SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Alexis Allura
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volcanya
OCRanger117
Star

re: Ice Mynxx

To hear my story is one of fate and magic, power and deceit, family and betrayal. Like my cousins, Mayjor Foxx, Mystyxx, and Grymmsparx, I was just a regular kid, living my life in Lake Tahoe, reading, learning magic, with Zatanna posters all over my room. Then one cold winter's eve, I was watching TV, when sparks went flying all over the place outside my house. I grabbed a flashlight, and peeked outside our front door to see what was happening. Just outside, about 20 feet from my door I couldnt believe my eyes, as Zatanna was battling Brother Blood!!!!! I ran back to my room, and grabbing a spell book I ran back to the front door. Opening it just enough, i saw that Brother Blood was going to summon some wrath demons to help him, and in Zatanna's defense, I quietly summoned Ice Elementals. This allowed Zatanna to get the upper hand, and win the day. After all was said and done, she came to my door, and thanked me...Then to my pleasent suprise, she bestowed upon me a shield and ice powers through the snow that covered the ground around my house. So was born Ice Mynxx....and joining my cousins Mystyxx and Mayjor Sparxx, we beat down Grymm, and sent her to Styker's Island in a coma, and out of comission forever....
Cara Lace
Cara Lace
Diva

re: Yay

I like a happy ending, but what of Grymm? I bet we have not seen the last of her! :-)

SisterRoseMarie
Sister Rose

re: :)

Nice, Keep em comin! :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Stories/Background All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: