FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Harley's Funhouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandarve
Star

re: From my Warcraft days

So I was talking to some JGs the other day about this video where the raid leader just goes nuts on his raid group in general and really nuts when things start to go wrong and wanted to share it with everyone. But to put it in context because the video itself is created to go with the audio track I wanted to show people the actual raid so I have two videos here. The first will be the actual raid and the second will be the one with they guy going nuts.

I would just skim through this one, the thing you really want to see is the whelp groups that come out..those are the little dragonlings. Once you watch the other this will make more sense why I am saying to notice them. Happy

Here is the one I think is crazy, funny to hear it but crazy all the same

Enjoy Happy
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

wow, brings back memories Happy

Beta Babe
Star

Video One is a much more likeable approach - nice party. Video two is a great example of why nice people don't want to play these kinds of games. He is a true AssHat. twisted mad twisted

Cara - yeah I bet it does Happy

Beta - Yeah as I said on voice I just don't see why his guild put up with that....and if you noticed one of the follow up videos was like 10 more rage moments but shorter clips...I watch it a little and was like damn people its just a game
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Harley's Funhouse All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: