Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - SunGoddess
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

re: March 2020 Meet-n-Greet

Date: Saturday, March 14

Time: 8pm EST (Convert your local time @
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Justice+Girls+Meet+and+Greet&iso=20200314T20&p1=179)

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

*** Heroes ***
Alyssa Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Aleena Goldenblade (Justice Girls)
Shadowdragon (SilverAge Society)
Kryo Jennyx (Knights of Solamnia)
Ann Zirski (Knights of Solamnia)

"Est sularus oth mithas"

*** Ebils ***
Takhisis (Justice Girls Dark)
Tirnoch (Justice Girls Dark)
Lord Verminaard (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Soth (Knights of Takhisis)
Lord Marek (Knights of Takhisis)

"Est sudanus oth nikkas"
Golden Dodge
Star

re: March 2020 Meet-n-Greet

Another year has passed and it's my turn at another meet and greet!

This year will be at Neptunia's and continuing the Justice Girls Dark run. Ebil!

There will be (2) costume contests at this one.
Heroes can compete in this as you may have more styles on them compared to a villain alt.

The first one will be a Saint Patrick's Day theme - Come up with your best Saint Patrick's day themed costume for any Hero or Villain (DC, Marvel, Image, Eclipse...etc, so long as I can google the character for an image if I do not know of it.).

The second came as an idea from the current Hell Arisen storyline. How would your toon look if it was infected by the Batman Who Laughs' neurotoxin?
So come up with your best "Infected" look for your hero or villain. There is no pure and innocent once you get infected so do your best to come up with a look that nobody can beat.

The big finale will be an open world find the alt blind scavenger hunt.
Basically you will race around Gotham City (and/or Metropolis) to find whichever alt I hop on. Once you find the alt, you will be given a choice which will result in one item to chose from. You will not know which item you will be getting until I trade it to you and you will repeat the process finding (5) different alts total. Once all alts have been found by those in the hunt, it will be a mad dash to find Neptunia wherever I have hidden her to trade all items back for the best prize available. There will be a total of (5) prize winners and all prizes are rarely listed in the broker and if they are they are quite expensive. Some are in the 2nd chance vendor I think... But since it is a blind scavenger hunt, you will not know what you need or what you are getting.
Ebil fun!

However, the big thing on this is that the scavenger hunt must be completed by a villain, time will be a factor and we will not be able to wait for emails to arrive on hero accounts, especially with dcuo's wonky mail system.

The costume contests and blind scavenger hunt are open to all who attend, you just need to be on a villain for the blind scavenger hunt.

Oh, and as possible teaser.....some of the alts may or may not be wearing some of the prizes.

Looking forward to a good turn out. This will not be one you want to miss. Good luck to all who show up.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: