DCUO Announcements
NEW @ DCUO Forums

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - SunGoddess
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoolSnow
Crazy Sane
Star

re: CoolSnow from thought to form.

I am not new I have been around since the dawn of time, you didn’t know I was there but I was always watching and listening, trying to help guide you from danger and to watch over your very souls.

When the human Lex Luthor released those explosions into the skies above the earth there was a lot of cries for help and confusion amongst all my children and thus I came into reality as the collective cries for help somehow manifested itself from thought to form and created this form I am now in so that I may stand in front of all and help protect my children from harm.

So now I am bound to this form I awoke in a place called Arkham lying in the cold snow I felt the madness of this place and it caused more confusion from hearing the thoughts of billions of souls to suddenly lose all that and merely sense my own thoughts and wonder what was happening.

A stranger approached looking as though he had been dragged from the fiery pits of hell, he spoke in a soft gentle voice asking if I was alright and questioning what I was doing there as it seems this Arkham place was where the mad and insane were brought to be punished for their crimes towards others, and he was although dressed as a demon on the side of right and he offered to help. He gave me my name because they were apparently my first words Cool Snow.

Over the next few months he trained me and gave me knowledge of the living world of man guiding me introducing me to others who also were guided by him and like me were lost until he gave them purpose.

When Brainiac attacked the earth everything was in chaos and even my mentor’s lair was attacked I knew I had to do something so I assaulted my home to free my master and stop the menace that had taken over the lair. I emerged victorious and was relieved to see that my mentor was safe, there was no thanks from him but that is his was although there was a smile I believe.

The next day I received a note asking me to go to the top of Wayne Enterprise, I arrived and waited and was suddenly surrounded by a bright light I had been teleported onto a station orbiting the earth where my mentor introduced me to some of his colleagues and because of my various acts and deeds they asked if I would like to join the ranks of their organisation called the Justice League, I was honoured but like my mentor had done I turned it down but informed them if they needed me they knew how to get in touch with me.

I returned to my new home Gotham where I help serve as her protector and a year passed the war with Braniac seems to be stuck in a stalemate. I began to notice that the calls for help from the people I watch over where starting to come less and less frequently, I began to wonder what this could mean I came across some citizens in Gotham who informed me they had been rescued just the day before by some other Super hero. This was strange as I didn’t not know of any new heroes in town so I flew miles above the city and heard a cry for help I moved with supersonic speed towards the incident where I came across a group of women fighting off that menace Heat Wave, they all seemed to be from an organisation called the Justice Girls, I needed to know more…

After countless hours investigating this group on the Batcave computers I discovered that some of them had also been trained by my mentor and instead of joining the Justice League decided to form their own group to fight the injustices of this world. I spoke to my mentor and he spoke highly of the group, I was surprised as he had never before spoken with such reverence of any groups. I informed him that I wish to join them and sent an e-mail to the leader of the Justice Girls, I waited for 2 days continuing my patrols through the streets of Gotham I received an invitation to join the ranks of the Justice Girls maybe with there help we can finally break the stalemate in this war and finally take back the earth from Braniac and protect it from whoever else tries to invade here.

I am CoolSnow and with the Justice Girls stand on the front lines to stop anyone who tries to cause harm to others on Earth or anyplace in the Universe, so beware evil doers the Girls are here…
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

re: Story

Very Cool.....Snow. :-)

I like how you added a sense of mysticism to your story.

CoolSnow
Crazy Sane
Star

thanks what else was a sorcerer to do.

Last edited by Crazy Sane on Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Bizowerr Girl
Star

I like this a lot! Very intense and moody. Nice writing style. I agree with Cara about the mystical touch. Adds a lot of depth to the tale.
CoolSnow
Crazy Sane
Star

thanks biz
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: