FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - Veridian Star
League NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alyssa Goldenblade
Team Goldenblade
Commander

re: Corner of Gotham & Vine Feat

Description: Wrap up each of the Gotham Heroes in Quick-Growing Vines inside the Arkham Asylum solo instance

This has to be one of the worst feats in the game. I finally got it the other day, so I wanted to share all the information I gathered.

1) You need the quick-grow vines from one of the external missions. So when you have that mission, don't waste them all... use only as much as you need to complete the task.

2) The vines expire in 7 days. So when you get the random daily task, know that you'll be spending some time replaying the interior instance... possibly without completing it right away. This took me about 6 hours over 3 days... so my 125 MoT reward was delayed by 2 days.

3) Once you get to the interior, what you want to do is play all the way up to the boss. If it is one you haven't faced before, wrap him/her in vines, go to menu and "exit game."

4) If it's a boss you already wrapped in vines, you have a small window to warp rally at the cutscene. Do this and then either exit the instance and do something else for 5 minutes or go to character select and log back in.

5) As long as you don't win the fight, the interior quest will stay active. If you keep doing this, you'll likely get all the bosses but Batman within the first hour. This is why the feat takes so long. Batman only has a 2-3% chance of showing up.

No Clues
In Stryker's, the gang leader in the first room determines the boss at the end. In the Huntress solo, an item in the room tells you the end boss. So I really expected a clue in this one. There are none in the first room. I took screenshots like crazy and destroyed all items there each time. It looks exactly the same. I even looked in the second room, but a clue there would have been redundant anyway since all the fighting in the instnace takes place there. The guard also has some random lines, but no correlation with the random boss.

If someone knows of a better/shorter way around this, please share! Imagine trying to get this without the relogs. It might take a year or so!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JusticeGirlsDC Forum Index -> Library All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: