B'Day - wyld Kard
B'Day - Biomis
B'Day - Raarsi
B'Day - Psylinke
B'Day - Navigator333
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Harley's Funhouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandarve
Star

re: City of Heroes: Homecoming

Hey JG!!!! It's everyone's favorite Panda!!! So firstly I am sorry it has been so long since I have visited, miss you all but RL has taken a rather high priority along with other things that have kept me busy. However, I did want to bring this to everyone's attention as I recently was made aware of this myself.

Apparently there are private servers out there running City of Heroes(/Villains/Rouges) so far I haven't done much more than to download, install and create a single character but even that much has me filled with nostalgia for those by gone days of yester year we all remember well. Happy

Here be the link to the forums where you can find the information for those who might be interested in going back and reliving some of those glory days. :D

City of Heroes:Homecoming
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

Hello Pandarve-

Good to hear from you!

There has been a lot of talk about the CoH private server. I think a lot of us are waiting for it to become official or legal first. There is however a group that formed a Justice Girls there, some may be from the original league. From our discord, the contact is...

"Psyclone / @Lola Goth on Everlasting"... not sure what that means, but it might mean something to you!

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Pandarve
Star

I have a feeling we might see a brand new version it before we saw these servers become official. As for legal well right now I consider that a grey area since no one is trying to shut them down and provided they have made every attempt to get permission than I'd say they are getting a silent nod from Paragon to have fun with it. But who knows I could wake up tomorrow and find it all gone. Happy

Thanks for the contact info it's good to know we have some JGs there. As for what it means the first part is likely the character name, the @Lola Goth I believe is the username for adding them to your friends list and Everlasting is one of the servers currently active. At the moment I am on Torchbearer but have not actually done more than create a few toons. The altaholism is strong with this one. :D

All in all it's just nice to see something I have not seen in a long time.

Till next time be excellent to each other. :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Harley's Funhouse All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: