshed to form the Super Jainy.
Bizowerr Girl
Star

re: Super Jainy: Two souls in one.

That's fun Jainy! I like the Kryptonian from the future joining with the girl of today. I always like joined personality heroes.
Superjainy

re: something borrowed something blue

Hi, thank you for the reply. I just thought this up, because of all the family and friend weddings this year. I thought maybe using a little of this and that, sorta of a bridesmaid thing. .
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: