Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatenabu1

re: Kyrss, a complicated life

Journal Entry:

So I have been with the Justice Girls for quite a while, longer for me than them I suppose. Since joining I developed two sets of memories, one stating I am a clone half Superman and half Supergirl, not the one from Krypton but a different one. The other set shows me as the keeper of the power of Shazam from over a 1000 years into the future. Each set of memories came with its own powers and forms which I could switch between by yelling the word of power.

Since then I met a girl from an alternate Krypton who took me both as her best friend as as her sister. She is rather sweet and I am glad to have met her. She keeps my life grounded, now more than ever. I also have met several other friends, in and out of the league.

That was long ago though, at least for me. That changed when in a battle with Brainiac in the Fortress of Solitude. The robot menace threw me into a quantum experiment Kal-El was working for Captain Atom. At that moment I blinked, it was the longest blink of my life. I lost physical form and became an entity of energy, connected to the universe trapped in a metal shell. A shell that though I can feel the universe from one edge to another, I lack the true touch I felt before, like a normal person.

Upon getting said form unknowingly I was absorb energy and radiation from every source possible, until it happened. the even which changed my life.. I exploded.. I did the first of which I learned was called a quantum jump. This jump lead no where literally. It sent me to a space called The Bleed. Inside The Bleed I drifted for what felt like an eternity, as time has no meaning in The Bleed I am unsure on how long it was. Then a being called a monitor found me and as punishment for leaving my world shifted me to another. There I met a Captain Atom, in the same situation as my self. At the time I still had the mind of an 11 year old,he took me in as his side kick. Over the next 7 years we grew closer than that and we married. Both ageless beings made of energy we were happy, and we decided to adopt 3 children who were orphaned by this world's Major Force. For 65 years we were married. Then Nate sacrificed himself to save the world.

Thus my loneliness began. Though I had children through adoption who were full grown and children of their own, they did not understand me the way Nate did. They did not feel the way I felt. I also for the first time missed my friends.. my sister. I then made a decision to try to get to my home.. my Earth. My children understood my decision though I am sure they miss me as I miss them.

This lead into the longest journey of my life...for over two thousand years I drifted from world to world, Earth to Earth, time to time at random trying to get home. I even helped out when I could, when it was right. It was not until I ventured to my world's future and met a future version of my sister, who designed a machine to help focus my quantum jumps.. to get me home. My total trip from world to world through this multiverse, out of it and back into it lasted 2564 years, 5 months 14 days and 6 hours. Then I got home, 1 day after I left to the Gotham I left behind. My sister and Green Lantern friend was there to greet me.

Traveling for so long has made me some what distant, my friends the Justice Girls are trying to help me reconnect to things. I have also met the unwilling female genetic donor to former cloned self. She embraced me as her daughter, and I her as my mother. This was a nice reunion, she understood me ways no other could not even my sister. She too has a non-physical form. Though recently I have tried to do things I once enjoyed as a child, trapped in a grown up body, such as swimming and shopping. The shopping was fun but also made me realize how hard it is to fit in being made of metal. I tried to swim but I lacked the feeling of the water on my skin, tickling my toes. The embrace and hugs of loved one though I feel them I do not experience them as I have before, as I feel I should...

I am uncertain what to do...

End Entry---
filament fish

Very intricate! Sad that Kyrss's husband died
Supergirly
Star

((Kara will always try to help her sister out, however she can. There has to be a way to get Kyrss back to normal, and I am sure it will be discovered. Great story too....I love how you explained it all.))
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: