Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timetracker2643
Loyal

re: Going Jade Part 3

(Writer's Note: Sorry this last part took so long to write, had several things going on in my life, some of which I can't talk about till DURING/AFTER March 2018. Anyway, now the conclusion of Going Jade)

The Arrival on the Watchtower was something that wasn’t unusual, considering that I had been here several times before, however this time I was going someplace that I hadn’t been to before. Now normally if I came up here, it would be for something that I needed and then I would be gone. Personally I always felt that coming up here was always like going through something thick and nearly slimy, but that was just me.

We walked into an area that seemed to have people that looked way more powerful than me, but Kyle assured me that wasn’t the case. We arrived at a teleporter; it looked like one I had seen before when I met my mentor Superman, but Kyle told me that this was a different one. Suddenly the sound of teleporting came out of the air and a lady appeared before Kyle and I.

The lady before us looked amazing, and looked like she could handle herself in any fight. “Hi my name is Beta Babe, but you can call me Beta. Kyle told us that he'd be bringing someone new to us that needed not only a league, but also a small bit of help” Beta said to me.

Personally I was just looking at her armor, I mean I was standing with the both of them, and what it looked like was that I had on a spandex suit (something that made me look like I wouldn't be able to compete in any kind of fight). “Ah hi, I'm Jade.” I said. Dear God I couldn't speak, just being around Beta was making me completely speechless. I did shake Beta’s hand though.

Beta smiled. “Well, we know you needed a good league to be a part of, and the Justice Girls are the best, and we always help out others, even if they're not in our league either.” She told me. “So here’s your membership, and access to the League Hall. Now if you’ll follow me, I can bring you into the Hall and show you around.” Beta finished. Beta stepped onto the teleport pad and used the console attached to input something. “This right here is how you’ll get access to the League Hall, just put your ID near the console, select Paragon and you’ll be taken right there.” She told me, as she tapped something and then teleported away.

I looked back at Kyle and saw that he was smiling. “Trust me on this, these girls are the best, you couldn’t be in better hands. I’ll catch up with you later OK, enjoy that tour of their Hall, from what I’ve seen, it’s amazing.” He told me before lifting off the ground.

I could tell that he wanted to make sure that I teleported correctly before he left, to make sure that everything went correctly. So I walked over to the teleporter and the console and brought my membership near it and the next thing I knew, the console brought up a League Hall selection and there was only one on there. It seemed that unless you had a membership to a League, that you weren’t going to be getting access to any other halls that were out there, not that I minded, but it looked like this was a security feature. So I tapped the one labeled Paragon, and the world vanished before my eyes

When I arrived, Beta was waiting for me, and what looked like an alcove set up for what looked like six different teleporters, and it looked like each were set up to go to different parts of the Watchtower, however the one thing that I noticed was that there was two for each part of the Watchtower, that was something that I had never known before. Beta gestured to me, and I followed her. Once we got out of the teleporter alcove, and to the above main hall, that’s when I saw the place for the first time and it was amazing.

“Welcome to the Paragon, home of the Justice Girls.” Beta said.

The place was amazing, and pink, really really pink, however for me that didn’t matter. As I looked around, I saw that there was other Justice Girls all over the place doing all sorts of things; some of them were floating in the air above. Some of them even had my same power, just like me, they were Green Lanterns as well. “This place is amazing.” I said, as I continued to look around, and then noticed something out of the corner of my eye, and that was that the base was sort of under water. Without realizing it, I was floating over to the window to look out of it. I could see different fish that were floating around just outside of the window, and I realized that the glass was different and that nothing was going to happen. I turned back to look and saw that a small crowd had gathered all facing me, but standing right behind Beta.

I floated down to stand in front of Beta who was smiling. “A few here wanted to say hi.” She said.

“Hi there, I’m Iron Beauty.” Said one that was dressed all in armor, I mean we’re talking from her head to her toes completely covered up.

“Hi there, Alyssa Goldenblade.” Alyssa looked like a warrior angel the way that she was dressed up, her armor and everything looked angelic.

“Hi, I’m Meggan Banes.” She wore no armor, but it looked like her suit could with stand anything that was thrown at it, and to top things off, she was a fellow Green Lantern like myself, even with the Lantern symbol on her chest to top things off as well.

I went through self intros a dozen more times over, I couldn’t believe everything that I was seeing, though I noticed that some of the girls were actually heading down to the teleporters, and head something about a mission that they were on. Beta showed me the rest of the League Hall, including where I was going to be bunking outside of staying at my home base. Turned out the bunking area was a communal place, where other leaguers also slept from time to time. The base had an auto bed making feature which I loved, considering that other members of the league didn’t tend to always stick around. The bunking area was tended for those that were here late, and weren’t going to be heading home at that point.

However the one thing that I did see was that each member of the League had their own locker location, and even mine was there. As a new member of the League, one had been set aside and programmed for me. “Just touch here.” Beta told me. “Aside from you, no one can open this locker; it’s keyed only to your genetic base touch.” She finished.

I touched the pad that had also I noticed had a Green Lantern symbol on it too. The moment that I touched the pad, it unlocked, I swung it open to see what might already be inside, and there was actually nothing inside it. To say that I was a bit disappointed, it showed on my face and Beta could see that. “Hey don’t worry too much about that, I’m sure that before long you’ll have plenty in there.” She told me. All I could do was nod my head in agreement.

I looked around, and noticed that it was a bit different from the base that I had, but then again, I had already moved twice before to where I was at now. For me nothing seemed to be a good fit, but then I knew that there was something later that would be able to help out. Beta continued to show me around the place, at least till an alarm went off and Beta had to run. Turned out that that was a signal for those that were up the chain if you will to come to a meeting. Personally I had no idea what in the world that meeting was for, but I figured that it must’ve been very important. So I ended up wondering around the Hall on my own.

To say that the place was amazing would be to underscore the reality of the entire thing, I couldn’t begin to put everything into words for you, and this is honestly one instance that you would have to see to believe what you’re being told. The place had an armory, which took care of literally everyone that was in the league. I mean didn’t matter what you’re weapon of choice was, they covered it all. They even had a League bank that was ever shifting and changing around for people putting things in and taking them out, it was amazing what I had seen in there. I didn’t take anything out, considering I didn’t know if I was able to or not.

When it came to the armory, I discovered that it was like the one I had back in my base, only considering that it served the entire League, it was a bit different. The one that they had in the Hall was different because what they had, you could transfer it to your own base for use in your own armory. That right there was something that I didn’t know that could be done, plus the added thing was that I could look it all up back at my base as well.

“Love what you see there?” A voice asked me from behind.

That right there startled me and I jumped slightly from it. I turned around to see this girl that looked to be about my size, but seemed to be slightly smaller. “Ah, hello, who are you?” I asked.

“Name’s Moira, I’m the one that’s got all of the style in the league. Anything you need help with let me know, after all you want to look your best when going out and fighting don’t you?” She asked with a smile.

I couldn’t believe that this was happening. “Ah yeah.” I told her.

I noticed that she wasn’t looking at me, but beyond me, namely at the holo-screen behind me that was showing me the different armor items that they had listed. “Look I know that your ring creates anything that you want to wear or use, but sometimes there’s nothing better than actually feeling the stuff against you.” She told me.

I turned to look at what she was looking at, and I saw on the screen a bit of armor that looked just about perfect on me. I looked at the style information on the screen and saw that it was titled Sector Agent. “That right there looks just about perfect, however…” I stated as I touched the hologram and started adjusting things. I got rid of both the shoulders and the backing to it, and then right there it looked amazing. “Now it’s perfect.” I stated as I hit the button to have the suit created for me.

The computer took a scan of me, and then a minute later in fitting perfectly to me, the entire suit that I wanted was created. I picked it up and took it to my little space that I had with a bed that was there and everything, and started getting changed. Around five to ten minutes later, I was fully changed and feeling something different coursing through me. I honestly didn’t know if it was from the rings power or what it might’ve been either way. I knew that things were never going to be the same.

Suddenly I heard my name called over the P.A. to go to the front cortex of the League Hall. So with armor fully on, and the energy coursing through me, a bit of a green moving aura starting coming off of me. From there I headed off to where they wanted me. Walking through the entrance, I saw everyone’s head turn towards me.

“Wow, now that right there looks like she’s ready to kick some ass.” A young girl stated.

“Aye, she’s a true warrior this one.” Another stated.

I learned that the young one was named Brandy TankTyke, and the other was Alyssa Goldenblade. All I could think of was that whatever was coming, kicking it’s ass was going to be fun.

Standing tall and proud with as much power as I could muster, I looked them right in the eye. “Ladies Jade is ready to kick some ass.”

The End…?

Never The End…Only the Beginning.

"Have Hope, I Do" -Blue Lantern Kyle Rayner
List of Characters:
Main- Timetracker2643 (Ultimate Justice League) - Controller/Bunny(Light/Will)
Jade2643 (Justice Girls) - Bunny (Light/Will)
Impulse2643 (Justice Girls) - Healer (Speed/Electric)
Bleezz2643 (Justice Girls) - Tank (Light/Rage)
Huntress2643 (Justice Girls Dark) - Bunny (Light/Fear)
Bleez2643 (Justice Girls Dark) - Tank (Light/Rage)
Inertia2643 (Justice Girls Dark - Healer (Speed/Electric)
GuyGardner2643 (Ultimate Justice League) Tank (Light/Rage)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: