Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Novarom
New Girl

re: Tahbilk's rise to power

*Hushed low soft voice*
"Oh so you want to know about me? Why the interest now? Is it fear? I care not for fear, You wish to grovel at my feat for scraps of my power? I have no need to slaves.
Appeal to me in order to talk to Brother Blood? Or even Circe? Perhaps I'll give you to Faust for being so foolish.
Please leave.
Wait.....Your probably one of the many who sneered at me when I passed, whispered in hushed tones then giggled, pointed at the pink haired girl.
Or worse, one of the pwitty, cutieswoties bimbos, who made my life hell?
Oh your mistaken I'm not mad about that, in fact if you are then thank you. Without your constant abuse from primary school I'd have never hidden in the dark...magic. You saved me from my parents....’Fate'."

Tahbilk's parents were both Sentinels of Magic, but wanted her to have a normal life so let her study magic at home but sent her to public school. She was a shy quiet girl, who stood out with her natural pink hair, she was an obvious target for bullies.

Tahbilk drew into herself and meditated while the bullies had their fun. Kids could never lay a finger on her so she never worried. Tahbilk either sat in the library or on a large rock at the back of the school yard at recess and lunch times. At a younger age bullies just stood back and yelled. As she got older her bullies got more fearful of her they threw rocks, sticks anything they could get their hands on. Rumors abound as to why they would never hit but none knew why. Many said witch craft. Since Tahbilk just sat there not moving or just reading. It was also an excuse to be alone and read her dark books, and practice her protection spells.

With her magic and intellect Tahbilk was excelling at her studies. But failing at her social skills.
As far as the sentinels were concerned she was only just able to be called a healer she hid her true powers from her family. But her dark power was noticed buy others, Circe.

While plotting to bring down the Sentinels, Tahbilk came to Circe's attention as someone who might be able to be turned against them from the inside. Tahbilk played along, stealing a book here and there from the libraries of the Goddess.
Just as the plan was to be hatched the exobytes were released. Sensing the magical powers on offer Tahbilk drew them towards her with all her power. Feeling the powers of the most powerful magical entities on earth and beyond infusing with her own.
When Brainac started bottleing Metropolises Tahbilk knew it was the time for magic and for her to finally take her place at the top. Not one for theatrics she stood up and walked out of school to join in the excitement.
As the mayhem ensured Tahbilk fought back Circe's adversaries, assisting, trying to draw Wonder Woman and Circe out, having taken out others on her quest for power.

In the Shadowlands it happened.
*Hushed low soft kind voice*
"She begged me to save magic. It was saved, it is mine, and it’s safe with me. Now look at you two, Wonder Woman you are no more, the rest of your gods will soon kneel to me like my dear mentor. Can I hear you beg again for your freedom? Oh no, not that Library, the real one, the key and I'll crack the crystal for you. I'm waiting Goddess.
Why thank you."

Abilities:
Magic
*you hear a low soft voice just at the edge of your hearing*
"That’s all you need to know"

Weaknesses
*The writing slips away.*

Affiliations:
Magic
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: