Who's Online
DCUO Announcements
NEW @ DCUO Forums

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alator Steelfur
New Girl

re: Interview with Lois Lane

-Start of Tape-
Lois Lane: this is Lois Lane for the Daily Planet, I'm here with Emerald Passion to give you all her back story on how this woman become the green and Violet Heroine you see today.

Emerald Passion: Its lovely to finally meet you, I have heard so much about your from Superman.

Lois Lane: The pleasure is all mine, so lets get down to this story how did you become a Green Lantern and a Star Sapphire?

Emerald Passion: Well, it happend when I was a young girl actually, not to young though around the time when I was 19.

I was out in My Papa's Vineyard collecting Grapes to make into wine. I had Been going through a very terrible time you see, My Papa had fallen ill and was on the brink of death and I had gone through a very terrible Breakup with my ex boyfriend. it was a very abusive relationship but I ended it and came back to my Papa's vineyard in Italy. Anyway I was trying to uproot a terrible stubborn Batch of grapes but lost my grip and fell backward into another vine of them while hitting some particularly large fly's with the back of my head. When I sat up I saw they were not Flies at all but two glowing rings. one shined like a large Pearly Grape, it was a beauty to behold, and the other glowed like an Emerald Flame. They both Addressed me By name-

Lois Lane: and what was your name?

Emerald Passion: it was.. Mamma mia! you almost got me to reveal my identity!

Lois Lane: a reporters gotta try right?

Emerald Passion: FIgurati!, I have many reporters try to get me to tell, I get a laugh out of how they try to get me to reveal it. Anyways where was I? oh Yes the rings both addressed me and welcome me to their corps. I almost felt like I was being offered only one choice. Magari!

I decided to take the violet one it whisked me away to a place called Zamahron where I was introduced to the Star Sapphires, but the little green ring had followed me. One of the Sapphires, Carol, Pointed out that the little Ring had followed me and how she has a, friend, *lower tone* I could tell that her friend was more of a lover eh?*Regular tone had a Ring just like that, she would contact him to try and get back what was theirs now that I had made my choice. I thought that would be for the best. Uffa! the little ring was stubborn and followed me were ever I went.

Lois Lane: I've heard stories about how the different corps are persistent in getting members but this seems like the Green Lanterns were eager to to get new members but this seems like a tad much.

Emerald Passion: Yes, but it would follow me wherever I went sometimes even tapping me on my head, but I was determined that I had made the right choice and occasionally told the little thing that I was a Sapphire now and to find someone else. Alas! it never left my side. I assumed defeat after a while and let my silent green companion accompany me with my training. I started training with a lovely Sapphire named Fatality. She taught me how to create constructs with my ring, some combat with construct weapons and how to tap into the love that I hold to become more powerful. occasionally we would talk about our personal lives and how we were chosen to be sapphires.

Lois Lane: What about your Father? how did he do while you were in Training on Zamaron?

Emerald Passion: I'm glad you mentioned that, I wouldn't want people thinking I'm forgetful or thoughtless. Carol Helped me By contacting one of her Earth Friends I think her name is Juliet, She helped My papa to recover
Juliet, Meno Male! she is a lifesaver and a very good care taker, she helped PaPa overcome his Illness, I was worried he would succumb to it and I'd be left to run the Plantation. I'm not very good at being a boss.

Back to the Story, Fatality was telling me that often Lanterns have more than one Emotion that they are dominant in. I did not know but she told me how she was a member of the yellow Lanterns Che Figata! I did not know that there were other corps in different colors. I know see why Fatality is a little intimidating.

Lois Lane: I'm glad that some yellow Lanterns aren't all bad.

Emerald Passion: yes, Fatality is a lovely lady. Anyway about a week into training Carol came and informed me that her friend has been talking with the guardians *she had to elaborate for my sake who the guardians are* and they had been trying to get the ring to stop following me and to search for a new lantern but alas! it was all for naught, at that point the green ring started glowing and flew right to my hand. Che Palle! the little ring was stubborn.
At this point carol and Fatality grew worried about the ramifications of two rings, so Carol and I left for Ooh Ah, forgive me I have a hard time pronouncing that planet.

Lois Lane: no worries, some planets have strange names.

Emerald Passion: we arrived on Ooh Ah to the greeting of the Green Lantern and one of his Friends Lantern Rayner and we proceeded to the Guardian Chamber. The guardians are funny creatures but very, ah Emotionless; the proceeded to remove the green ring from my hand but it would not budge, they then decided to remove the Violet ring much to the indignation of Carol, but that ring would not leave me either. Lantern Rayner then provided an alternative, that I could train to use both rings and be a member of both corps. Mamma Mia! I was so happy that we hadn't resorted to cutting off my fingers to get the rings, after much debate the Guardians finally agreed to letting me keep them both and that Lantern Rayner would teach me to use the green one.

Lois Lane: that's quite a story, how has your training with both of them been?

Emerald Passion:It has been a lot of work but I have been proficient in using both. although when I started I had only pink constructs. now that I'm using the green one too, My constructs have become a mix of Violet and green. When I make them they are a lovely site to see, they mix in a way so they do not blot.

Lois Lane: Lovely, well you've answered most of My questions so that about wraps up this interview, be sure to look for it in the next Daily Planet Paper. it has been a Pleasure meeting you.

Emerald Passion: the Pleasure has been Mine as well. Tell Superman Hello from me, I'll be heading to Zahmahron, I have a mission with the Sapphires to attend to. There has been a disturbance in the Violet light our Light entity has gone missing. When I return I may have a new story for you Magari!

Lois Lane: That will make for an interesting story, I'll be on my way to Metropolis to interview the Green Lantern on the Mist that are spreading through Metropolis.

Emerald Passion: if you want I can take you there Myself before I head off World.

Lois Lane: really that would be lovely Thank You!

-End of Tape_
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: