FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

re: Episode 19 Feedback

For those who have played Episode 19, please share your thoughts on:
- the storyline/dialog/voice acting
- artwork/graphics
- mechanics/difficulty
- rewards (gear/base items)

1) Deep Desires (solo)

2) Demon's Plan (alert)

3) Demon's Plan (elite alert)

4) UI - On Duty Reorganization
- Sorting
- 4-man ops as alerts

NOTE: Information may be used for feedback to the DCUO staff.

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Little Mermaid
Diva

Deep Desires:

What I like about it is the focus on Julius which is one of the son who didn't have a huge role other than being a bonus boss in the Sons of Trigon episode.I love the Gluttony demons! They are so weirdly satisfying to fight. Their new animations is perfect and TBH, every or most NPC's should have their unique moves like this one. It's fresh and cool and just absolute perfection.

The environment is beautiful of course but nothing has changed. I wish that if they're going to re-use maps, that they should add something new to it. Like Gluttony's colour power is like a dark orange/brown-like colour. It would have been cool to see if the Tunnel of Lust got that colour make over so it feels like he's actually taking over you know? Anyways, that's all.

This solo is pretty solid. However, for storyline purposes, I don't think it achieve it's purpose. In the Unholy Matrimony fight, they were banished and their father is defeated yet there is no mention of this. I feel like it's not serving as a proper prologue. But the solo is quite fun. I like the mechanics in Jessie's fight with the oven/freezer. Environment coming to play is always nice. Definitely a better solo than the Oa Under Siege.

Deep Desires Rewards:

I'm not too fond of the reward for the briefing in this one. It's nice and all but I would have preferred the flip-flops over the shirt as it's more unique and we don't have one yet. I'm always pushing for the unique style than something we have plenty off. They missed it on Summer 2015 and they missed it here too. The loot are same old. Wish they'd change the rewards for solo to guarantee 2 marks instead of a chance. I feel like a it's not always worth it to run this because of that 1 mark. Also, base items need to drop more frequently!! Or like additionally >.>

I will comment on Demon's Plan tomorrow hopefully. Late night here but that's all for me. And also I forgot to comment on Episode 18!! I will do that soon!!

Beta Babe
Star

Episode 19 Feedback

1: Story, Dialogue, Voice Acting:

The story seems ok and I like it going to the Nanda Parbat location. The dialogue is fine and overall I like the voice acting.

Some of my friends do not like Black Canaries high pitch voice when she complains – but I do. She is supposed to be larger than life.

Everyone loves the banter between Green Arrow and Black Canary. “Ouch….is one of your friends ice? I may need it for that burn!”

2: Artwork / Graphics:

The loading screen artwork has improved some but still needs some more attention. Some of the artwork feels like it was rushed to be produced.

I think the guide should be (as a lover of comics) would you want to put this on your wall? The older stuff is a yes – the newer stuff is a no.

The graphics seems solid for this episode.

3: Mechanics / Difficulty:

I think DCUO did well for this episode in balancing the Mechanics and difficulty for the standard and elite levels. Thumbs Up!

4: Rewards / Base Items:

I love the new base items (especially the bed) and I think everyone else does also.

I am hoping those spear weapon racks become a drop for your base. It would be perfect for my Chinese hero! Please, Please, Please!?!

I will discuss rewards for by event below.

5: Deep Desires Solo:

I like this solo, it is fun, humorous, and has decent rewards for the level of difficulty. The collection reward was ho hum though – is should have been more unique. Maybe the flip flops (or) Demon Eyes or Ears? HUH?

Demons Plan Alert:

Overall I like this. I really enjoy the new location (Nanda Parbat) for Demon’s Plan specifically. I love the detail of the location and the feeling of an immense space for the alert.

The rewards are ok – but more blues and less greens should be the case – it is not. I think DCUO Devs did a good job balancing difficulty between the two versions of this alert also.

Demons Plan Alert (Elite):

These drops need improvement. It is insulting to go through that level of challenge and only get green drops (especially when I paid for replays) not once but three times in a row running the alert – ugh!

Summation:

Overall I like the episode – but I would like to see better rewards in the elite, more frequent base item drops, and please add those weapon racks!

Also,

Please slow this game down – my time and my pocket book can’t keep up. I do play every day and I am saying this. I am watching my longtime DCUO playing friends leaving your game because of this – if you don’t respond and change I and others will be joining them.

And I am talking about your LOYAL customer base.

Also,

Please improve the queuing system between the hero and villain side – right now it blows. We should be able to contact our friends and form a group – rather than playing the que roulette we do now.

The Demon's Plan:

Ok so this alert is visually beautiful! Very reminiscent to Themyscira. Love the architecture and the floras everywhere I wish we can have these kinds of lair themes! Just beautiful.

For the alert itself, I would say it's okay. We see the same mechanics used in previous League of Assasins content such as the jars with random power explosives, the annoying ninja smoke bomb appearance!! Gameplay wise, this alert has nothing special in it. It's just another hall crawl. I miss alerts and raids that are more "open space" feels like back in Kahndaq or the Smallville alert. Even with the beautifully designed environment, it doesn't do it for me anymore. We need more than just hall crawl alerts!

For voice acting, all are good except Black Canary. It's just not the Canary I grew listening too. I prefer the Canary iin JL Unlimited/Young Jusice/JL: Crisis on Two Earths! Other than that, I love the dialogues in the last boss! We need more of that character interaction as it makes me feel more immersed to the story! Love it alots!

The base items really need to drop more frequently. I need alot of the Nanda Parbat stuff! Can you maybe suggest to let the fallen mobs to drop base items other than the loot? Also, they need to stop rewarding us with base items in some collectable rewards. Leave that to the loots so more room for iconic styles!!!

Anyways, that is all for me! I typed this sleepy so forgive my trials and errors!

roxy spaulding
roxy spaulding
Star

what if we have general game feedback?

PSN: chance2002iu

Toons:

Hero:

PC - roxy spaulding

PC - bobbi lane

PC - sarah rainmaker

PS - terribad dps

NS - roxy spaulding

Villain:

PC - Grammar Dictator

PC - fatniss everhungry

PC - Ivana Baiul

PS - roxy spauIding

NS - bliss dv8

Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

roxy spaulding wrote:
what if we have general game feedback?

Probably better off on a new thread. I'm archiving the episode specific ones faster than others.

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: