FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shyia Butterfox
New Girl

re: Ann Munition (poem)

Ann

She is coming for me. I know she is. I can still hear the screams. Good men and women are dead because of me. They were innocent and she butchered them. They were trying to live out their lives in peace and seclusion, and she slaughtered them because of me. They had no idea of what was being visited upon them. They had no chance to run or hide. She would find them, and the end would be mercifully quick. Now she is outside the facility and she is coming for me.

She is coming for me. They will try and stop her; it's their job after all. They won't succeed. She's coming for me. Friends will die because of me. They will die because of my cowardice. Their families will grieve because I am terrified to go out and face her. I am too afraid of the wrath that I have brought down upon myself. I dare not think of the number of graves, marked or otherwise, that have been filled by her hand.

She is coming for me and the sounds of fear and panic fill my ears. The air is thick with terror. I cannot join the dance of death. She's coming for me and there's no place to go, no place to hide. I will wait for her, only because I lack the will to move. The smell of fire and death mixes with the cacophony outside. She draws closer in her single minded determination. Remorse is a concept beyond her understanding. She doesn't kill gleefully, or with malice, as she is incapable of such things.

She is coming for me and I shudder to think of how many people she has killed to get to me. How many friends and coworkers? She has killed so many. She is coming for me, this devil in blue. She shouldn't exist. She's an abomination, but she's coming for me, like Death itself. I did this. She is my creation and all of that blood is on my hands. She is a twisted thing of nightmares. My nightmare has now been shared with so many.

She is coming for me. The shouting as stopped. The screams are silent. Those who ran are already dead. Even the staccato of gunfire can no longer be heard. The only sounds in the world are her boots on broken glass and, the hammering of my heart. I knew there would be a price to pay for bringing something this wrong into our world. My hubris blinded me to the truth and now it is too late, far too late. I fear for the world for what I have loosed upon it.

She is coming for me. I can hear her footfalls in the hallway. Her strides are confident and unrelenting. Each footfall hammers in the inevitability. I know I won't be able to bare to look into those cold, unfeeling, unblinking eyes. The souls of all the lives she has taken will stare back out at me from those lifeless eyes. She will stand in judgment over me and I will be found wanting.

Please forgive me.
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

Ominous!! and fitting for the character. Happy

Shyia Butterfox
New Girl

Thanks! I really want to get back to playing Ann more. She's a lot of fun, and hopefully get more people familiar with who she is.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: