Who's Online
DCUO Announcements

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - SunGoddess
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plastic DCUO
Star

re: THE BATMAN FILES: PLASTIC

File: 2814D-D
Type: Personnel
-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Plastic (Birth Name Unknown)
Alias(es): Rosa Mea (Civilian Name)
Known Associations: JLA, Justice Girls Abstergo Industries

Height: 4'8''
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Skin: Caucasian
Born: 05/15/1992

Powers: Based on extensive testing performed by Mister Terrific and myself, we've determined that Plastic is an Omega level Quantum Manipulator. Among other things, this enables her to alter reality in a small area.
So far, she has shown the ability to alter her 'Morphic Field,' changing into other selves, as she calls them, several of them monstrous. These selves are supposedly Plastic in potentia, selves that could have existed, but did not. She states that she can 'morph' other beings as well, but only if they truly desire it.

She is also able to heal others by reminding their bodies how they were when they were healed, causing them to revert to a healed form, and enhance the physical traits in others simply by believing that they are better than they are. However, she doesn't seem to have any offensive abilities. Whether this is by her choosing is unknown.

Effects and duration seem to be based on the amount of desire she puts into the change as well as the distance.

Skills: According to the original Question's log books, Plastic is an extremely precocious, though naive, child. She has learned, through simple observation, several skills in a very short time without any major training. She has shown advanced aptitude in numerous martial art styles at a Black Belt and higher level, has exhibited a natural talent with small arms and weapons at a level equal to or even surpassing those of Deadshot and Deadstroke, and has proven to be a skilled acrobatic. She currently seems to favor the sword and dual pistols.

From initial observations, Plastic seems to be a cute, but bumbling, inept child. However, in combat, she changes into an efficient focused fighting machine. Is this all an elaborate hoax? Further investigation necessary.

Background: Unknown. Discovered by original Question in Gotham alleys, foraging for food with other orphans. Took advantage of her natural aptitudes for his investigations.

05 January 2011, she was captured during a braniac incursion. Her powers manifested and she used them to escape the ship with the aid of Oracle and Superman. She then joined the Justice League as a probationary member, until she was promoted to full membership after rescuing Superman from Lex Luthor. Since then, she has joined the splinter league known as the Justice Girls and has made friends with Abstergo Industries.

04 April 2011, Plastic was also involved in an incident at the Metropolis Hotel. She states that her friend, Teluride, a member of the Justice Girls, had gotten her a hotel room to get her to stop living off of the streets, where she'd been living, despite having access to full Watchtower facilities (Recommending a full psychological examination). She further states that while she slept, the maid, who'd entered her room in the morning to clean, started attacking her with her broom screaming "Salga de la cama gatito!" Plastic panicked, resulting in damage to the suite as she made escape her. Upon being interviewed, the maid, a Lucia Esperanza, says she entered the room and saw a large cat lying on the bed. She instinctively started hitting it with her broom in order to get it to leave, and panicked as it started screaming back in English. Teluride has since gotten her an apartment paid for through her JLA stipend.

14 April 2011 Plastic was having trouble with her powers, She was stuck in a humanoid plant form, and was unable to transform back to flesh. Examining her case, with the aid of Mister Terrific, our findings indicated that she had always been a plant girl. Much later, the Sorceress Valentyna, a member of the Justice Girls, was able to help Plastic shift back to her human form. I am disturb to say that now all test shows that she was always human. Furthermore, there is no evidence of Exobytes in her system.

04 May 2011, Involved in several incidents on the Watchtower, instigated by certain individuals. Oracle had asked Plastic to run up to Plasticman an hug him while yelling "Daddy!" Plasticman was impossible to reach for several days afterward, and I had to chastise both Plastic, Oracle, Huntress and Black Canary. I can't really blame Plastic, being rather naive, but this kind of behavior is unforgivable from my own people.
Hawkman was confronted by her much later, instigated by an unknown party. She went up to him and asked "Hawkman, how do you keep your wings from molting so well."
Not long after these incidents, Plastic was seen on Watchtower surveillance video running around the complex completely naked. When confronted about this, she told me it was part of a game she was playing, but she refused to release the names of the people who'd who initiated this. Considering banning members from playing "Truth or Dare" while on active duty.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Present Status: Working for the JLA as a full member. However, she disappears for hours and days at a time, returning only for monitor duty. Have no idea where she goes. I find this disturbing to say the least.
filament fish

Cuuuute

Also the morphic field thing is pretty neat...
Psylinke
New Girl

Plastic is a Taurus! No wonder I get along with her!

And she pisses off Batman envy
Bizowerr Girl
Star

How fun! I liked seeing her presented in this format. Especially with the interweaving of places and events we all know from the game setting. (But its bad of those folks to take advantage of sweet lil Plas. Grr!)

Clever idea of the potentia for shapeshifting (she is Schroedinger's Hero!)
Bizowerr Girl
Star

And appropos of nothing, I just love your avatar! It is perfect for you, Plas! Soo cute and clever.
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

re: Plastic

Wonderful, i love it plastic Happy
*Huggles*

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: