B'Day - wyld Kard
B'Day - Biomis
B'Day - Raarsi
B'Day - Psylinke
B'Day - Navigator333
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gatkowski
Star

re: Crystal Shards - Log Addendum: Thank You Note

Well, it took longer than ideal, but I finally got around to having it made.

It's a little commemorative piece I've had in mind for quite a while now. Couldn't have all the time I spent as a JG just fade away, now could I? I wanted to have something for memory.

And with it, I think it's also time to say some thanks.

It's highly unlikely I'll return to the game, but... it was an unforgettable time. Justice Girls is simply one of the coolest out of all the online AND IRL bunches I've ever run with. Thanks to everyone for taking me under your wings, showing me the ropes, letting me bash your bases to bits, perving me in private all the time (looking at you, Boss), enlightening me as to why teamwork is awesome, taking the time to explain mechanics I never seemed to fully grasp, and... well, for giving me a fun time regardless of what we were doing, and enriching my life in general.

And then, there's the creative side of things. Cara and her crew. Well, a special, big thanks is in order because all the creativity (Cara-tivity...? No, that sounded better in my head.) that came from there really pushed me to make the best of whatever talents I have in this field. I think I can safely say that Crystal Shards is the best fiction I've ever penned (keyboarded?) up to date. Writing someone else's characters into my stories offered quite the insight on the theme of human beings / relationships, as well as leading a narrative and featuring vastly different personalities in the story.

Seriously, Cara, thank you. I think we can add another F to BFF, making it BFFF (Best Fiction Friends Forever), right? :DDD Also, you are aware that your characters are kinda stuck with me, regardless of where I go and what I do? :P So, I suppose it's no real wonder that I chose what I chose as the theme for my memento.

The title is very simple: Friends.

(Commission done by the awesome Phil-Cho (click on the name to see his deviantart). This guy really knows how to bring superheroes to life.)

Forum Image
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

We miss you Stompy! Remember that your data is forever saved until the day the game shutsdown. You're welcome to join us for monthly meet-n-greets. We do have people that don't play DCUO or are on break that log on just for that. We're just catching up and chatting at the parties... not running anything. Also drop by the site once in a while. We'll always be here in some form.

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
BallandChain
Diva

What an awesome drawing!

We all miss you Stompy!!
Pandarve
Star

Stompy!!!!

Damn that is amazing art there. Miss ya bunches, miss all my JG sisters. Got to make time for a few of the upcoming meet and greets. Happy
Beta Babe
Star

Stompy,

Your heart is impressive and noble. I will miss you also - not just for the in game fun - but for the great feedback you gave on my stories (as well as) the great stories you wrote.

I always looked forward to seeing what you were up to or writing about. Please do visit us at the meet and greets - and keep adding stories here - we love them. We will miss you.

Your gift to Cara was awesome! XD

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: