ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timetracker2643
Loyal

re: Justice Girls/CW’s The Flash Crossover Pt.1

Of all of the crazy adventures that I’ve had with the Justice Girls, this one had to top the cake, and mind you even now I still can’t believe that it happened in the first place. My name is Jennifer Hayden, however my friends know me as Jade. You see I’m a Green Lantern, however that’s not why they call me that, they call me that because my of my skin and hair color, it’s all green.

You see, back when Brainiac first invaded our world, it turned out that one of the people that was a Green Lantern that had been kept inside of what’s called Exobytes, and I drew the lucky one to have not only the powers of the original Green Lantern Jade, but also her looks as well. Fine with me, I didn’t mind them one bit.

However this story isn’t about just me, it’s about my friends and I, and a trip to a different world that we’d end up taking, one that will go down in Justice Girls history has the greatest adventure that we’ve ever been on. You see, I had been on a raid with seven other sisters, or at least that’s what I thought of it has, considering that we were just going after a few rogues over in Central City. It had been myself Super Power our leader, Impulse (a young lady from a future that’s completely flipped from ours, but is far faster than anyone that I’ve seen as a Speedster in the Justice Girls league), Beta Babe, Alyssa Goldenblade, Kahryzma, Iron Beauty, and Brandy TankTyke. The eight of us were fighting what I had thought was going to be a simple set of rogues that we could take out and be back home in time for lunch. Well things weren’t exactly going as planned. Brandy was front and center not only taking most of the brunt hits, but giving time as well. Impulse was running around making sure that everyone was staying healthy and alive. I was trying giving as much power as I could generate, while at the same time, taking on anyone that seemed to want to help out the rogues.

Sadly nothing was going as planned here. “Are you kidding me here? First we start off with these two clowns Captain Cold and Heat Wave, and suddenly we’re joined by Mirror Master and Weather Wizard. Is this some kind of rogue convention that I didn’t know about?” I asked.

Beta looked over at me. “You’re kidding right. Come on, ever since we’ve all been breaking out with powers, these clowns as you call them have been doing everything that they can in order to make sure that they got to cause as much trouble as they could.” Beta stated while firing her weapons.

“Great.” I said as I took a shot at someone that was coming to help the rogues out. “And here I thought that we’d be done and finished with these clowns before lunch. So much for that idea.” Right then I checked my Heads up Display (or HUD) and saw that a few team mates were really starting to lose power. I also noticed that something that I gave out at the start had worn off. “Heads up, incoming train.” I cried out as I launched a train right towards one of the rogues, which took next to no energy off of them at all. However when I looked back at the HUD, I noticed that my team mates were starting to get the energy back, I added a couple more power booster shot as I called them in get their energies up faster.

That’s when I noticed that Weather Wizard was starting to climb above us on wind currents that he was creating. “Great, that was the last thing that we needed.” I stated. Brandy looked over to me. I pointed up at Weather Wizard. “The dummy is flying now.” I said as I fired a shot off from my hand blaster. “Why is it that these idiots can never stay grounded?” I asked no one.

However when Weather Wizard fired off his shot, something happened that wasn’t expected by anyone. He got stuck by a blast of lightening that I could tell by his face wasn’t the type that he wanted in the first place. With that one strike and blast, a kind of black hole opened up right behind him, and he was the first one that was sucked right in. I watched as everyone else could, that this was something that hadn’t been planned nor was wanted by any means. First the rest of the rogues were sucked in, and then I could see that the rest of us were getting pulled in as well.
“Man oh man, this isn’t going to be good at all here.” Brandy stated.
“We’re getting pulled in, and I don’t think that there’s going to be any stopping it either.” Beta yelled.
Before anyone else could say anything, the rest of us were pulled in as well, and the world blacked out around me.

Different dimensional plan, Earth 1

“Look I’m telling you I can do this OK, I know that it might seem hard, but I can do this.” Cisco Ramon said as he walked with Caitlin Snow.

As they both walked into the Hub, they saw Barry sitting at one of the computer terminals just going over something that they couldn’t quite see. “Barry, what you up to man?” Cisco asked.

Barry looked up at them. “Ah just catching up on a few things, nothing much really.” He said.

Suddenly an alarm started going off and all three of them started looking at the different monitors. “Oh man, something is up. We’re getting like a portal rip right in the center of town.” Cisco stated as his hands flew over the keyboards. Just as soon as the alarms had gone off, they were silent. “OK, I didn’t do that, and whatever was there isn’t there anymore.”

Barry looked at them. “I’ll go check it out.” Right as he said that, suddenly he was both a blur and a streak of lightening and was gone.

Central City Park, Earth 1

When I finally came to, I looked around at the blurry world that was around me and noticed that things were a bit different. I was just trying to get my bearings when I heard the moans from around me. My vision was slowly starting to come into focus and I noticed that certain details were different than before. “OK, where the hell are we?” I asked myself, considering that I didn’t know if anyone else but me could hear what I was saying.

“OK, did anyone catch the number of that truck?” Beta asked.

Right as she asked that, I did notice a bit of lightening show up to the side well away from us that we couldn’t do anything about it, at least for right then. “No but I think we’re not on our Earth anymore.” I said as I slowly stood up and looked around us.

The city that I now stood in with seven of my sisters couldn’t be more different from the world that we had been in before. For one thing there were no clouds and it was bright and clear and clean. Where we had been before had been a museum where now there was nothing at all, only a park. And just to the outside of that park there was what looked like police that were still gathering around.

“Impulse, do a scan of us to see if there’s anything wrong.” Super Power ordered.

I looked over at Impulse who was still in her medical healing gear. “I’m not seeing anything different from before, well with the exception of the fact that not only are we no longer on our own Earth, but at the same time, there’s a load of differences. The first being that we are still ourselves, just with a bit more defining. This is something that you’ll see when you look around at each other. However for now I’m switching off the medical scanner.” She said as she pulled the motion to do a quick change.

I saw the smoke come up and the next thing I knew, Impulse was back to her damaging speed fighter mode as she like to call it. Then I realized that something was missing, and that was that the rogues were gone. “Crap, they’re gone.” I said as I fully stood up.

Super Power and Beta both looked at me while everyone else was trying to get a sense of where they were at. Impulse was just running around the area nearest to us. “What do you mean they’re gone?” Super Power asked me as she walked over.

“I’m saying that the rogues we were battling aren’t here. I know that we came through the same dimensional portal that they did, but they’re not here.” I pointed out.

Super Power looked around and I could see the look in her eyes, she wasn’t happy about this in the least. “Damn, they must’ve recovered faster than us and saw their chance and took off. No idea where they could be at this point.” She stated.

I looked over at the police and noticed that there was one person that was standing there that wasn’t in a police uniform. “Great, so this world has their own Flash as well.” I stated as I pointed him out to the others.

Right as I did that, suddenly he was there like a streak of lightening, but still far enough away that we still couldn’t do anything. However I noticed that the rest of my team was suddenly on guard, not knowing what was going to happen next.

“Impulse, do a quick recon of the area.” Super Power ordered.

Within a blink Impulse was gone and then a half a minute later she was back. “Checked out to at least a two mile radius, wondering if I was going to run into something, never did, this place isn’t like our world in the least. By the way, the police right there are just about armed to the teeth.” Impulse reported.

Super Power looked like she was thinking things over, and I could tell that this was one time that even she was out of her depth. I walked over to her while keeping my eyes on what I thought was the main threat from this world’s Flash. “Super, as much as I love combat, and I know that the rest of the girls think so too, we really need to get out of here and see if we can’t find the rogues and see if we can find some way back to our world.” I told her.

Super Power looked down for a second; it was during that second that I noticed that this world Flash started walking towards us. Looks like we were going to be getting a confrontation didn’t matter if we wanted it or not. Super Power also noticed when she looked back up and put a hand up stopping Flash cold. “Hold it right there.” She called to him.

The Flash stopped dead in his tracks. “Hey I’m not here to start trouble, I’m just here to find out who you are and what you’re doing is all.” He said as he raised his hands.

I sighed, and could tell that this was going to be one long adventure that was never planned in the first place. Plus without knowing where the rogues were, we couldn’t exactly go back home either, at least not yet.

"Have Hope, I Do" -Blue Lantern Kyle Rayner
List of Characters:
Main- Timetracker2643 (Ultimate Justice League) - Controller/Bunny(Light/Will)
Jade2643 (Justice Girls) - Bunny (Light/Will)
Impulse2643 (Justice Girls) - Healer (Speed/Electric)
Bleezz2643 (Justice Girls) - Tank (Light/Rage)
Huntress2643 (Justice Girls Dark) - Bunny (Light/Fear)
Bleez2643 (Justice Girls Dark) - Tank (Light/Rage)
Inertia2643 (Justice Girls Dark - Healer (Speed/Electric)
GuyGardner2643 (Ultimate Justice League) Tank (Light/Rage)
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

re: Justice Girls/CW’s The Flash Crossover Pt.1

Nice job, neat concept Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: