FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Little Mermaid
Diva

re: Characters: Past and present!

I'm bored and it's been a long time since I've done these kinds of posts (Show off characters/screenies) here in the site. I've look at my older threads and they are outdated, going back to the times when I was still Mermade! Rather than bringing it back and editing them, I thought I'd start of fresh!

Let's start with my main character,hailing from the depths of the ocean, the Pearl Princess and fabulous fish Mermaid!

Forum Image

Forum Image

Next up, the daring warrior born Atlantean-Amazon hybird,a former member of the Red Lantern corps, and actively participating in Wonder Woman's pursuit for truth and justice it is the mighty Mermazon!

Forum Image

Forum Image

And my final heroine, the fiesty fauna and flora user, it's Plantling!
Forum Image

Forum Image

These are my 3 main characters. Aside from these, I have lesser-played characters, villains particularly. They are Mesmerizer, Solar Sapphire, and Flower Fly. In my vault of pictures, I can only find Solar Sapphire so I'll just edit this once I have Mesmerizer's and Flower's.

Forum Image

Former characters of mine include: Snow Sorceress, Taranee, Fiona Fear, KillerQueenz, and Sea Witch. They are below.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

I have other characters that deserve to be mentioned nevertheless despite the short time of activity. They are: Chili Lily, Nova Nebulla, Hawkmaid, Aquamaid, Vibrania, Celastrus, and Canada Girl! No images for them though!

There, took you back down to memory lane. It's nice to remember who you where known before. Thanks for taking the time to view! Share yours below if you have sumfin!

BallandChain
Diva

Those look amazing Merms! Wonderful job
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

i wish i had half the talent in this kinda stuff as you merms *hugs*

Raarsi
Star

May as well join in on this given how much of a relic I am in this game. tongue out

Unfortunately I no longer have the full size pic I made my guildlaunch avatar from, but that was Raarsi 1.0, way back when she was sorcery. Still rocking that loadout and power rotation that has still be useable for three years now.

This would be Raarsi 4.0.....clearly not as fancy as the photo magic Mermaid has pulled off, but was just something to show off to a friend.

Forum Image

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: