FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

re: Time Capsule Survey

Forum Image

How many stabilizers did you buy from the marketplace?

How many outfits did you save using the new lantern emblems?

Did you use or plan to use the Future Batman components?

Did you use or plan to use any mist auras on your styles?

Are you more driven by styles, stats or feats for collecting these new items?

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Alexis Allura
Diva

Zero, I dislike gambling unless the odds are in my favor.

My red lantern uses the rage emblem in two of her armories.

I will need more pieces to see if I can work it in to anything. As of now to bulky for my taste.

Red if I manage to get it. Possibly yellow.

Only styles. The stats are inferior to end game players. Feats won't be a main focus until stats matter again.

20 - it's pretty easy to get carried away with this feature with the individual cost being $1 and getting a surplus of capsules. I'm going to do my best to go with the 20 pack once a month. That pretty much puts DCUO on the map with the real life bills, internet, maintenance, etc.!

5 so far - I'm happy we can have custom lantern suits now, so I have them on my GL & Rage. I also have Blue Lantern on a couple of toons and a proper Sinestro Corp Batman.

YES - Both Alyssa & Shadowdragon have batsuits. This set will be a nice upgrade to both! The chest piece alone will allow me to do many projects.

YES - These aren't my favorite lantern auras, but I still have alternate armories that will use them. The yellow mist is a good alternative for my electricity toon because I missed the boat on the yellow plasmic.

Style - I don't care for the stats as I try to level up as slowly as possible. I'm casual in getting the feats... no rush, they'll eventually come. Alyssa is 1 piece away from all auras & the emblem set and only has 2 parts of the batman suit.
timetracker2643
Loyal

None, considering that as a member I shouldn't be buying them in the first place. So I'm just going through the Bell Reve challenge to get the parts.

How many outfits did you save using the new lantern emblems? None so far right now, I've only opened two capsules.

Haven't yet, since I still have yet to open the vast majority of my capsules.

Not at the current time, considering that none are that suited to my characters, plus I haven't gotten any in the two that I've opened up so far.

Personally what ever gets me more SP I'm not minding in the least for any of them.

"Have Hope, I Do" -Blue Lantern Kyle Rayner
List of Characters:
Main- Timetracker2643 (Ultimate Justice League) - Controller/Bunny(Light/Will)
Jade2643 (Justice Girls) - Bunny (Light/Will)
Impulse2643 (Justice Girls) - Healer (Speed/Electric)
Bleezz2643 (Justice Girls) - Tank (Light/Rage)
Huntress2643 (Justice Girls Dark) - Bunny (Light/Fear)
Bleez2643 (Justice Girls Dark) - Tank (Light/Rage)
Inertia2643 (Justice Girls Dark - Healer (Speed/Electric)
GuyGardner2643 (Ultimate Justice League) Tank (Light/Rage)
Little Mermaid
Diva

Ok I did get carried away and bought the 20 pack once... but I also bought using the monthly DC a few more.. can't remember exactly but I think I opened 30+ in the past week.

So far, none. I think I might incorporate the Star Sapphire emblem on Mesmerizer though. ATM, I don't have a Lantern toon but that may change one day...as for now ZERO.

Yes for my Batgirl toon. I haven't gotten the piece I want yet the most which is chest. Going with Batgirl of Burnside look.

Already have! The Amber mist one on my Atomic toon! Love it!! I plan to use the Crimson toon someday too! The Emerald is essentially like a slim Nimbus so that was the least exciting aura of the three but I may find some use for it.

Hmmm styles. The feat is nice but I think they shouldn't have added any.. it does make it kinda pay to win. The scaling gear is nice too but it's rare :/

Overall, I do not like the idea that we can only open once in a three day course and that's being a member! I don't think I'll spend anymore on the keys. Don't want to support this way of adding styles.

Beta Babe
Star

OK,

Here is the deal. I saw the feats associated with this and made that my priority. I am already trying to work on skill points again - and I saw this as another delaying point.

Reason?: Because it was adding more feats into the number I needed to get. Which I am all for mind you - but my goal is feat reduction - not increase.

So - I went all out with the intent to knock this out fast and get back to business on the others. I also do love Batman and the Lanterns - so the styles were appealing to me to check out. Comments below:

30 -32. I went into it knowing I would do this. I started with buying individual ones (to get the feel of the drops and at about 12 bought at .90 per I then bought the 20 pack.

However. 10 uses into it I saw this still was not going to cut it. So I switched strategies. I used the broker and spent millions and millions of dollars. Basically all of Beta's hard earned cash since she has been a Justice Girl. Her funds are around 540,000 right now - she WAS at 60 Million.

But, with those funds I completed ALL of the feats. Buying Lantern symbols, collection pieces, and Batman Gear.

I still have nine bought stabilizers left and 1 earned again for a total of 10. I have 52 Capsules - and I am not even trying to get them any more - if I were - you would almost be able to double that number.

If the broker were not available to make feat completion a reality - this whole Time Capsule thing would have angered me greatly.

But with that said - I don't want to see another one of these gimmics again right around the corner - I don't have another 59.5 million to spend.

Now every time capsule I get is just about "Someday, Sometime" I will open one and see if there is something handy for an alt. Selling on the broker - even to make money is already disappearing fast. Capsules flow like water - so prices have and are dropping fast.

I do not expect to make back the money I spent selling items from (or) the capsules themselves. But I am done buying the Stabilizers - D O N E!

Several. My Rage alt, Betty Banner has a Red Lantern look and the New Aura. My Emerald Knight is using both the Green Lantern and Blue Lantern symbols and has the Green Aura.

My ebil Yellow Lantern (Spectra) is using the Yellow Lantern symbol and aura. SSSSSHHH! No one knows she exits! SSSSSHHHHH

This is how far I have gotten so far - I have plans to use all the symbols across my alts - so YAH!

By components I am guessing you mean gear/style - and the answer is yes. I have an alt Batwing2016 who has the entire style as his Troll look.

Like Alexis, I agree the style is too bulky (especially) the feet. Future Batman's feet do not look like that - they changed it - and it ruins the look. The feet were a disappointment - otherwise - it is ok overall.

YES! As stated above I am already using all 3. Plan to use on more alts in the future also.

All are important to me - but as I said above - feats were the priority. I understand feats have lessened in importance overall - but I expect that to change in the future - and I am trying to play catch up right now.

Once accomplished - I can work on the new content as it drops and help friends and league mates with whatever.

This whole Capsule thing reminds me of the chests that drop in Neverwinter Nights. A game I played very little now - and may - sometime go back to.

It is an obvious cash grab - but one the community will embrace - IF - they consider the following:

1: Consider other ways to allow players to earn more stabilizers - along with the marketplace. This allows non lazy players not be raped financially in the lotto.
Lazy ones can pay for the privilege.

2: Offer new themes for the time capsules to keep things fresh.

3: Do not offer new themes more than once a year. Players want / need time to get this done - and most do not have 59.5 Million laying around.

4: When a new theme hits the scene - have a way players can trade (via a merchant vender) to still get the older stuff. If you don't do this people will be turned off because they started playing later and are now locked off from those skill points.

This new revenue source has potential to be enduring - but - only if they consider making those changes. Otherwise IMO players will either do what I did - and stop. Pay - lose - get frustrated - then stop playing the game because of all the stupid money they spent.

Kind of like post Booster Bundle player drop off.

Lastly, I would suggest for the next new theme they consider the Flash and the Rogues. People would love that - OR - Aquaman and Atlantean stuff - but only if they brought it out with the new Water power.

Where is that Water Power Anyway? Here Water Water Water Water - come on - come on - whats the new power everybody wants soooo much - that's right!

Water IS!

Between this, the aura pack, the Harley styles and the Amazon hairstyles I have pretty much been having a Lewis Black moment when I log in and see all this new stuff in the marketplace.

None (Yet).

Several (I really like the look of the White Lantern logo on my Ebil Ice user.) I need to try a few new looks for my Rage toons and a couple Yellow Lanterns to see how they come out. Undecided on the Avarice, Blue, Black and Sapphire logos. The only thing is the styles that I prefer to use are ones that do not allow emblem placement. I wish we had an alternate emblem spot for those styles but I guess that's wishful thinking.

Yes, will hope they drop upon opening.

Yep, Got all 3 and used em on their respective Corps members.

All of the above, I am grinding feats out the wazoo as I have a lot of the tedious RND ones and the chests one left. Oh...Bottles too. So I was glad to see new feats for a quick bump. Spent a lot in the broker getting the emblems and 1 set of the collections. Looking forward to completing the Future Batsuit. (Not getting it on all toons as I will pray for the eventual coming of buying styles off alts.) However once I complete a set, anything that I get that I already have will be strategically moved to an alt of some type.

Scarlet Morrigan
Scarlet Morrigan
Star

I have bought NO stabilizers. It is just a way to get members to pay for promethium boxes (cause that is really all "time capsules" are).

And I don't think "time capsules" should drop in PvE if you can only get the stabilizers in PvP.

So I am not a fan of the time capsules, but that is just me

Commander

Scarlet Morrigan wrote:
I have bought NO stabilizers. It is just a way to get members to pay for promethium boxes (cause that is really all "time capsules" are).

And I don't think "time capsules" should drop in PvE if you can only get the stabilizers in PvP.

So I am not a fan of the time capsules, but that is just me

They both drop in PvE. The instance for the stabilizers is in "Belle Reve," but it's a 2-player PvE. It's really a vault because you can't die in there. You just get stabilizer components (number varies with subscription type) and 1 base item.

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: