ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timetracker2643
Loyal

re: Impulsive Ways Part 1

Hi there, my name is Becky Allen, and I was asked to tell how I came to your world from my own, and how I ended up joining an amazing group of ladies known as The Justice Girls. Thing is, my story is a bit different from those others that you might’ve read on here, like Beta Babe or Jade or Brandy Tank Tyke. You see I’m not either from your world or this time period. I’m actually from another Earth and from the future; I’m from the Earth you would know as Earth 11 of the Multiverse, and from the mid 30th Century. You see on Earth 11, the heroes there are flipped, i.e. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman here are Superwoman, Wonder Man, and Batwoman there. My male counterpart on your world is known as Bart Allen who started out as Impulse and eventually became known as Kid Flash and eventually from there known as The Flash. However at this point I’m jumping things here, and if you couldn’t tell I’m a bit Impulsive, hence being called Impulse. So why don’t I get to how I got to your world, and then we go from there…

Earth 11 Year 3643 C.E.
Central City

Now this world isn’t like your world, though the tech maybe similar at least for the time period, we’re a bit more advanced than you might think. You see on our world, we’ve both populated our solar system and nearly the rest of the galaxy, but we’re still exploring the rest of the universe.

However for this story we’re talking about me coming to your world. Now you have to look closely, otherwise you’ll miss it. See, right there, and there, and there I go as well. You see that orange streak flying by in the blink of an eye, that’s me, running near the speed of sound. Always making sure that each of the streets of Central City are kept safe, doesn’t matter if the streets are above, below, to the right or left of you, I’m making sure that they stay safe period.

Right at that moment though, I was actually chasing after someone that was the complete opposite of me, and she was a pain in my ass too. Her name is Inertia, and she’s just as fast as I am, if a little slower than me, but she makes up for it by taking a drug called Velocity 9. It keeps her not only connected to the Speed Force (an extra dimensional energy force that all speedsters can tap into, no matter what dimensional world you happen to be in, or planet you’re on), but gives her an extra bit of a boost. So here I am chasing her all over Central City, as the city blurs around us, me the orange streak and her the green one. Yeah she dresses in green, and no I’ve no idea why she does it in the first place.

I could see her looking back at me. “Seriously Impulse, do we have to keep going through this, you know that you’re never going to catch me.” She taunted.

Now considering how fast my mind worked, which is actually far faster than hers or anyone else on this world, I realized that I had to get around her and cut her off. I turned a corner and jumped the block and ran through a few alley ways and then jumped not only right next to her, but slightly ahead of her as well.

“Well Inertia, looks like things are going to be changing here pretty fast.” I stated.

I saw the look on her face; it had gone from surprise to shock to being upset. “No, this isn’t over by any means. In fact I’m taking this to a whole different level.” She stated as she not only sped up, but I noticed that her vibrations started changing as well.

“Oh no you don’t.” I stated.

I moved to push her over and knock her down. However it seemed that I was a bit too late. Right when I made to push her a grey bluish vortex opened up revealing another dimensional world on the other side, and Inertia jumped though and I missed her. Half a second later the vortex closed leaving me not only stopped, but staring at the spot that Inertia had just gone through. I had no idea where in the world that she had traveled to.

I raced to the headquarters of the Justice League of this world to see if I could get some help in locating Inertia. I was flying over the computer that had a HUGE monitor in front of it, looking up the dimensional access to see where she had gone. Yes we could track people traveling between the different Earths, all 52 of them, and this was one that wasn’t getting away from me.

Just then, one of the Green Lanterns of this world came floating in and saw what I was up to. “Hey Impulse, what you up to here?” She asked.

Without looking at her, I answered back while continuing to look for Inertia’s signature. “I was chasing down Inertia when she jumped dimensions, I’m looking to see what dimension she jumped to, I’m going after her and bringing her back.” I told her.

Green Lantern looked at the screen and then typed in a few commands. “Looks like Inertia traveled to this world here. One that by the looks of it had a Brainiac invasion happen to it. Are you sure that you want to travel here?” She asked me.

I got up, went to my room and then came back with a back pack loaded with different items in micro packs that I was going to need. “I’ve got no choice. No one on that world can handle Inertia like I can. Who knows what she can do to that world. She has to be stopped and fast, and unlike that world’s Flash, I am the only one fast enough to stop Inertia and bring her back here.” I told her. “Hopefully I won’t be gone that long and will be back before you know it.” I finished as I gave her a hug.

I took one last look as I stepped back, made sure that my backpack was fully secured and then took off. I flew down the straightest street in Central City that I could find and started to vibrate at the same frequency that Inertia had in order to cross the barrier and knew that there was no turning back now. Seconds later, the grey bluish vortex portal opened up, and I jumped through, not only to a new dimensional world, but to the start of another new adventure.

"Have Hope, I Do" -Blue Lantern Kyle Rayner
List of Characters:
Main- Timetracker2643 (Ultimate Justice League) - Controller/Bunny(Light/Will)
Jade2643 (Justice Girls) - Bunny (Light/Will)
Impulse2643 (Justice Girls) - Healer (Speed/Electric)
Bleezz2643 (Justice Girls) - Tank (Light/Rage)
Huntress2643 (Justice Girls Dark) - Bunny (Light/Fear)
Bleez2643 (Justice Girls Dark) - Tank (Light/Rage)
Inertia2643 (Justice Girls Dark - Healer (Speed/Electric)
GuyGardner2643 (Ultimate Justice League) Tank (Light/Rage)
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

re: Impulsive Ways Part 1

Nice job, I like Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: