DCUO Announcements
NEW @ DCUO Forums

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - SunGoddess
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volcanya
OCRanger117
Star

re: GrymmSparxx

HeHeHe...How did I become the mistress of evil that I am, well let me tell ya. Born and raised in Anaheim...home of Disney and the Beach, I grew up a ruthless and physical bully. I played sports in which I could hit and pound people into the ground...I.E. Football (I was the most feared hitter and tackler on the Varsity team), Lacrosse, and Hockey...In my early 20's this whole exobyte thing happened and I gained the ability to use electricity to kill and heal. One day, while carjacking a brand new 2012 Mecerdes S-class, I came across a bow in the back seat. Pondering the issues, I decided that I would rent out my new abilities as an assassin. So I needed to become a master archerer which was a lot easier said than done. I began an apprenticeship, learning from some hot-shot assassin named Connor Hawke...well when I surpassed him, and in a duel put three arrows into his head (one in each eye, and one thru his throat)before he could even raise his bow up. It was high time for me to hightail it out of the O.C. with S.H.I.E.L.D. on my ass. Hitting the east coast was the best plan, and with a new face, and newfound powers, I became GrymmSparxx....Deathstroke The Terminator, HA, wait till they get a load of me!!!
Bizowerr Girl
Star

re: GrymmSparxx

Ooo she is so mean! Poor ol Connor!

I love the tone though. Lots of moxie! And its got a good pacing. You can hear the wicked bad girl laying it out. (And I like this little touch of Marvel with S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Very fun Grymm!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: