ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Harley's Funhouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandarve
Star

re: City of Titans - The City of Heroes spiritual sucessor

I thought I had posted about this once before but could not find anything so thought I would post again and add that the site has been updated since the last time I had visited it.

https://cityoftitans.com/

City of Titans is the name of a future super hero mmo being developed by several members of the team from the CoH (also known as CoX) crew. It has been claimed by them that they wish it to be a spiritual successor to City of Heroes and not a direct sequel. It will very likely be a couple years or perhaps longer before it is out for play but I for one am looking forward to it's eventual release. I enjoy DCUO, when I am not frustrated with the push the suits seem to be making for money, but I will admit that if this City of Titans is as good or better then City of Heroes I shall be grabbing the first train through the multiverse to Titan town Happy
Pandarve
Star

So here I am again having visited the CoT website and found an update that I wanted to share with everyone.

https://cityoftitans.com/content/what-we-can-do-powers

All of this sounds pretty great, but the part that caught my attention most was what they are calling Aesthetic Decoupling. Would be great to see something like this in DCUO but pretty sure that would probably take a re-coding effort that would take to long, cost to much, and very likely just need them to make the game over again from scratch Happy

Still a pretty great idea and it adds a nice touch to being able to decide what you want your theme to be for your toon Happy
Golden Dodge
Star

Since the majority of the PC side is from the COH days I figured I would share this vid that recently popped up on my watchlists.

And Panda's thread seemed appropriate.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Harley's Funhouse All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: