B'Day - wyld Kard
B'Day - Biomis
B'Day - Raarsi
B'Day - Psylinke
B'Day - Navigator333
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

re: Episode 22 / GU 57 Feedback

Forum Image

For those who have played Episode 22, please share your thoughts on:
- the storyline/dialog/voice acting
- artwork/graphics
- mechanics/difficulty
- rewards (gear/base items)

1) Phantom Zone Alert

2) Phantom Zone Elite Alert

3) Science Spire Solo

4) Hard Light Mid-range Pass

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

I have so far enjoyed the new content. The story and artwork for the Science Spire solo are great. Same goes for the Phantom Zone alert although i have not tried the Elite Version yet. I like the new Kryptonian base drops and so far have been lucky with gear drops as well. I have heard of many tho that have done the solo and alert many times and not had any good gear drops.
I need to bring my HL villain out of retirement and check the changes to HL, it was nerfed so bad that it literally became a non-viable powerset for a long time. I hope it has been restored to its rightful place as EQUAL Happy

Little Mermaid
Diva

Science Spire Solo:

This solo is the funnest of all solo content they've done in the monthly episodes! It is nice to be able to enter the iconic Science Spire which looks great! I've always wanted to visit inside. This gives us hope that we can visit other iconic places in game in the future!

The solo has good feats as well and interesting mechanics like the first boss. Great story but it felt like it ended too soon. The last boss is really forgettable. Should have given us an iconic boss or something. I like the shine on Lois Lane and the briefings definitely gives us a backstory as to why she is on this case! I'm not too fan of the reward though, again base items as a reward is just ugh. They have to be really awesome if they're going to reward base item in collectibles! But really, collectibles should be unique style exclusive! The briefing would have been the perfect opportunity to reward Lois Lane chest, hair, or her heels! And same for the collection. Base items just need to remain as drops because people will want more of it.

Overall, this solo is great and again, way better than the preceding solos.

Phantom Zone + Elite:

Love this alert a lot! This is also, again superior than previous solos introduced within the monthly content. First off, great to able to return to the Fortress of Solitude and as I expected, we start off in the Phantom Zone projected room which is perfect!

The first boss is fun and new! It's not just monotonous DPS, the mechanic in order to bring down Malfunctioning Jor-El A.I. is great! However, my concern is after defeating the boss, we go directly to cutscene and onto the next part. There are collectibles in the first room so unless you do it while in combat, you miss them. It should have done so after defeating the first boss, we get an icon-clicky thing in front of the projector "Investigate Phantom Zone Projector" and then the cutscene that leads us to the next part. Other than that, fun first boss!

The Phantom Zone is beautiful! Love the environment. It's not endless hall crawls like Demon's Plan which makes it more funner and less tedious. The boss fights are longer and the hall clearing are shorter which makes it more fun! The feats in this keeps us wanting to play it more and more that is not so tedious. Love the mechanics like prevent the Kryptonians from transporting stuff. This encourages more than just DPSING but also controlling/pulling adds that are carrying the supplies.

The Elite version is also the best of all Elite alerts they've done. It's harder than previous ones but doable enough. This is perfect difficulty for an elite alert. I had done it twice and successfully on those runs.

Overall, I love this alert and is my new favourite of all the 4-player content they've given us in the monthly structure.

No problems with the rewards other than collectibles rewarding base items! >.> Again, they should be rewarding unique cool or iconic styles IMO! I had gotten the OP helm for the first time ever and it is good to see that the style is not something iconic. This is how it should be!

I haven't gotten the Kryptonian Militia chest/legs but based on the picture, they look great!

Oh and since I do not play Hardlight at all, I have no comments on that matter.

That's all for me! ~~~

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: