ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Unohana
Star

re: Light Down The Aisle

... Pretty Much had to rethink everything that I was planning on writing because i wanted all these stories to fit together and make my own little world. So this pretty much meant rewriting 5% and deleting 90% of a few stories i wanted to post a few months ago. I think tho that i have a skeleton of what i want now so please enjoy and endure my terrible writing Happy

| (• ◡•) | ノ\(❍ᴥ❍)ʋ   {\__/}

( • - •) / つ
Captain Unohana
Star

re: Prologue

The Little Girl from Across the Table

No one likes to admit it but spirits are all around us. It's weird, those people are usually the safest..?

Tsunade: (Of course Loraka would send me to Japan, I'm the only spirit detective that even knows Japanese. The locals call this house haunted. They say that not a whole lot of families have lived in this house in the two hundred plus years since it was built.. As I approach the doorway, I can feel a very light force that is trying to keep me out. Animalistic senses might call this fear. As I break through it, a same weak force is now trying to keep me from leaving. Humans might call this curiosity. I definitely sense something. Gravity has a way of pulling things down, but spiritual pressure PUSHES thing down, it makes moving more taxing and breathing more difficult. I have yet to see anything that should make me feel scared, and i have a pretty good idea of what is in this house. What ever is in here doesn't appear to be that strong though. Loraka and the locals were right, and this copper smell of blood is still fresh from what I can only guess was the family that lived here...)

The house is old and begins to creak while making various other noises. A brief bumping sound is made and Tsunade turns to look but sees nothing there. As she walks carefully through the hallway, her eyes narrow as she tries to focus on the surrounding in the dimly lighted house.

Tsunade: I'm given to understand a family turned up dead in this house! The police found the father, the mother and their son! The nine year old daughter was not found and I'm guessing that she didn't kill her own family!? The police aren't willing to check this house thoroughly, they appear to be quite cowardly, especially given their profession but what ever! Hello!?

Tsunade reaches into her pocket and quickly the heavy presence disappears around her but doesn't quite leave.

Tsunade: Oh, don't be afraid of me! At least not at the moment..! You haven't exactly answered any of my questions yet!

From her pocket she pulls out a small metal tin and takes a cigarette out. As Tsunade reaches for her lighter, the weight of the pressure from before falls back on Tsunade with a much greater force.

Tsunade: Oh no need to be mad at me! Come out so I can apologize! Do you mind if I take a seat!?

As she sits down on one of the dining room chairs she notices a little girl staring right at her on the opposite side of the table. The little girl wearing a small white dress torn in some parts and her skin, a very pale blue. Her cold black hair covering most of her face but is obviously staring in Tsunade's direction. Tsunade stares back puffing her cigarette and putting her hand on her straw hat tilting it slightly to the side. The spiritual pressure feels like a sudden vacuum around the house and is all focused from the little girl to Tsunade. The more she stares, the more difficult it is for her to breathe. The cigarette helps her to focus her breathing as she regains senses over the situation.

Tsunade: Why don't you tell me what happened here? Come on, some girl talk, just the two of us?

The little girl from across the table just sits in her chair while staring through her black hair not moving a single muscle.

Tsunade: Do you have a mouth under all of that hair? Are you able to speak, because I'm a great listener?

But once again the little girl across the table does nothing except stare.

Tsunade: Would you like to hear a story, it's about this house actually!? This house here was built in the edo period in the 1800's. Now of course it's had it's share of rebuilding. The floors have changed, the roofing has been replaced, but... despite the renovations, not a whole lot of families have lived in here. Cops don't like coming here, but people still try and sell this place. They say that-

Tsunade ashes her cigarette on the floor next to her chair. The little girl's neck makes a loud snapping sound when she turns to look in the direction of the cigarette. Tsunade stops her sentence.

Tsunade: ... Would you say, that this is YOUR house?

The little girl's neck makes another snapping sound as her head turns back in Tsuande's direction. The power of the little girl's soul feels greater on Tsunade body, but she just takes another puff of her cigarette.

Tsunade: Why do you cover your face with your hair for?
Little Girl: ...

The little girl once again just sits there starring. Tsunade examines the little girl one more time carefully from the opther side of the table. She takes another puff from her cigarette and puts her right hand over her straw hat.

Tsunade: I see. How did you, how did you die?
Little Girl: ... mad
Tsunade: Not asphyxiation...

Trying to keep the little girl in her eye sights, Tsunade lowers her head under the table slowly. The first thing she sees is blood pouring down the hind legs of the little girl's chair making a small pool of blood. Tsunade lifts her head back up over the table only to see that the little girl is now gone.

Tsunade: You bled out...

To Be Continued

( • - •) / つ
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

I like Captain Happy and I like your writing style too. Happy

Captain Unohana
Star

and i LOVE your writing style too <3 :-)

( • - •) / つ
Captain Unohana
Star

re: Chapter 1

Loraka the God

It's been 3 months since the mission on Arkham Island. The league known as the Justice Girls were able with a small group to infiltrate the asylum and free a little girl who was wrongly incarcerated. Despite her outward appearance she was decades old. Although they had gained "Thinker Bell", they later lost another, Captain Retsu Unohana. Becoming severely injured during the last few moments of the the rescue from a prison riot, It took the entire league to finally secure the island and save the remaining staff. She was later rushed to the League Hall's medical center but unfortunately could not completely heal her wounds.

Forum Image

"At this point on it is only through rumors and witness accounts that Unohana later left the league hall to seek a medical a mysterious consultant."

Alyssa Golden Blade: The Captain was not willing to reveal to anyone who this medical consultant was, but who ever this person is, must have a clue to the Captain's whereabouts.
Thinker Bell: ...
Alyssa Golden Blade: Right, the Captain's last partner "Grand Witch" has also gone missing recently. Her communicator isn't responding and we have no known clues or suspects so any info from any of you ladies would definitely help with this investigation. She has no known family, and her address shows no signs of a kidnapping or struggle. Iron Beauty scanned the apartment and there was traces of tachyon energy but tests revealed it to be from her.
Ball and Chain: She shares the same exobyte powers as I do, perhaps she was finally able to master traveling through time or space?
Sister Rose Marie: Smokie Lotz and Sslennda are at GW's apartment as we speak and will report if she comes back if that's the case.
Alyssa Golden Blade: Our reports say that it was Ra's Al Ghul and Professor Strange who were the ones behind the Justice Girls kidnappings and our last Intel say that Strange was K.I.A. Ra's is in Arkham we can't assume that they are the ones behind Cap's and GW's disappearance.
Arwen Skywalker: We also can't assume that Ra's is powerless even behind bars, he has an army of underlings.
Black Canary CW: The League of Assassins are good at what they do but they would have left some sort of mark letting us know that it was them. Besides, they wouldn't of gone down so easily.
Onyx Whisper: Why are we assuming that Cap and Grand are even together? The Captain has said herself that she was going to seek medical care.
XIKittenIX: Grand Witch and I had made plans the night before she went missing. The fact that she didn't call me via her communicator to cancel proves that she was taken!
Onyx Whisper: Cap on the other hand could actually just be recovering still, indisposed. Her wounds during her last mission WERE quite severe.
Alyssa Golden Blade: Unohana is one of our best healers. Not only that but she is quite professional when it comes to reporting in. She wouldn't make us this suspicious without reason.
Black Canary CW: Maybe the reason is that she's dead...

The room went silent. Able to keep that thought in the back of their minds became impossible when hearing Canary say it out loud.

Black Canary CW: I-I'm sorry...
Loraka: No.

With in seconds the members attending the meeting jump from their seats getting into their battle stances. They have no idea who or what this thing was. The stranger was a black humanoid fox with what seemed like black armor and wings. She gave of a sort of omnipotent aura that keeped the girls around her at edge. Just about everyone that called themselves a Justice Girl were already accustomed to being in the presence of an aliens from other planets and dimensions. This felt different like on a completely different wave length, subtle yet intimidating. They all tried to read what her next move would be, it was too quiet and too fast.

Loraka: Everyone here is a fighter of some sort. Oh, and there are even some of you are just regular humans, hmm?
Iron Beauty: This is private property and you're trespassing, not smart.
Loraka: *sniff* Hmmph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litQNblifPg

Super Power dashes off her seat and punches the stranger in the jaw sending her spinning into the wall. Water starts to pour out of the hole. Everyone stopped cheering when Super Power began to scream, her fist was beginning to decay before everyone's eyes. Ball and Chain grabbed her arm and began to hug it tightly.

Super Power: What the hell did her face do to my hand!? My arm, it's going to fall off!
Ball and Chain: Shhh, it'll be ok. Just please please trust me! You'll be fine.

As she said that, Ball and Chain let go of her partner's hand. The decay was gone and her hand was fine. Much like Grand Witch, Ball and Chain is able to cause enclosed loops in time as she sees fit.

Super Power: Now what the hell is that THING in our league hall??

A paw climbs out of the giant hole in the wall.

Loraka: It was something that I said, right? I mean earthlings don't just punch things like that normally , right? It was definitely something that I said.

Loraka Looks down.

Loraka: Oh, so your alive after striking me like that. Awesome!
Alyssa Golden Blade: (?)
Loraka: I'm hoping a few more of you might prove as skilled as th-

Iron Beauty now in her billion dollar suit flies just a few feet in front of her and releases a powerful beam from her chest at the intruder. The blast hits Loraka but she tries to power through the constant blast. She manages to make it close enough to Iron Beauty to grab her on both of her shoulders.

Loraka: Stop it human! I am stronger than *grunts* bolts and screws!!
Iron Beauty: Probably, but this is my super special move, i call it "Distraction!"
Loraka: !?

Two large sections of the ground ripped out of the floor smash into each other crushing Loraka in between. Iron beauty seeing it coming from in front uses her jets to avoid the impact. As Loraka bursts out of the debris Ophelia DeLoincourt impales her with her scythe.

Loraka: THAT *cough* was a good move...

Loraka grabs the scythe sticking out of her chest and it begins to rust. Before the decay can reach Ophelia's hands she lets go and recalls her scythe and it vanishes. The hole in Loraka's chest begins to heal over and the rest of the Justice Girls regroup creating distance. Loraka looks at Super Power.

Loraka: This is enough.

A golden glow begins to form around Loraka and she begins to channel energy into her arms. Everyone gets into a defensive stance but Golden Blade calls for everyone to retreat further into the hall. As they try, Super Power makes one last effort to stop Loraka from making her next attack but it's too late. She releases the energy in her hands and a giant blast expels stunning everyone in the room. Loraka descends to the floor and walks calmly towards Super Power.

Loraka: This was an excellent bout. The truth is I need you. I need your strength.

Loraka raises her right palm over Super Power's face.

Loraka: *softly* And I'll have it.

A glowing purple skull begins to crawl out of Loraka's palm and a dark miasma begins to swirl around her wrist. As the skull sets it's sights on Super Power, it lunges at her. All Super Power can do is watch it advance. Before it can connect however, Commanderette America pushes her leader out of the way and the skull slips inside of her instead. Everyone can only watch and see what happens next as the Commanderette's skin starts to grey and become translucent. As she tries to stand Loraka becomes more and more confused. She looks at her right palm and scratches her head with her left. Commanderette slowly reaches for her shield on her back.

Loraka: This is... new?

Commanderette America then bashes Loraka with the edge of her shield connecting on Loraka's neck. They both fall to the ground and the rest struggle to try to crawl to them. As they try Loraka gets back on her feet and starts rubbing her neck.

Loraka: That right there, probably hurt the most right there... Hmm? I mean, "probably hurt the most."* I think that hit to the neck messed up my speech for a second?

Commanderette is still down. Loraka looks to everyone and smiles.

Loraka: Be right back.

Loraka begins to dissolve along with Commanderette America.

Commanderette America: Where are we!? Am i dead??
Loraka: Yup yup, welcome to the spectral realm, Limbo.
Commanderette America: Where is everyone? are they ok?
Loraka: *laughs* Yeah, they're all ok. You too by the way, this is only temporary. My name is Loraka by the way, aside from the neck cramp, it was a pleasure to meet you.
Commanderette America: My shield, did you also die? I figured you would survive that attack?
Loraka: Depending on where I am, I'm totally immortal.

Commanderette doesn't miss her chance, she pulls out her back up pistol and shoots Loraka in her shoulder.

Loraka: AHHHHHH! AAAHHHHH!
Commanderette America: In limbo, you're as vulnerable as anyone else.
Loraka: COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY! *heavy panting* I was going to allow you to choose, but forget it now!
Commanderette America:

A golden glow begins to reform around Loraka's body and all of a sudden they both become surrounded by a couple of dark figures around them. Commanderette puts her shield up ready to engage. The figures begin to clear and form humanoid shapes. It is Arwen Skywalker, Super Power, Ophelia DeloinCourt, XIKittenIX, Sister Rose Marie, and Onyx Whisper, and Thinker Bell. Commanderette Lowers her shield.

Commanderette America: What have you done!?
Loraka: Like you, they are dead now.
Commanderette America:
Loraka: And like you, it is only temporary as I see fit.
Commanderette America: Just what are you??
Loraka: I am Loraka, the god of soul reapers.
Super Power: ...

She removes her hand from her shoulder, now healed, and drops the bullet to the ground. She looks around at everyone she pulled into Limbo.

Loraka: I have taken you all here in order to rescue someone, Captain Retsu Unohana.
Arwen Skywalker: (rescue someone) ... AGAIN!?

To Be Continued
I promise to upload more pics and stuff if i ever get my pc to work again (Loraka is totally on my pc account :P )

( • - •) / つ
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

Ok, where is the rest? I want the REST! GIMME THE REST!!
Or in other words, this is awesome. I gotta see what happens. And i like the song you included in there too. hehe.

Captain Unohana
Star

Aww. too kind cara <3

( • - •) / つ
Captain Unohana
Star

re: Chapter 2

Captain's Duties

Thinker Bell: Rescue the Unohananana, but why does the league hall look like a Tim Burton set?
Commanderette America: Sorry Thinker, but according to the fox lady, we're all dead. She's killed every one of us.
XIKittenIX: So this is the after life?
Loraka: It's the spectral realm or limbo. And the name is LORAKA! Someone who dresses like a flag should have show manners.
Arwen Skywalker: How exactly were you able to kill us all, any don't any of us have any wounds?
Loraka: I'm the Queen of life and death. People can live or die as I see fit.
Sister Rose Marie: I don't believe that.
Loraka: You CHOOSE not to believe that. I honestly don't care.
Sister Rose Marie: *Scoff*
Ophelia DeLoincourt: So you invade our hall, harm our boss, and then kill us.
Super Power: And for some reason, we all seem to be taking this news quit well...
Loraka: This, is limbo. Not only have I taken all of your lives, but I've taken all of your bodies here as well. Normally when a person dies, they are sent to the spectral realm where they will later pass on and leave this world for good. I won't go into the specifics of what happens when that last part doesn't occur, BUT NORMALLY their physical bodies don't come here as well. Your bodies aren't supposed to exist here. They are all suspended. No emotions of anger. No adrenaline to attack. No functions what-so-ever...

Loraka leans forward

Loraka: Tell me, do any of you ladies even feel the slightest bit hungry?

They all take a minute. No one says a thing. The truth finally dawns on them.

Arwen Skywalker: So why make this exception with us?
Ophelia DeLioncourt: Were you not just fighting with all of us?
Loraka: Of course not, I was testing you.
Onyx Whisper: She did say that we are going to rescue the Captain. What we should be asking her is from where exactly.
Loraka: Hmph, you I like. I don't know how dumb Retsu has gotten being together with you all but she is being captive in Trigon's prison.
Thinker Bell: She is not!
Sister Rose Marie: After a successful rescue mission she received heavy damage and took a leave of absence to seek medical help for her injuries.
Loraka: A rescue mission, just what type of errands do you have her running? Do any of you even realize her powers, what her duties are supposed to be!?
Super Power: She is a soul reaper. Her duties are to make sure that soul pass on peacefully to the after life. Any soul that fails to do so can cause great harm to the world of the living.
Loraka: ...
Super Power: I'm the leader of the Justice Girls and I am well aware of just what she is. Of what every Justice Girl is.
Loraka: and you sent a death god to what, rescue some-
Thinker Bell: Rescue ME! And clearly she put everything she had into that mission, even at the risk of her OWN health!! So tell us! Tell us just how are we going to rescue her!

Loraka slaps her hands together them starts to pull them away from each other. The girls are shocked when the start to see a sword form between her palms.

Loraka: ... We're going to hell to bring her back. twisted

After tossing and turning in her bed, Captain Unohana wakes up.

Captain Unohana: Damn, these nightmare are starting to become more annoying than scary...

A man lying next to her sits up. Unohana smiles.

Jacob Dylan: What's wrong?
Captain Unohana: Nothing, nothing now.

To Be continued.

( • - •) / つ
Captain Unohana
Star

re: Chapter 3

Sophie's Choice

Two years ago while the Teen Titans were investigating a demonic invasion in metropolis, they encountered a very ancient and powerful demonic presence. This alone was able to overtake the mind and body of one of the teammates. Despite being victorious at the end of there battle it was at a cost.

Receptionist: Please, sir, I need you to calm down.
Beast Boy: The hell with that, our friend here needs help!
Receptionist: I understand that sir, but the Captain is already on her way now.
Nightwing: (Captain?)

A woman in a large white robe and straw hat enters the waiting room.

Receptionist: Captain Unohana, ma'am.
Nightwing: Please doctor, tell me that you can help her!?
Captain Unohana: Listen, you did a good job bringing her here, but you and your friend must stay in the waiting room. I promise to let you all know when this girl is stable.
Beast Boy: Please, please save her..!

Unohana looks at Beast Boy with cold, brutal, but determined eyes.

Captain Unohana: I will do all I can...

Unohana takes a close look.

Captain Unohana: ...but she's a demon, I don't fully know yet just how her physiology will react to my treatments.
Beast Boy: She isn't a demon!
Nightwing: Beast Boy, that's enough! Let her work...

On a stretcher, the Teen Titan known as Raven is taken to the intensive care of an underground hospital, "St. June's." Two hours pass and the underground hospital is expectedly visited by 3 more of the Teen Titans; Cyborg, Zatanna, and Starfire.

Cyborg: BB, Nightwing, how is Raven!?
Beast Boy: I don't know.
Nightwing: The doctor hasn't come out yet...
Starfire: Can we trust this place?
Zatanna: This place doesn't look exactly legal?
Nightwing: It was the closest place, not to mention Batman even recommended it. He said that this was a is safe place for "heroes."

Meanwhile in the the E.R. a nearby patient is going into critical status.

Captain Unohana: Damn it, what now!?

Unohana leaves Raven to a nurse and rushes into the next room.

Captain Unohana: (Damn, it's one of the new exobyte heroes.) Isane, what happened to this patient!?
Isane Kotetsu: I don't know, Captain. His wounds seem to be spreading across his entire body? His vitals are unstable despite not interior damage what-so-ever.

Unohana grabs the chart from the patient's bed and exams it quickly.

Captain Unohana: His chart says that he's an exobyte hero and that it caused his body to be part mechanical, he was fighting a Brainiac force in Little Bohemia. He's most likely contaminated by Brainiac's cells, we need to find a way to locate and eliminate the Brainiac infection. (Not good.)
Isane Kotetsu: Captain Unohana, Cyborg of the Teen Titans is currently in our waiting room. perhaps he could provide us assistance for this. His technology could help us better understand and treat this hero?
Captain Unohana: NO! His mechanical implants could only risk him being infected as well. we need to find a way to clear this patients infection and stop it for good, I won't risk an outbreak in here.
Isane Kotetsu: Yes, Captain...

Unohana writes down a number on a piece of paper and hands it to Isane. The nurse attending Raven calls out for Unohana from the other room.

Captain Unohana: What is it?
Nurse: It's Raven, ma'am, you need to come see this.
Captain Unohana: (Damn it damn it.) Isane, call that number and ask for a Jennifer Styger. After that, stabilize this patient the best you can until I can come back.
Isane Kotetsu: Yes, Captain!

Unohana rushes towards the other room where Raven is being treated. When she enters, she sees Raven's body become covered in strange markings that begin to glow in a deep red.

Back at the waiting room, Beast Boy becomes more and more agitated by the minute.

Beast Boy: I can't wait another minute, why haven't we heard anything yet?? What is taking so long!?
Nightwing: Beast Boy, you need to calm down. Losing your cool isn't going to help anyone.
Cyborg: Yeah BB, all of us want to know how Raven is doing.
Starfire: Standing here also solves nothing, we need to do something! Damn that Trigon, damn that Brother Blood. Next time, they won't even have a chance to touch Raven!!

In Starfire's fit, she throws an energy blast from her fist at a potted plant, catching it on fire.

Nightwing: Starfire!! We can't afford to be causing troubles here! These people are doing their best to help us, to help Raven. Please control yourself, now!

A man who no one saw enter moments earlier pulls out a pack of cigarettes from his coat pocket. Taking a cigarette out of the pack, he places one in his mouth and leans forward at the potted plant that Starfire attacked earlier and lights his cigarette on the flame.

Zatanna: It's- it's you!
Constantine: Oi, did one of you say Brother Blood? Now that's a bloke with some serious issues.

Unohana enters the waiting room. The Titans look at her nervously as the plant continues to burn. She closes her eyes and makes a plastic smile.

Captain Unohana: It's good to be energetic, but while you are in here please keep in mind that we are in a hospital and everyone who steps in here is under my care. Beast Boy, would you please put out that fire?
Beast Boy: Y-Yes ma'am.
Constantine: *Chuckles*
Captain Unohana: And John, would you please put out your cigarette while in this building?
Constantine: Give me a break.
Captain Unohana: John, would you please put out your cigarette?
Constantine: Y-Yes, ma'am...

The two leave the waiting area and head for Raven's room. When they enter, Constantine looks over the red markings slowly spreading over Raven's body.

Constantine: Not good, this is.

He begins to chant a spell. Two more pairs of eyes for on Raven's forehead.

Constantine: Raven, the daughter of a powerful demon, Trigon. Her sin is Pride if i remember right. Using your magic on her would only harm her, Soul Reaper.
Captain Unohana: What do you suggest? Despite being a demon, she is a hero. I have an obligation to save her life. Though these markings aren't damaging her her body, they seem to be keeping her comatose.
Constantine: Trigon has plans for this child, and these markings are most likely his step one. This being a demonic power on her, i can try to perform an exorcism to try and cleanse her of these markings. However, doing so will most likely damage her body in the process. Her demonic body might not be able to handle it.
Captain Unohana: So were both pose a danger to her if we try to help her?
Constantine: Yes, but perhaps working together, we may be able to remove these marking without killing her in the process. I will perform an exorcism, while you use black magic to heal her body through out the process. This may take some time, so you can't release your healing the entire time.

Down the hallway, the assistant physician Isane calls out for Unohana.

Isane Kotetsu: Captain, I need you over here quickly!
Captain Unohana: Excuse me, John.
Isane Kotetsu: Captain, I tried the number you gave me, but there isn't anyone answering. There is no way to leave a message either. I'm afraid that only you can help this patient now. I've tried all I can but his vitals continue to drop!
Captain Unohana: I'm sorry Isane, but i can't help this patient at this time. i must help with another immediately.
Isane Kotetsu: But Captain, if you do not do something NOW, this patient will not make it and the Brainiac infection may spread outside of his body!!
Captain Unohana: LOOK ISANE!! The girl in the other room over there is having her body being taken over by what can only be described as the king of all demons. Now I don't know what he has planned to do with her, but what I DO know is that Brainiac is already a threat outside of THIS patient's body.
Isane Kotetsu: But Captain...
Captain Unohana: I've taught you more than anyone here. Do what you can and if Brainiac takes over his mechanical functions, then you need to have your sword ready.
Isane Kotetsu: ...

Being a doctor is never easy, they need to make cold difficult decisions. Unohana knew this and faced these kinds of choices on a daily basis. She walks out and returns to Raven's room. Three hours pass and Raven is released into the Teen Titan's care.

Captain Unohana: Thank you John, I appreciate the help.
Constantine: I'll be heading out.
Captain Unohana: Wait, before you leave...
Constantine: Hmm?

Unohana steps outside and lights a cigarette in her mouth.

Man: A rough day?
Captain Unohana: Meh...
Man: You can't always save them all, you know?

Unohana turns to look at the man. It was one of the Sentinels of Magic, a mildly common sight to see in Chinatown. This was Unohana's first encounter with the man called "Jacob Dylan".

To Be Continued

( • - •) / つ
Captain Unohana
Star

re: Chapter 4

Ye Who Enter

Super Power: So, "Foxy Lady" how do we rescue Unohana? You said we'd be going to hell?

Loraka takes her sword and throws it on the ground casually. The blade pierces the ground and a large tear forms immediately. Everyone is taken back by the simpleness of the technique. Some begin to peek beyond the portal.

XIKittenIX: No, uh uh, nooope. Hell No.
Commanderette America: This is the only way to rescue the Captain.
XIKittenIX: I can literally see hell through there. You know, hell? That place that's supposedly the worst place to ever ever ever be... Nuh Uh.

Sister Rose Marie jumps through the portal, Onyx Whisper follows behind her, then Super Power.

Arwen Skywalker: Stay here if you want, but you won't be alone.

A spirit floats pass XIKittenIX's back bringing her a cold shiver. Thinker Bell jumps through the portal, then Arwen, Ophelia, and finally Loraka who gives a smirk.

XIKittenIX: ... Agh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqWb4W4zGU

She then follows everyone else through the portal into Hell. When she emerges from the other side the rest are already waiting.
Anyone ever willing to call themselves a Justice Girl has had their share of 'weird". They have seen all manner of extraordinary, but not a single one has ever stepped foot or gazed upon Hell before. The smell of rotting meat, the sounds of screaming, everyone's senses were on the highest of alerts. The area they find themselves in looks like wasteland. They all seem surprised to find buildings in Hell. Though in ruins in the distance, it is clear that demons and tormented souls still coming in and out of them. There are roads but no vehicles or transportation. The sky filled with smoke that hides creatures that swoop down every so often to grab it's next victim. And finally a miasma in the air everywhere that feel like knives that fill your lunges.

Loraka: You all just keep on impressing me by the minute. All of your bodies are still not fully functioning but you are all alert and focused.
Ophelia DeLoincourt: Is it us or this place that's bringing it out.
Arwen Skywalker: So many voices here, all screaming out.
Loraka: Their places here are permanent. It's best to ignore them.
Arwen Skywalker: Not really an easy thing for me to do.
Commanderette America: So if their places here are permanent, how is rescuing Unohana here a possibility?
Super Power: What is it that you're not telling us?
Loraka: Unohana SHOULD'NT be here.
Thinker Bell: Someone that nice doesn't belong in a place like this.
Loraka: She isn't dead. Which reminds me...

Loraka's aura begins to manifest around her right before focusing power into her hands. She then shoots a blast knocking back all of the Justice Girls.

XIKittenIX: My ring! It's working again!
Ophelia DeLoincourt: Does this mean...
Arwen Skywalker: We're all alive again.
Loraka: All alive again. Yes. Your bodies will be much stronger now, however, the air here isn't meant for living beings so the heavier that you all breathe the more strain that you will be putting on your bodies. Too much and you die. Die here and you stay here. Sorry but there's no way to bring you back if that happens, so try not to die. Or do, whatever.
Super Power: "Or whatever"?
Loraka: We're here to bring back Unohana, i really couldn't care less how.
Super Power: Commanderette said that in this form you aren't as tough, I would REALLY love to see what happens in a fair fight. huh, Kitty Cat?

Loraka's ears twitch.

Loraka: Try not to breathe to hard in here.

Super Power tries to smile as she ignores the sudden pain in her chest.

Super Power: Hmmph. If anyone of them dies, I'm coming for YOU next.
Loraka: Well then, maybe we should hurry. I don't expect any of your bodies to last... oh let's say twenty-four hours down here in hell? They say that your minds are the first to go~.

Another portal opens up in front of them. The Justice Girls maintain their battle stances. Loraka just stands there watching as a figure come through. The first is a woman dressed as a mariachi with macabre face paint and giant decayed crow's wings.

Super Power: Get ready girls, our first demon fight is starting!
Ophelia DeLoincourt: How did they even know where we were?!

Before the portal closes a second figure makes its way out. Its another woman but this one more human. She's wearing a white lab coat...

Sister Rose Marie: Oh no...

... a black shirt and pants along with a witch's hat. Loraka turns around to face the Justice Girls

Loraka: They know, because they're working for me.

Mistress Muerte and Doctor Medusa, of the Justice Girls Dark.

To Be Continued

( • - •) / つ
Captain Unohana
Star

re: Chapter 5

Divide My Love

Sister Rose Marie: Three paces into hell and already we're back to not trusting you. DO you even know who these people are!?

Loraka turns her head to face SRM.

Loraka: Yes, of course. Honestly though, it's you girls that I wasn't planning on taking here.
Super Power: The plan is simple, split up into teams and search for Cap.
Loraka: That is not your call.
Super Power: Oh yes it is. My people, my Captain, and MY operation. It was MY power that you were after, wasn't it?
Loraka: Hmmph. You're out of your element here. And Unohana is comming back with ME.
Ophelia DeLionheart: How about we discuss this only after we find her?
Thinker Bell: I agree.
Onyx Whisper: Our bodies are on a time limit after all.
Mistress Muerte: Not all of ours.
Thinker Bell: No, but most of ours, including Cap's!
Doctor Medusa: ...
Super Power: Commanderette will lead Team A with Ophe and Thinker Bell. Team B will be lead by Arwen with Kitten and Onyx Whisper and SRM. I'll be leading the team of these three.
Sister Rose Marie: Are you sure that you'll be able to lead that team?
Super Power: Yes.
Loraka: No.
Doctor Medusa: You're missing someone already. One you assigned as a group leader too.
Super Power: !

Arwen Skywalker: Where am I?
Voice: Here.
Arwen Skywalker: ...
Voice: You wanna ask, "Who am I?" or "Where am I?"
Voice: Sorry one sec, it'd be better if I actually turned on the lights... ... Now where... ah, yes... ooph.

High above the pitch black area a single skylight shines on Arwen.

Arwen Skywalker: (A light rig. My breathing feels the same, I'm still in hell, but this is a lightrig from a stage.)
Voice: You are just georgous. Your body, outfit, to make such a splendid silouitte. You are a star!
Voice: Yes a star, plucked straight from the heavens itself. How do you cope with such magnificence among trash?
Arwen Skywalker: Trash?
Voice: Yes, trash. That group of people that you seem to align with.

Arwen Skywalker draws her weapon.

Voice: Oh and such a beautiful glow, such a beautiful weapon! Perfec-

Arwen throws her sword into the darkness. It spins horizontally and suddenly stops as it hits something a few meters away. The rest of the lights turn on. Arwen finds herself in a corroded theater room with a single demon in the seats, stabbed in the forehead. Arwen senses something approaching and pulls back her weapon and catches it into her hands. She readies herself for another encounter. A second demon enters from the doors in the back.

Director: Hello, Miss. I am the Director.
Arwen: ...
Director: Oh don't fret about this. He was just my casting agent. He is able to bring anyone in hell to him and you my dear were the last. His usefulness was, hmm, complete. Anyways, it doesn't matter. What matters is that we need you to perform your part for the boss and for the love of sin, smile.

Arwen tries to throw her sword at the Director but is stopped. her hand can't seem to release her weapon. She looks puzzled, but the demon laughs.

Director: Okay okay, that's fine- uh well, maybe not. You tried to rebel, but worst of all, you didn't smile. Horrible acting. You can't seem to take directions very well. My job would be so much better if you weren't such a diva. What the casting agent saw in you is beyond me, BUT at the very least, I'm an amazing director.

The Director stares at Arwen, her body still frozen.

Director: Ok, baby girl, let's see what it takes for you be be a star in my upcoming Grand Opus!

To Be Continued

IDK if it's cause i got super drunk tonight/tonite but i felt, "meh i might as well release this." Wrote this almost a year ago and feeling confident i might as well put out what i've done with this story now before you lose interest (if you haven't already).

( • - •) / つ
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: