Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

re: Amazon Hair Survey

Forum Image

How many active (off the ship, started leveling & has collected styles, items, etc.) characters do you use?

Did you buy the Amazon hair pack?

How many characters have at least one of these styles saved to at least 1 armory?

What's your favorite Amazon hair style?

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Beta Babe
Star

Hi Alyssa!

So I logged on yesterday - and saw the Amazon Hair pack being advertised on the launch pad in the marketplace. I did not advance to Boardwalk (or) pass GO!.

I went to the marketplace IMMEDIATELY! I bought it and began equipping it to toons before league mates started wanting to do things.

My Favorite is the Ponytail.

All my Justice Girls have the styles. Betazon, PSIREN SONGG, and Beta Babe. Right now Beta Babe and Betazon have it saved on armories. I plan to have Beta Babe use two of the styles. I am waiting on PSI since the hair glitches with hats - specifically - the Straw Hat.

Gia Star is wearing the pointy one. I have 32 toons and 1/2 are female. I have plans (in time) to have all of the females wear at least one of the styles and save it to their armory.

I also plan to use some of the styles on some of my males - probably about 5 to 6. This was a great idea - long overdue - they should add some more - the interest is there.

Also, hoping they add NPC's for your base (or) for in game play. I have one in Elder Scrolls and she Rocks!

Happy Happy Happy

13 toons total that are out of ship

I did buy the pack 2 months ago

My favourite is the Warrior Braid

Oh gosh umm, I've updated Moira's armories sooo she's currently using the hair on 4 armories and then I have a storm toon using 1. I haven't gotten the Faux Hawk to work yet.

They need to add the rest of hairs like Curled Pixie, Updo Bun, Braided Bun, Pony with side braids, high ponytail etc. !!!

soonerjr

Quote:
How many active (off the ship, started leveling & has collected styles, items, etc.) characters do you use?

I have about 18, usually use regularly about 3-5, with about 3 being more regular. The others become more active during an event to get the items for feats quicker.

Quote:

Nope. May get the bombshell in a few months for one of my alts.

Quote:
How many characters have at least one of these styles saved to at least 1 armory?

Zero. I don't have the pack Happy But I usually run about 2 armories on my favorite alts.

Quote:

No opinion. Happy Haven't really looked at it to see. Saw it wasn't something I needed so I moved on.
Jayleena
Jaydyea
New Girl

re: Re: Amazon Hair Survey

Hello!

I have about 12, mostly use about 4 of them.

No, but I may for the braids.
I personally do not like the other hairstyles. I just have no use for them, nor do I find them pretty.

I would have about 3 that I could think of for when I get the hair pack.

The Braids!

Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

Yes

Warrior braid

I only liked the warrior braid style, but it was more than enough of a selling point. The style is one of the best in the game and I knew I was going to use it on a lot of characters. While I don't have the other 2 saved to armories, I will still use them on future style thread I make, especially when we get closer to the Wonder Woman movie. It looks like most of us bought for the braid. I hope they release the rest of the styles because there's one more long hair variant.

Here are the NPC models from the artist's blog...
Forum Image

They need to find a way to separate hair and facial hair though. I would use the warrior braid on males if it allowed a beard. If it could have a beard, we can sport the Jason Momoa Aquaman/Ronan Dex look!

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

17 (or so) active toons

I did buy the Hair pack.

As of now, only two are using a style from it and both are the FAUX HAWK (short spikey) style.

I am a lil weird..... OK FINE! I am a lot weird.... when it comes to stuff like this. It is more likely i will start a toon off with the hair rather than change many existing ones as they are kind of 'established' at this point. But i do like the FAUX HAWK the best on my existing toons thus far.

Alexis Allura
Diva

Not really active since I haven't been active much lately. 9 on PS(3 Heroes and 6 Villains) 12 on PC(5 heroes, 2 villains, 3 name holders, 2 characters I just haven't deleted yet)

Yes not overly fond of them but want to support them making more hair styles

Two have them saved in an armory

Themyscira Edge. I love how it looks from the front but the side and back shot leave a little to be desired.

re: Re: Amazon Hair Survey

Hiya Alyssa,

Team Goldenblade wrote:

1 currently active, Fire Fa1con, 8 others benched, needing overhauls etc.

No, not yet, need more feats tongue out

That's a 0.

a) long braid
b) long tied
c) tied bun
d) short with band

Fire Falcon
Scarlet Morrigan
Scarlet Morrigan
Star

21 on my main account, 13 on the other. I try to play the ones on my main account once a week, and the other account about once a month. Sadly I don't always get all my characters played, I mean how long has it been since you saw Scarlet Morrigan running around Metropolis.

I have never bought a hair style, Amazon or Bombshells. As a rule, most all my characters are designed at creation and never change. I sport a different color scheme between roles, but it is the same outfit. That said, I really like the Harley Bombshell hair and might use it for a new character.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: